• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 17

Sealing and a few other things are still a possibility.

Does the emprah seal people with 1-A power sources all the day? Yakou has 1-A summons btw.

Gargoyle One said:
Emperor seals Yakuo so its still an Incon
I need ask how good is that sealing because if it were like that why didnt he just seal Horus, or the Chaos Gods or anything.

Having "Sealing" under your belt doesnt mean that you can seal everything.

He kinda is sealing the chaos gods all at once, and constantly doing so. He was really reluctant to fight horus, which is why it took him nearly dying to erase.

Wokistan said:
He kinda is sealing the chaos gods all at once, and constantly doing so. He was really reluctant to fight horus, which is why it took him nearly dying to erase.
So his 4-A self has literally the same power as his 1-A manifestation?

Nah, more like iphis mind and soul are 1-A

So his 4-A self has literally the same power as his 1-A manifestation?

His 4-A manifestation is a projection of the tier 1 entity. They're the same thing. It doesn't give him everything on a tier 1 scale, but it has done so for EE and his physical form is integral to sealing the CGs.

Wokistan said:
His 4-A manifestation is a projection of the tier 1 entity. They're the same thing. It doesn't give him everything on a tier 1 scale, but it has done so for EE and his physical form is integral to sealing the CGs.
Yakou can summon stuff that would oneshot his 1-A self, tho.

Good thing he's not fighting the 1-A form and would take extra time to do so.

Wokistan said:
Good thing he's not fighting the 1-A form and would take extra time to do so.
I mean. The emprah cannot seal something that would oneshot even his 1-A self unless you can show me proof that he can.

Them being there is fine, since they inconned. I think nobody wants to deal with the rein match rn.

If the Narrator wins I'll change it. But for now Naraku is the strongest Low 7-B Speed Equalized.

Back