• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for Every Tier 17

Gargoyle One said:
Why wouldn't it count if it's one character?
Well it mostly applies to the "strongest" so the one who is generally the strongest and who will most likely win the most vs other ppl.

Example: Gil > BB, though BB would be the strongest in this case since Gil is just a direct counter, he's not stronger than her.

Why wouldn't Devimon count. He basically takes out Sirzech's chances of victory seeing as he can't do anything to a nonexistent being,.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
Why wouldn't Devimon count. He basically takes out Sirzech's chances of victory seeing as he can't do anything to a nonexistent being,.
Well the point is. He is a direct counter to Sirzechs so that's why he wins. Is he just as strong generally doe? Like vs most other ppl. (that's what i was told, the one who is generally the strongest takes the spot, not direct counters to the strongest).

Also there is also Ajuka who should be able to beat him and Ajuka is = to Sirzechs (canonically). Also can't sirzechs just BFR Devimon? (Dimensional BFR).

Yes he's massively stronger generally

Especially since I know inFAMOUS characters can beat Lucifer and Devimon Stomps them

Gargoyle One said:
Yes he's massively stronger generally
Especially since I know inFAMOUS characters can beat Lucifer and Devimon Stomps them
Infamous characters don't. Make the thread if you want. Lucifer will win via being faster.

>High 6-C Mind hax resistance

That's not a thing. Either way, he can mind hax beings whose natural physiology grant them a resistance to mind hax.

Dragonmasterxyz said:
We don't equate mind hax to tiers.
Well said mind hax worked on every being who had ever met Raynare and even erased all the data from all electronic devices as well as the memories from beings.

Well said mind hax worked on every being who had ever met Raynare and even erased all the data from all electronic devices as well as the memories from beings.

Doesn't mean anything in terms of tiers.

The Wright Way said:
Doesn't mean anything in terms of tiers.
What do you mena "doesn't mean in terms of tiers"? It mindhaxed every being who had ever met Raynare , that means the potency of the mind hax.

What do you mena "doesn't mean in terms of tiers"? It mindhaxed every being who had ever met Raynare , that means the potency of the mind hax.

Hax potency doesn't affect tiering.

The Wright Way said:
Hax potency doesn't affect tiering.

Someone mindhaxing the world = 5-B mind hax

Someone mind haxing the universe = 3-A mind hax

Someone mind haxing a multiverse = 2-A mind hax

Why do you think Lelouch has 2-A mind hax with geass?

Luke isn't galaxy level for being able to Mindhax the galaxy. Tier 2 Mindhax just means your Mindhax is infinitely superior to most, not that you're 2-A.

It's one of those things where you REALLY want to do it, but you don't think you should.

I'm basically the scientists of J Park

Preoccupied.jpg

Alright so from what I got from here. We need a new 1-B since SCP-001 is getting upgraded now. And High 6-C is still being decided between a few characters although Devimon seems to be the one with most chance of becoming the strongest.

Peter1129 said:
Alright so from what I got from here. We need a new 1-B since SCP-001 is getting upgraded now. And High 6-C is still being decided between a few characters although Devimon seems to be the one with most chance of becoming the strongest.
Rn the contestants for high 6-C are Kessler (unlikely af), Sirzechs, Devimon and Ajuka.

Ajuka and Devimon seem to be the last contestants doe.

1 question doe. Why is Shion Yorigami 6-C if she's inconclusive vs Sirzechs?

Dude Speed Unequal she blitzes almost every single tier 6-C character. Not to mention last time I checked Sirzech doesn't even start with passives. She'll just speed blitz him to oblivion.

Sirzechs is not taking out Devimon. And he's gonna likely gonna lose to Bakemon when his file is made.

@Dragon Oh well who do you have in mind as the strongest High 6-C. Cause I know it's probably not Sirzechs he's a bit overhyped after I've read through some of his threads. He's been getting beat left and right.

Back