• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest Character for each country?

Form of good

"At least Outerverse level (Exists in a completely unchanging state, viewing the concepts of time and space on any level as nothing more than an illusion)

There was a thread about profiles for Philosphical Interpretations of the Absolute, or God

Didn't go through :c

Form of the Good is Tier 0 though. It is literally supposed to be Plato's Absolute, and to be the Ultimate Form which is above all others, and that which allowed them to exist in the first place. Plato even uses the analogy that as the sun is to the Sensitive World, the Form of the Good is to the World of Ideas. If I recall correctly

It's not really "god" since it isn't a religion and we can use plato's books

Also I don't think being a surpreme being is always tier 0.

I think all the tier 0s on the wiki rn originate either from USA or japan, though I could be wrong.

Oh yeah, I remember undoubtedly first.

What does Poland have? I know they make video games and a couple cartoons.

Oh sweden obviously is the hunters from stellaris. They can destroy a 5-Dimensional multiverse.

The devil (hungarian animated folklore)

It litiraly makes everything bad happen in the plot and can **** with the narrator

the fact that no one has made a shounen protagonist joke yet is genuinely sad

also, if we discount TOAA and the writer (since it's almost certain that not all marvel/DC writers were american), probably Ynnead or Star-child GEOM for america

Back