• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strongest beings Shinno Akikage and Nakiri Kuubou can beat

CrossverseCrisis

VS Battles
FC/OC VS Battles
Retired
Same as what i did with Dies Iraes Methuselah, but going Senshinkan on this.

Speeds equalized for the duo (given the lack of any speed feats beyond Supersonic+ unfortunately.....for now). The two nightmares are on an unbreakable earth so they can go all out on there as many times as they want.

Shinno Akikage

Nakiri Kuubou

Shinno smile
Eye of the Fallen Dragon

Idk, these guys are op as hell being capable of conceptual damage, mid godly regen and, destroying metaphysical things

Well technically it's Kuubou that anybody should worry about. Shinno is more of the guy who, even while having the power comparable to Base Kuubou, he's of a troll that tries to break you down mentally.

I should also note that these guys, while they are dreams, can affect anybody in reality. Heck even fodder dream beings can't be affected by anyone in reality unless they are hit with something that can affect dreams. Its just a matter of how powerful those "dreams" are against them.

So yeah coupling with the fact that as long as Alaya, the source of reality in Senshinkan, is still around, both can pretty come back from it even if they were destroyed completely. So they're pretty hard to kill completely unless Alaya is completely destroyed.

I was expecting other people to answer here but okay...

IDK. He definitely is haxxy, but considering he's a character from a series whose verse here had their pages be so poor in different areas that i couldn't care less about them being here.....i just DK. He could maybe take out Shinno, Kuubou is a possible problem but may at least even against him if i let him use his Nine Dragon Emperor power boost.

The main problems are that the two can regenerate from practically nothing just by reforming back from Alaya. Even if they do die out, they just go back to Alaya as all in all, their very existences are nothing more than dreams.....that can affect reality and the people in it.

Hmm. Kind of hard to see the theee commanders taking both on. Methuselah is a likely considering he trashed everyone sans Reinhard.

Hmm maybe Darkseid and Thanos cause Shinno and Kuubou's hax could pull through (ofc its Thanos in base with Darkseid post-crissi avatar)

Can they kill Shinno and Kuubou without them going back to Alaya and regen back into the world? Cause while even Kuubou will get stomped by them due to the power difference at his peak.....well next to almost peak state, he and even Shinno's entire existence comes from Alaya itself where as long as it's standing, they can eventually come back as many times as needed.

I presume Darkseid could with his Omega beams, but i don't want to presume too much on that...

Back