• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuubou Nakiri's AP revision

At any rate, I haven't heard from him here in a while, but we could probably ask ALRF or even Trexalfa to verify the scene(s) in question as they both know Senshinkan better than I do. However, if trichiliocosm is meant to be taken literally, it's 3-B and not 3-A. Given Senshinkan's cosmology regarding the dream world and how within it can exist those kinds of structures, I'm inclined to believe it's not referring to the physical universe, but the trichiliocosm within that layer of the dreamworld. Maybe Qliphoth knows?

Feel free to ask them for help then.

another scan that was posted in the older crt. haven't check all the scan in nakiri kuubou's page but this one in particular seems to not be linked in the ap section. don't know if it does but in another section though

Nakiri Universal Earthquake

Sera EX said:
English is very hard (to a non native speaker), but learning it can be very beneficial, especially in real life. The good news is you don't have to be a perfect speaker to converse with us here. \o/
Yes,Although it is difficult´╝î this is why I want to learn English´╝î it is very helpful in real lifeÒÇé

I will study hard English this year.

at that time´╝îI hope that I can help you more

That hit me so hard I felt it in the gut... ;_;

I used to feel that way during my little hiatus, but I felt that so long as I can be of help to the wiki, I should stick around. I'm gonna miss that Alf ;_;

Antvasima said:
Sera is correct, although the English letter system is not as complicated as the Japanese or Chinese ones in itself.
Of course, being Swedish, the other two languages that I know, English and German, are rather closely related, so it is easier for me.
Yes ´╝îfor me´╝îEnglish is more difficult than Chineseor KoreanÒÇéBut for you, Japanese maybe harder than German,ÒÇéThe more similar the language, the easier it is

Without ALRF, and with Trex most likely being uninterested I'm not sure what to do here... I haven't even finished the first game as I tend to find VNs to be long and boring :(

I see Õ«çÕ«Ö being used in that scan, which does mean universe as far as i know. I think the proposed change to 3-A looks sound, all things concerned.

Yeah. Uchu = Universe, so 3-A is fine. Though I just realized with the Universe level revisions right around the corner, maybe we should hold off on this? Or I suppose it wouldn't hurt. They might not even be affected by it.

might be unrelated/off-topic and me being lazy to look it up myself, but can you link the thread? curious about what's going to get revised

It hasn't been made yet, but I'll be posting it in a few hours.

@Gun Slave Unit: Ah. Hmm wonder why it wasn't added when the CRT was done that time. Probably an oversight from AL and knowing him, that could happen (though same can be said for anyone). Seeing as AL wrote the linked text as it stating his quakes are of universal scale, that at least justifies even more of destroying it on said scale if not maybe even give him 3-A here.

@Doctor 129: Thanks for the help if you can...well help with translating some parts here and there that are important. Appreciate it :)

@Sera: Off-topic: Yeah as the others here have said and shown, AL's no longer interested in the wikia. Mainly it's just out of disinterest in "vs debating related topics" and I'm guessing that includes having to translate for stuff during or for a vs match or whatnot and I even was told of this of him on Discord months back (even there, that was for one more time until he left to do his thing IRL). Trex, he'd be just as impossible to try and ask as he's uninterested for what I've come to know about him so we're pretty much on our own.

On-topic: If waht you said about there being a 3-A general discussion thread is true (and I have seen it not too long ago today in fact), it would probably be good to hold off on this if it affects this thread's progress.

Cool. This thread progress and reached a conclusion while i was away. I'll try to work on the wording and post it here later. If it's usable then i'll apply the change

Here's what i came up with

Old justification for Foreshock

Multi-Continent level as Foreshock (Can casually shake the entire planet with his quakes. Hits with the force of a moving continent).

Changed into

Planet level as Foreshock (Can generate a tremor that both atomizes and spatially destroys what it affect, With the scale of said tremor being capable to casually affecting the entire planet. Hits with the force of a moving continent).

Old justification for Mainshock

Multi-Solar System level as Mainshock (Is trillion of times stronger than his foreshock state, and his quakes can reach to the other side of the universe and even shake it just from the initial activation of this phase)

Changed into

Universe level as Mainshock (Is vastly stronger than his foreshock state. His tremor is now universal in scale, and it can reach to the other side of the universe and even shake it just from the initial activation of this phase)

Thoughts?

remove the hits with the force of moving continent from the ap just put it in striking force since he is that powerful with his quakes so physically he should be High 6A

Setsuna tenma said:
remove the hits with the force of moving continent from the ap just put it in striking force since he is that powerful with his quakes so physically he should be High 6A
Wouldn't that downgrade Reinhard though?

DMB 1 said:
Setsuna tenma said:
Wouldn't that downgrade Reinhard though?
no he should be more powerful than the gods summoned by amakatsu who should be more powerful than nakiri even with his quake

I'd prefer to keep some of the original justification intact. I'll let everyone else decide whether that part should be kept or not in that section

I think what Setsuna said is fine for the hit with force of continent be used for striking strength as its mainly his quakes that do the job for Nakiri which, given how broken they are, is usually all he needs to get it done.

Everything else that's proposed for the updated change looks good to me.

actually should we put a higher as well for mianshock since iirc wasn't it stated mainshock will spread through all creation?

@Red There's a scan on Kuubou's page that states that, yes.

Problem was that ALRF initially didn't think it was referring to all of creation (as in all of Senshinkan) so there was no tier above or after the 4-A (speaking of it rn). Though when I asked him when he was still around he said he doesn't know.

Not sure what the others think of that here tho.

Ah. I remember Al mentioning that but sadly he didn't get a scan of it of the time.

Other than that issue, looks good.

Don't think it's necessary. Most of what he did are stuff that he did while sitting around doing practically nothing. Both the page here and his wikipedia character summary gave that vibe. How hard he strike was just some one off mention or maybe a few times as far as i'm concerned. What he does with his earthquake power and demons vastly outnumbers what he did with his supposedly physical prowess. Don't think it warrants a separate key of its own

Also read what i've said earlier in the thread. Save the supposedly scaling chain for a different thread later.

Why would Nakiri have 3-A durability?

I don't think saying "he's stronger than before" is good enough of a justification.

CrimsonStarFallen said:
Wouldn't he tank his own shockwaves?
Either way, he was 4-A in dura before, right?
I guess, but is that how it works? Why would he have High 6-A as his durability in the Foreshock if he tanks his own attack though?

And he was, but I question the justification.

I mean, i myself found it weird that he has High 6-A dura in Foreshock. If he tanks his own shockwaves, whicu i'm pretty sure he does, he should be 5-B in dura.

Back