• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Kuubou Nakiri's AP revision

that's a linked scan so i'm reluctant on removing them. and it seems like those part is a translation of the linked scan itself (if only some part of it), if possible i want to keep it. at best maybe just reword it a little. while it might not be numerically accurate within the context of the feat, at least it can still act as something that entails the massive difference between the 2 state of tremor

I think removing the numerical value part is fine while keeping the rest of the text that's in the linked scan since it's still also referring to what effect is happening when Kuubou's in Mainshock State.

@Setsuma

That is true. We preferably need a calculation though.

Destroying all matter in the universe is 4-A I think. I don't think atomization would be much higher.

Alright we need someone like Dargoo, Kep, or Assalt to reply here.

Okay. I would appreciate if somebody could ask Dargoo Faust, Kepekley23, and Assaltwaffle to comment here then.

If this was just atomic destruction 3-A wouldn't be accurate. Heck, the mass energy of all the matter in the universe doesn't even breech Tier 4 from what I remember.

That said; does the spatial destruction only apply to the space occupied by matter that he's destroying or would it apply to empty space as well? If he's destroying all the space in the universe I'd be partial to 3-A, however if he's only atomizing the matter and then spacehaxing the area occupied by matter that's a far cry from 3-A in scale.

That said I know nothing on the Masadaverse, this is just me reading through the thread and scans. So my opinion can change depending if additional evidence is brought up.

Dargoo Faust said:
If this was just atomic destruction 3-A wouldn't be accurate. Heck, the mass energy of all the matter in the universe doesn't even breech Tier 4 from what I remember.
That said; does the spatial destruction only apply to the space occupied by matter that he's destroying or would it apply to empty space as well? If he's destroying all the space in the universe I'd be partial to 3-A, however if he's only atomizing the matter and then spacehaxing the area occupied by matter that's a far cry from 3-A in scale.

That said I know nothing on the Masadaverse, this is just me reading through the thread and scans. So my opinion can change depending if additional evidence is brought up.
Well, the description on his page about how his power works says this:

"Quake Generation: As the embodiment of earthquakes, Nakiri is able to generate them without limit. These quakes represent Nakiri's nature as a God of Destruction, annihilating anything in his path and turning all things to dust. Cracks appear in space from the vibrations he emits, and can even destroy the space they travel through. This wave of destruction can even reach the nucleus of an atom, completely atomizing all that it touches. There are two levels of this ability, Foreshock, and Mainshock"

Does that count? I am pretty sure this means that cracks appear in the area of space that he is shaking with his quakes, if I am reading that right that is.

So wait, he only creates cracks, and only sometimes it destroys the space itself?

Do we have translations for those scans, btw?

So, he utterly destroys a universe-sized area, including the space inbetween. That's self-explanatory 3-A in our system.

Dargoo Faust said:
So wait, he only creates cracks, and only sometimes it destroys the space itself?
Do we have translations for those scans, btw?
He definitely doesn't "just create cracks" - the rest of the paragraph tells you that. And I am rather certain that the power always works in the way it is stated too.

From my understanding, he is the God of Earthquakes, and so he can shake anything and everything - even space itself. And what he shakes is cracked open and ripped apart, then annihilated down to an atomic level. When he initiates his Mainshock, he shakes the entire universe, and in every instant, his tremors grow stronger until they eventually expand throughout all of creation.

That's what I get from his quake's description and his AP description.

And my dude, if we had translations, we would have traded them out.

We are going by what the description of the profile says the power works using Japanese scans that were written and given to us by a reliable translator - ALRF.

Senshinkan is not translated btw, so that's all we have to work with.

I don't recall AL ever translating what the scans say, word for word. Just explaning what's happening in each scan.

I was looking at "can even annihilate space" as something additional that it sometimes does going off of the wording. Again I don't claim to have any knowledge on the series, so small stuff like that can change my perception of the feat if we don't have any word for word translations.

If at the end of the day he's destroying space at a universal range 3-A is fine.

So have you reached a conclusion?

From the information I am provided I would agree on 3-A assuming everything I was told was true.

I can't give any more concrete opinion than that as I have no word-for-word translations, and minute details can vastly change how we would treat the feat.

So in an official capacity I am neutral.

Maybe i could say something´╝î there is something wrong in this thread.

Maybe you guy dont know japanese ? the scan say nothing about shaking the universe.

þäíõ║ïÒüºÒüäÒéëÒéîÒéïÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü¬Òü®õ©ëÕìâõ©ûþòîÒü«Õ¢╝µû╣Òü¥ÒüºµÂêÒüùÚúøÒéôÒüºÒüäÒéï

The possibility of being safe is disappearing to the other side of the three thousand world

which just mean the possibility of being safe is zero(ÒüñÒü¥Òéèþäíõ║ïÒüºÒüäÒéëÒéîÒéïÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü»Òé╝Òâ¡Òü½Þ┐æÒüäÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüôÒü¿ÒüºÒüÖ).

Õ«çÕ«ÖÒéƵÅ║ÒéïÒüîÒüÖ´╝ƒÒü¬ÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒéêÒÇé

Although it uses the word three thousand worlds, it does not mean three thousand worlds.This is a metaphor for the very low probability

õ©ëÕìâõ©ûþòîÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÞ¿ÇÞæëÒéÆõ¢┐ÒüúÒüªÒüäÒüƒÒüîÒÇüÕ«ƒÒü»µ»öÕû®Òü¬ÒéôÒüºÒüÖÒÇéÕÅ»Þ⢵ǺÒü«õ¢ÄÒüòÒéÆÞí¿þÅ¥ÒüÖÒéïÒüáÒüæÒüºÒüÖÒÇé

I'd personally like to suggest holding off on implementing this even if the consensus is pretty solid, if there is a chance that the scans might not be indicative of what is being described in the OP.

Dargoo Faust said:
I'd personally like to suggest holding off on implementing this even if the consensus is pretty solid, if there is a chance that the scans might not be indicative of what is being described in the OP.
Yes,the scan mean different thingsÒÇéIf you know Japanese, you will feel it clearlyÒÇé

Sera EX can read Japanese. Perhaps somebody can ask her to verify.

are you taking the text from the scan? because only your first line exist within the scan provided in the op. even then the translation[?] that you put below it is the exact same if you put the line into google translate

Gun Slave Unit said:
are you taking the text from the scan? because only your first line exist within the scan provided in the op. even then the translation[?] that you put below it is the exact same if you put the line into google translate
I have to say i cant use English properlyÒÇéfor me´╝îGoogle translate is very usefulÒÇé

but i think maybe you mean you dont believe i can use Japanese´╝ƒokÒÇé

ÒüôÒéîÒü»Òü¬ÒéôÒü¿ÒüäÒüåÒüïÒÇéÒÇéÒÇéÒÇé

ÒüéÒéôÒüƒÒü»þºüÒü«µùѵ£¼Þ¬×Òü«Þâ¢ÕèøÒéÆõ┐íÒüÿÒüªÒüÅÒéîÒü¬ÒüäÒü┐ÒüƒÒüäÒüºÒüÖÒü¡ÒÇüÒü¬ÒéëÒü░ÒÇüÒü®ÒüåÒüÖÒéîÒü░õ┐íÒüÿÒüªÒüÅÒéîÒéïÒü«´╝ƒ

Doctor 129 is definitely Japanese. I recall that he has talked with DarkLK. We have a few other members who come from Japan as well, but they know English better.

Antvasima said:
Doctor 129 is definitely Japanese. I recall that he has talked with DarkLK. We have a few other members who come from Japan as well, but they know English better.
Thank you for you helpÒÇéI think I need to learn English more hard.

Small world! I didn't know Doc was (or at least speaks) Japanese. That's cool. Anyway, what needs to be verified here language-wise? It'd be more effective to post the scan itself along with the text, therefore we don't have another "fake Japanese text" incident like we did for Demonbane.

the way you talk is more or less strange. you can simply write down the english part if you want. it'll reduce the confusion that way. especially in a thread where things like those would matter.

also, no shade. but it's not that i don't trust you or anything. but the thing is anyone can post something in japanese, and when a sentence that someone translate sounds the exact same way as something like google translate would give me, i'd be little skeptical about it.

maybe it could be a case where a sentence was straightforward enough that a translation from google can be considered accurate, but i'd still be somewhat iffy about that

on the topic of the thread itself. the term trichiliocosm itself can as easily mean a universe. and there was also another scan for nakiri kuubou from the older crt that do used the word universe in it, which support that the tremor does operate on the proposed scale

While the term "trichiliocosm" can refer to a universe, as a Buddhist I can assure you it's only 3-B in scale.

Also, I don't think Doc is speaking weird. Just because he speaks Japanese doesn't mean he can translate, especially into English. Our best Jap to Eng translator left us two years ago. I don't even translate myself anymore. There is someone still here that will translate any reasonable size though.

Sera EX said:
Small world! I didn't know Doc was (or at least speaks) Japanese. That's cool. Anyway, what needs to be verified here language-wise? It'd be more effective to post the scan itself along with the text, therefore we don't have another "fake Japanese text" incident like we did for Demonbane.
Hi´╝îSera ´╝îI know you´╝îYou are a language geniusÒÇé

Although´╝îI want to help more´╝îBut my English is not good enough.I think I should first study English more hard.

the way he post does looks weird. the formatting makes it look like as if he was translating something which can confuse people. in a thread like this where a translation of something could be relevant it could confuse people more, as it might make him look like he was translating something when he was just speaking normally or vice versa.

considering the one that originally made the older crt still treat it as something interchangeable even when different word was used, in a same post even, i'd assume that given the context of the setting it just mean the same thing

English is very hard (to a non native speaker), but learning it can be very beneficial, especially in real life. The good news is you don't have to be a perfect speaker to converse with us here. \o/

Sera is correct, although the English letter system is not as complicated as the Japanese or Chinese ones in itself.

Of course, being Swedish, the other two languages that I know, English and German, are rather closely related, so it is easier for me.

Back