• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Gufadgarn wins. Apparently I don't need to give a reason.

Ok, so basically Aleister is going to have massive problems finding a way to do anything against Gufadgarn.
It starts with the fact that Aleister has no way of knowing Gufadgarn even has a pocket dimension. So he can't even begin to try getting inside.
Then there is the fact that Gufadgarn is a much stronger space magic user than Aleister. Like, he can teleport his dungeon which is probably at least the size of a small country all around the planet. Even if Aleister somehow figures the pocket dimension thing out and locates it, he can't get inside with Gufadgarns protection against teleportation like techniques in place.
And even if he could get inside, the challenges he would face aren't easy for Aleister, much less a random Crowley Hazard.
To that comes that as a non-corporeal entity inhabiting a physical vessel (though Gufa doesn't need it) Gufadgarn is a similar type of entity as Coronzon and we know how difficult Aleister has it to deal with such entities. In Gufadgarns pocket dimension she would decide the layout and everything so Aleister can't access ritual places or anything. So Aleister would have a hard time doing anything to Gufadgarn even if he should somehow manage to enter.
To that comes Gufadgarns (partially passive) mind stuff. By the current state of the profile that K.O.s Aleister. Even if we go with the future Grimoire revision and assume he has the barriers on at all times, Gufadgarns mind stuff is probably slightly too much above baselines for Aleister.

For short, I don't see Aleister being able to kill Gufadgarn.

What about the opposite way? Can Gufadgarn kill Aleister?
Well, wiping out the billion+ Crowley Hazards will definitely take Gufa a long time. This will by no means be a fast battle. That said, Gufadgarn has enough patience to do it. Except for the main body, most Hazards aren't that strong anyways.
"But what if Aleister deposits a Hazard in the hidden world?" I hear you ask. Well, it's not really the most in-character thing for him to do. But even if... yeah, what is then? Maybe that one is spared, but once only that one is left Aleister looses after one week due to BFR. We can by now be pretty certain that the Crowley Hazards don't restore themself, so there isn't much Aleister can do while remaining in the hidden world. (Heck, Gufa could even wait until Aleister dies by natural causes)

So, one way or another I think Gufadgarn eventually wins.

Aleister was able to locate the HW and cut space (non-space? 0-space?) to reach inside it, a H1C Phase (well, all Phases are 11D, but anyway), what is so special about his teleportation barriers? The WB is also big inside, tho i have no idea how we compare non-euclidean space to pocket dimensions in terms of space hax potency.

Aleister opened something like a portal to it. That in itself isn't special. The phase isn't really 11-D, since it lacks the concept of distance and stuff altogether, and even if, that actually doesn't make it any harder to open a portal to. The dimensionality of the space you want to portal into doesn't change the difficulty of doing so.
Now "faxing" into a dimensionless nonexistent realm outside of the 11D space is more special, but it isn't a feat of potency of teleportation. It's like fire that erases things from existence is special, but not necessarily hotter than normal fire. In a heat competition, such fire would still loose against a 1 billion degrees flame, if it has no further feats. I.e. in a competition of teleporting into a pocket dimension within dimensional space the ability to teleport outside dimensional space doesn't win you the game.

The WB is larger on the inside, but it isn't "contains entire forests, lakes, plateaus, marshlands, ice fields, mountain ranges and beaches with ocean" big. And Aleister created the WB with preparation, while Gufadgarn teleports his entire pocket dimension around the planet instantly. In terms of potency Gufdagarns is vastly more impressive.

Edit: And finding a phase is vastly different than finding a pocket dimension for a magician. Not to mention that we have no idea how much work Aleister invested into that.

I disagree with a few things you said, but nothing that would change the outcome of the battle, but i want to ask, the one that entered the Hidden World was Aleister himself, right? It wasn't a Hazard, so why do we treat him as being able to insta fax Hazards to the 11th Dimension if it isn't even place, but is a movement axis?

Who says Aleister can fax things to the 11th dimension? He is able to fax things outside of 11 dimensions inside nonexistent space, which is neither a place in common sense nor a movement axis.
I'm not certain if the version that faced the magic gods is a hazard or not. Against Fiamma it was explicitly a faxed version, yet it was pretty much like the original. So this could also have been a faxed Hazard that is pretty identical to the original.
Given that Aleister never demonstrated spatial movement capabilities outside of faxing otherwise, I think what makes the most sense is that Aleister faxed a Hazard and then made it the main body. That would leave the question why the version in the windowless building had the injuries then, but that could be due to some power of the magic gods or because many "what ifs" were damaged so that the average retained injuries or something else entirely. Or maybe the entering nonexistent stuff is a spell on its own, so that it was the entire original after all.
Who knows, it's all speculation.

I think it being Aleister himself makes more sense, and the "tearing nothingness to enter the Hidden World" would just be a case of "he is Aleister, why he wouldn't have a spell to do that?" not a feat for his faxing distance. That reminds me, when we will update Anna's profile? She has nigh-omnipresence for having (something close to) her own "Sprengel Hazards".

Well we currently can't have multiple threads. The esper ability thing seems about done now.
I think next I would like to remove the conceptual vector manip thing from Accel's page.
Afterwards, I would say we get into the GT changes.
Then the Accel backwards scaling thing.
And then whatever rest there is. Probably GT 3 at that point lol

We have to do all that? Well, at least it seems GT3 will not be focused in the magic side, so at best we will need to add another key to Shiage and more info to Kuroko.

Back