• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Sera Loveheart isn't Michael supposed to be the stronger one? And Lucifer having stronger will or something? Then again I know nothing about DC

Yeah,Michael and Lucifer being very close like Matt and Azzy said.

Night and Time are below Lucifer and Michael, but well above their children (the Endless). I'd also say the Source's exact position in the highest portion of the cosmic hierarchy is a bit less solidified than characters like Michael and Lucifer.

I've read few respect threads from rededit about lucifer and michael they're pretty unimpressive compare to what I've learn from this site .

in Comicvine I've seen few debates where Lucifer and michael together always loses to living tribunal because the two of them combined are only being multiversal while living tribunal being megaversal .

On a side note, shouldn't we revise the Primal Monitor's summary? We have The Writer now, so it's no longer DC's supreme being if I'm getting my facts straight.

Gargoyle 1 said:
Presence? Unless he's Yahweh.
Or the primal monitor but I don't include him as he's more or less a joke.
Overvoid is more of a concept then a character like The Source . It's a tool for real world writers who draw fictions and characters to make creation on it . Only Grant morrison seems to treat it as semi sentinel being .

Why is Elaine considered to possibly be stronger than the Presence?

It's weird to rate her above the presence . It was Yahweh who made her the lord of creation granting her complete powers ( minus the omniscience since DC doesn't care about it and vaguely limits through comparable beings ) And also yahwehs aspect Great Evil Beast is the true Darkness / Void from which the even the light is originated . I think GEB should be more closer to Yahweh besides Elaine .

What about godhead , Allah , Unnameble one , The One who is All , Jehovah , bramhan etc ? They all have couple of higher 1A feats and referred as supreme being of the DC creation .

In the new Lucifer series emo Yahweh only stopped because Lucifer reminded him that Elaine exists and that the creation they are in has her name.So i think that's why Elaine >= Yahweh.

^^^ The difference between high 1A and tier 0 is pretty low . Om is mindless being and it's being only treated as semi sentinel being in morrisons storyline .

AndrewBennet said:
^^^ The difference between high 1A and tier 0 is pretty low . Om is mindless being and it's being only treated as semi sentinel being in morrisons storyline .
What exactly is this blasphemy?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back