• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Strong girl vs. Strong mushroom/chestnut

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Speed is equalized and the Goomba has all its optional equipment, Connie has a saber

Connie Maheswara: 7 (Sorvoe551, AbcMac23, Listentomyrhytm, CinnabarManx421, Robot972, Lord JJJ, NecroVoi)

Goomba:

Goomba New
Just pretend he has wings

Conniecurrent

So an idiot Goomba that can fly with it's only method of attack being ramming head first into it's target against a girl who has trained with one of the best swordswomen in the galaxy and can defeat her master's clones by herself?

I'm voting Connie for experience, range, and general competence

The equipment won't really help either.

Kuribo's Shoe? Stab downward into his head.

Spiked Helmet? Swipe horizontally.

Mini Goombas? Swat them and they're dead in one hit.

The Goomba does have a 2.5x AP advantage

But I can give it Optional equipment if that makes it more fair.

Well, Connie doesn't need much intelligence for "thing just charges at you".

But if Goomba has all his Optional equipment on at once and can fly, what can Connie do against it?

XD I haven't voted yet. I'm leaning on Goomba more cause I don't know how Connie is getting through Goomba's defense with all of his Optional Equipments with Speed equalized

but AbcMac23 voted for Connie, not me.

ElixirBlue said:
But if Goomba has all his Optional equipment on at once and can fly, what can Connie do against it?
Leap into the air and strike it, she's capable of jumping tens f meters in the air and cutting car in half, armor isnt going to do much

Goomba: Goomba Smashes Dat Boulder (Low-End): 8.480 x 10^6 Joules, Wall level

Goomba Smashes Dat Boulder (High-End): 7.315 x 10^7 Joules, Room level

Connie: 427935.436229 x 8 = 3423483.48983 joules, Wall level

The low end for the goomba is what is being used, hence why its wall level, meaning it only has a 2.4x advantage which is hard countered by the fact that connie uses a bladed weapon

Hm. I think it might because Mario's jumps don't crush it when he steps on it. Yeah, he jumps back in pain but the weight of the stomp should have done something to the Goomba.

The Helmet only really works in the Mario RPG stuff or normal Mario because your main method of attack is jump. Use any other method and it's dead in one go. So let's say the Goombah is in the shoe with a spiked helmet on, is flying, and is dropping minis. Sure, for Mario, it's near invincible except for a few items or the Power Star, but that's purely gameplay. Connie will see that it's eyes are sticking out and she can leap up and stab them or wait for it to get within her range. Goombas are not smart, it's not their first instinct to dodge anything since they fight by headbutting their foes. One well-placed slice or stab and it's dead

ElixirBlue said:
XD I haven't voted yet. I'm leaning on Goomba more cause I don't know how Connie is getting through Goomba's defense with all of his Optional Equipments with Speed equalized

but AbcMac23 voted for Connie, not me.
Whoops 2.0 I'm just doing amazingly with this thread (Why is that pfp so common?)

Also I didn't give the Goomba its optional equipment yet I was just asking if i should

Back