• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

One teenage girl and a Tweenage girl try to stab each other to death

Soupywolf5

They/Them
Just started rewatching Markiplier's playthrough of The Witch's House, and that gave me this idea

Viola vs. Connie Maheswaran

Speed Equalized, Connie has a Saber, Viola has all optional equipment

Viola is 1.32 Megajoules (Casually iirc), Connie is 3.4 Megajoules

Blond Teenager:

Brown Haired Teenager: 4 (Buttersamuri, Litentric Teon, CinnabarManx421, Goodyfresh)

Thunder Mc-NightGER

Connie FRA.

Wow guys, what is WITH how much of a beast Connie is in all these Tier 9-B matches? She is nearly undefeated! She is almost like, the Queen of Non-Hax Tier 9-B, at this point.

I fail to see how this isn't a stomp considering that Connie holds literally everything single advantage as well as skill and training as Viola has never fought a day in her life.

Well Viola does have a bottle of medicine that kills stuff that it touches (If the burning medicine is what I think it it)

Also a lot of Connie's wins have been against characters who aren't as experienced in actual combat so I wouldn't really give her too much credit imo

It's still a win-con for her (So it's not a stomp), and she actually used it pretty quickly when she got it (I think)

When she used it, the thing it touched (A large bush of roses) dies after like 5 seconds (although tbf she poured the whole bottle on it)

Yeah well a plant is different from that of a human. I don't think we can assume it'd kill Connie if she doesn't drink it, which is never in a million years going to happen

Back