• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Connie Masheswaran vs V (Cyberpunk 2077)

Ooooof look at that gap in Lifting Strength. Class 1 vs Class 50. V has an edge in AP though. If it was close quarters, V would have trouble but if V kept their distance, they could very well take this. V has the ability to kite much better than Connie with her acrobatics and enhancements.

Does Connie keep her sword? Because her sword scales to Island in durability and that would probably make it problematic for V.

Reviewing her previous losses, she doesn't seem to do well with ranged fighters, even those with lower Lifting Class (P.S. how the **** does the guy from Night at the Museum beat Connie, but Pilaf Saga Goku doesn't lmao). V also has the edge in stamina, which can also be enhanced by cybernetics. Connie also doesn't seem to have any resistance towards other types of attacks V can dish. Poison can also wear her down badly as the fight goes on.

So with all that in mind, V 7/10 against no sword Connie, 6/10 against Connie with sword. It's really close but I think V has a good of a shot as the previous victors over Connie. So vote goes to V, they have the edge where it matters, at least moreso than Connie.

Her sword’s 6-C durability isn’t that problematic imo,V’s perception manip and smart targeting easily circumvent the cover it would’ve provided her.
it was close quarters, V would have trouble but if V kept their distance, they could very well take this.
V has time slow for nearly every movement he does.He can manage fairly well in close range combat,even with Connie’s experience.

Well yeah but I was just taking into consideration the Lifting Strength gap, I'm a bit of a noob in stats so I'm not sure how much the gap actually matters. Still I might give the edge to her with her sword since she did receive training from Pearl anyway, but V might have a better chance than I thought. Still, my vote's for V.

It’s so ******* broken lmao.

I can kill enemies before they render and the final boss before he can get through one line of dialogue.

Not to mention you get time slow for literally every action you do in game.So when I’m about to get hit I just swing my sword in the air and dodge it.

I mean it isn’t lol,that’s how the separate Cybernetics function and there is no other lore disproving otherwise.

Probably some rad ******* hax from V tbh

Im pretty confident V's bullet time will place them between HH-MHS.
Didn’t want to put that since I’ve sort seen other profiles put bullet dodging at supersonic/subsonic.

Smasher survived the destruction of Arasaka Tower as far as i know.
He has a robot body and probably escaped the tower from the way Cyberpunk 2077’s cutscene made the events play out.

Wanna revise V's profile later.
nice.

Didn’t want to put that since I’ve sort seen other profiles put bullet dodging at supersonic/subsonic.
Tech weapons work like railguns so that alone will give V a boost compared to average bullet timers

Guns_1.jpg

V has perception manipulation to react better, and has superior range with guns and can easily kite her with their acrobatics

I'm looking to V for this, perception manip is bonkers when used right, and they outrange and out ap enough to pull of a low-mid diff win

Only her sword has 6-C durability, and V has Smart Weapons that can bypass it. And even then, if Connie had 7-A AP and 6-C durability, this would be a stomp and Connie would be given equipment that wouldn't make it a stomp according to the OP

Back