• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Matt Alright. Thank you for helping. The post is updated.

@Blue Thanks a lot. Updated.

@Blue Sure thing. You deserve it.

@Xcano Thanks for the help. You deserve the break.

Yes. Big thanks to everybody for all of the help.

Just letting people know that I am going to sleep for now, and will continue to help organize when I am awake.

Okay. No problem. Thank you very much for all of your help.

I will try to manage in the meantime.

Thank you, but I think that Thebluedash has already handled them. See the list in the first post.

Antvasima said:
Okay. No problem. Thank you very much for all of your help.
I will try to manage in the meantime.
No problem and thanks.

I'm back now, and available to manage.

@Gwyn We're organizing this by letter, not number. So Blue did letters A-G.

Sure thing. Updated and thanks.

I plan on finishing tier 8 and getting as much of tier 9 as I can today. I will resume editing shortly.

One thing i'm noticing that most Street Fighter profiles are missing the plus on the striking strength, so this is a reminder to add it for the users that will revise the last profiles.

@Byakuya Thanks for the help.

@Dark Thank you for letting us know.

@Blue and Matt Thanks for the help and updated.

FYI @all I might not be on too much tonight. At a movie theater.

I'm outside waiting for the film to start of course (got here pretty early.) Wouldn't have my phone put during the movie lol

Thanks very much, Matt.

Now if you excuse me, I have a film to watch. It's about a brave, virtuous yet controversial superhero who fights crime in skimpy clothing :)

My description was supposed to make you guys think I'm watching Wonder Woman. But it's Captain Underpants ovo

Great job updating the profiles, ladies and gentlemen. I'm surprised at how much faster this is than I expected to be. Btw, @Ryu You may didn't but I watched Wonder Woman.....it's a damn good movie.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back