• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Prom Thanks for your hard work. Please take a break. Updated.

@Dark Sure thing. Thanks for offering to help out a lot and updated.

@Matt Thanks a bunch.

I was checking the profiles and we have met with huge problems that will cause the restart the revision, this should be told to all the other users because they did not know about this.

1) Blocks are not completed [I checked the Tier 6 Block N-Q and is not completed like most others]

2) Most users forgot the at least in some profiles.

3) Most users forgot when the plus is required.

Matthew Schroeder said:
Most profiles are horrible in general is my overall conclusion from doing these edits.
This unfortunately. I wanted to fix them but was encouraged to take note of the bad ones and just continue with fixing the Striking Strength

There were some who were so unsalvageable I took the liberty to delete them, stuff lacking proper coding, or an "Others" section, or listing a character as "Subconic" for dodging natural lightning.

The Subsonic character who dodged natural lightning is weird, they basically didn't react to it until it was right next to them and barely moved. Similar to how Iroh's feat of reacting to lightning was only Subsonic+ or something. That said, the page should've explained better as for why it was so low.

And I agree with the former. The Shadow Hearts pages were rated at 6-A for beating a character who was rated at 4-A for making galaxy sized explosions. The obscure Toriko pages are horrible too.

@Xcano Thank you and updated.

It appears that there are no longer any open slots and every letter has been assigned to someone. Please anyone correct me if I am wrong.

Has someone been doing the profiles i was supposed to do? Because for every 1 profile I change, it seems 2 have already been changed...

SomebodyData said:
Has someone been doing the profiles i was supposed to do? Because for every 1 profile I change, it seems 2 have already been changed...
Since pages have multiple tiers, and we're getting deep into the project, eventually profiles are already going to be done already.

Scratch that, I haven't had a profile to do for a while.

@Colonel, I excluded those when I said that some of the profiles had already been changed.

@SD Gwyn I super busy. It's best if you just finish what he started if you can please.

Also from what I know, all the spots have been taken now.

CrossverseCrisis' part says nearly completed. Perhaps somebody could check up which profiles that were left out?

Also, as Dark649 mentioned, please try to remember to add any "At least..." and + signs used in the attack potency, when warranted.

I will try to go back to sleep for an hour now though.

@Ant Dark649 said he was going to check them out.

Noticed something about Star Wars profile, the striking strength is really inconsistent. Sometimes the GJ has a plus and sometimes it doesn't for characters with same "+". What is their striking strength suppose to be?

He cannot check through all of our profiles to adjust them when warranted. It is better if people do it right to start with.

Thebluedash said:
Noticed something about Star Wars profile, the striking strength is really inconsistent. Sometimes the GJ has a plus and sometimes it doesn't for characters with same "+". What is their striking strength suppose to be?
Large Building Class for canon characters.

At least Large Building Class+ for EU characters.

Well I been putting Large Building for ones that I did. However, I did notice some profiles that were already done with MCB class, so you guys should probably go proofcheck after this.

@Ant I got ninja'd. My "Dark649 said he was going to check them out." was only meant to be a response to what you said about Cross's profiles.

I agree people should be getting the revisions right to begin with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back