• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ryukama

Joke Battles
Bureaucrat
Administrator
Retired VSB Bureaucrat
Since Ant wants me to help him organize, and I feel the previous thread is getting a bit wild, I have created this new one.

From gathering all that I have heard staff members say to me or on the other thread, here I what I have seemed to gather.

Please remember to carefully exactly follow the conversion instructions in this blog post.

Tier 4
People Doing Tier 4: Promestein, CrossverseCrisis and The real cal howard

• Profiles A-J will be done by Promestein (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles K-S will be done by CrossverseCrisis (NEARLY COMPLETED)
  • Profiles T-Z will be done by The real cal howard (COMPLETED)
Tier 5
People Doing Tier 5: A6colute, WeeklyBattles, Dino Ranger Black and Kami Yasha

• Profiles A-G will be done by A6colute (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles H-L will be done by WeeklyBattles (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles M-P will be done by Dino Ranger Black (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles Q-S will be done by KamiYasha (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles T-Z will be done by Promestein (COMPLETED)
Tier 6
People Doing Tier 6: Darkanine, Azathoth, God-King Superman77, Gemmysaur and Dark649

• Profiles A-G will be done by Azathoth (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles H-M will be done by Thebluedash (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles N-Q will be done by Gemmysaur (N COMPLETED)
  • Profiles R will be done by God-King Superman77 (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles N-Z will be done by Dark649
Tier 7
People Doing Tier 7: Dragonmasterxyz, Burning Full Fingers, Antoniofer, ArbitraryNumbers, Colonel Krukov, The Everlasting, The real cal howard, Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki ,and Promestei

• Profiles A-B will be done by Dragonmasterxyz (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles C will be done by The real cal howard
  • Profiles D-F will be done by The Everlasting (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles G-H will be done by Antoniofer (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles I-L will be done by Promestein (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles M-R will be done by Colonel Krukov (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles S will be done by The real cal howard
  • Profiles U-W will be done by Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki
  • Profiles X-Z will be done by Burning Full Fingers (COMPLETED)
Tier 8
People Doing Tier 8: Ryukama, Celestial Pegasus Colonel Krukov, Antoniofer, Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki and LordXcano

• Profiles A-D will be done by Ryukama (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles E-H will be done by Colonel Krukov (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles I-J will be done by Antoniofer (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles K-N will be done by Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles O-V will be done by LordXcano (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles W-Z will be done by Celestial Pegasus (COMPLETED)
Tier 9
People Doing Tier 9: Colonel Krukov, ArbitraryNumbers, Matthew Schroeder, Dragonmasterxyz, Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki, and TISSG7Redgrave

• Profiles A-E will be done by Colonel Krukov (A-C COMPLETED)
  • Profiles F will be done by ArbitraryNumbers (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles G will be done by TISSG7Redgrave (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles H will be done by Dragonmasterxyz
  • Profiles I will be done by TISSG7Redgrave (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles J-K will be done by Colonel Krukov
  • Profiles L-P will be done by Byakuya "Senbonzakura" Kuchiki
  • Profiles Q-S will be done by TISSG7Redgrave (Q-R COMPLETED)
  • Profiles V-Z will be done by Matthew Shroeder (COMPLETED)
Tier 10
People Doing Tier 10: Thebluedash, SomebodyData, WeeklyBattles and Gwynbleiddd

• Profiles A-G will be done by Thebluedash (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles H-L will be done by Gwynbleiddd (COMPLETED)
  • Profiles M-W will be done by SomebodyData
  • Profiles X-Z will be done by WeeklyBattles (COMPLETED)
IMPORTANT MESSAGE
To all staff, please update me on the progress, correct my possible mistakes, or inform me of new assignments. Thank you very much.

I will do Tier 8 E-H and Tier 9 A-E although I'm still working on tier 7 atm.

I'm working on A to J in Tier 4, and Cross has K to S.

Thank you very much for the help Ryukama. I really appreciate it.

I'm working in the "first" half of G letter from Tier 7, "second" half of G letter and H letter are done

@Colonel Krukov Thank you, but it is better to start with getting the lower numbered tiers done first, and jump in where there are gaps instead.

@Ant Not a problem at all. Happy to help you and this site out

@Others Updated.

Okay, I will have to leave soon for a bit because I have to go vote for the current election in my country.

As for my own progress, I have like, half of A for Tier 8 done, Obviously helping Ant with managing the whole progress along with being at school, I haven't had much time to do a lot.

I will eventually get A-D to be done soon though.

@Ryukama It is no hurry. Getting everybody else organised is far more important at this point.

@Ant I know it isn't a rush and that organizing takes priority. That's why I haven't gotten much editing done yet. Edit wise, I will at least get my A-D promise done eventually.

I guess I won't be working on a specific tier, moreso just going around and revising any profiles that I come across.

Antvasima said:
@Colonel Krukov Thank you, but it is better to start with getting the lower numbered tiers done first, and jump in where there are gaps instead.
I'm free for doing anything so I don't mind covering a lot more work load than normal

@AbitraryNumbers I appreciate the help, but we need to do this in a systematic and organized fashion.

You can agree to doing a very small section if you wish.

Finished with the G and H profiles in Tier 7 (and around one dozen from I), I'll take a break now, I may changes some profiles If a see them.

@Antoniofer Thank you for the updates and very quick work.

@ArbitraryNumbers Okay and thanks. Updated.

@Ryu: You should update that Cal's doing T to Z. As i'm the one that's gonna do K to S alone just as Prom and Cal got their parts.

Just a minor note to edit on.

Imma bit confused about what's the difference between striking strength and AP. Is it like if Person A throws punches w/ weaker SS than Person B but throws them faster so they would have the same AP? Or am I completely wrong?

I finished A through J for Tier 4. I'm going to take a break for now, but once I'm back I'll be happy to help with any Tier.

@Prom Updated. Thanks very much for your update and help.

I've done pretty much all I could for today. I've gotten almost the first 200 out of the A-C's of Tier 7(I didn't realize we had so many A's for Tier 7......) I'm still in the A's btw meaning I haven't touched the B's or C's.

@Dragon Thanks for the help anyways. You can still eventually get A-C done? Right?

As for me, I have also edited over 200 profiles. I'm done with the As for Tier 8 and done a good portion of the Bs.

Sure thing. Thanks very much.

@Cal Updated. Thank you very much for your work.

@Dino Thank you for your help and upgraded.

Please remember for people who are rated things like "Planet level+" to make them "Planet Class+". Not just Planet Class.

@Weekly You already did all of H to K? Also updated.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back