• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lina Shields is very overworked at the time, with 12 hour work days, so he won't be able to help out for a while.

However, he is fine with if others, who have already finished their parts, want to help him out with his work.

If there are any volunteers, I would appreciate the help.

Lina was set to handle Tier 7 T-W, and Tier 9 G-U. Is anybody willing to help out by handling a part of the work?

Once the revision will be over all the profiles will be checked again if the plus was applied when needed and all the Small Island Tier profiles to change the striking strength to Small Island Class instead of Large Mountain Class even if it is the same because it looks better, lastly the Star Wars profiles by Everlasting comment.

@Dark649 I think that it will be very hard to make people check through all of the profiles a second time.

TISSG7Redgrave said:
CK i'm doing I atm you want some help for J and K?
I'm currently doing other parts of tier 9 atm, but I'm okay on handling more parts myself.

@Bya L-U Tier 9 and U-W Tier 7 is available

The title also needs to be fixed

Okay. Thank you. I am very busy and tired at the moment though, so I would appreciate if somebody else could update the original post accordingly.

I have now tried to update the list accordingly.

Is anybody else interested in handling T for tier 7 or T-U for tier 9?

Also, again, please remember to do all the conversions properly rather than hastily. Thank you.

Tier 9 Letter A is completed. I've started B but I'm taking a break for a bit. My Tier 8 part is completed

Done with Tier 9 Q and R but i sadly can't do S cause it's literally past midnight and i need to hit the hay

Is anybody willing to check up which of Profiles K-S for tier 4 that have not been converted to the new system?

Also, as Dark649 keeps mentioning, make sure to insert "At least..." or a + sign into the striking strength values when warranted by the attack potency ratings.

@Dark649 Does it matter if Small island looks better? Its the same ratings Just like I prefer Room more than Small Building (Because fun fact Room is a more accurate name because the energy for it at most is about pretty much destroying a room not a house) but I'm not gonna go back and change it cause of preference. We use both who cares? What happens if I prefer large mountain class more? If its just cause of preference dont bother wasting people's time by going back.

Blue's right. We shouldn't have to waste our time going through Tier 7 again to make sure everything aligns with subjective views on what looks better.

Any mistakes and things that were missed in the revision will be corrected over time by our userbase, and by staff members, as we continue to normally use the wiki. We shouldn't have to look through them all again.

I agree with Blue and Prom as well.

Agreed too, people generally take a look at the profiles when a vsthread, contents and similar is happening; those details will be corrected overtime

Thebluedash i just have the fear that the profiles with Small Island level stats but there is the Large Mountain Class will cause to confusion or misunderstanding for whom that don't know that they are the same.

I have done part '''B''' and will hopefully get round to finishing '''C''' after a break.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back