• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Okay. Thanks again, but again be careful to handle the conversions in an appropriate manner.

You can also read my earlier response to Gemmysaur, for further instructions.

@Byakuya

You just took up a very large chunk of profiles. Please don't take a bigger burden than you can handle. Quality is more important than quantity when there are so many of us helping out.

Exactly. I think that it is better that you handle half as many but do the conversions in an accurate manner than stress yourself through this.

Again, there is no stress. Lots of people are helping out. Perhaps it would be better if you start with just letters K-N instead.

Okay. Please start by focusing on getting just letters K to N done well, rather than too quickly then.

@Dino Thanks a lot. Updated.

@Antonio Thanks for the help. Updated. Also that's odd, since Ever told me you helped him a bit. I'll change it if you didn't really do anything.

Welp, I don't recall do anything from there, maybe just some random profiles that I found in the activity, but not more than that.

Alright then. Thanks anyways and I updated the post.

I edited from the end of D to the end of F. I don't know if Everlasting edited the same profiles I did. It shouldn't be possible, I think. Anyway, I don't think I can help out today. My internet is just too slow.

@Burning Alright. Thanks for the help and feel free to take a break until your internet is fixed.

Speaking of, I need to go as well for now. I'll be back in around an hour to edit more profiles and organize.

@Cal Thanks for your help. Updated.

@Dragon Same as Cal.

@GKS Of course. Hope everything is alright for you.

God-King Superman77 has told me about this in private. He has good reasons for this.

I hope everything goes well, GKS.

@GKS I am extremely sorry to hear. Whatever your reasons are, I hope things turn out alright for you. And take as much time off as needed or wanted.

As for myself, I have completed A-D of Tier 8, which was nearly 600 profiles for me to go over and edit if possible.

Since I am super busy and took time out my schedule for this. And have been helping organize the whole thing, I'm not sure if I can edit much more.

I will of course, still be actively managing the project as a whole until it is over. I just probably won't be editing too much anymore. My apologies.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back