• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Striking Strength Revision Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
@CK Thanks for the help. Updated.

Dark649 said:
Thebluedash i just have the fear that the profiles with Small Island level stats but there is the Large Mountain Class will cause to confusion or misunderstanding for whom that don't know that they are the same.
It's the same thing with room and small building level doesn't matter. If they don't get it, it clearly mean they haven't spend a second of their life looking at the attack potency chart. They'll get it eventually if they stay long enough.

What Blue and Prom said. For example, Mountain and Large City used to be the same thing. When's the last time anyone saw "Large City level"? Not only will we phase one of them out over time, but it's nothing to get your knickers in a twist about.

Okay I need to know. Is there an easier way to navigate through the names of Tier 9?

For Example

I am working on the H's for Tier 9.

However every time I want to do a new file I have to click all the way back to the H's.

Is there a way to go instantly the the H section?

Sorry if this is hard to understand, but for some reason my Desktop is slow for wikia only, and I'm honestly not in the best of moods, nor do I have the most energy.(Today took a lot out of me for some reason...)

@Red Thank you.

@CK Thanks and updated.

Sure thing. Glad you had fun.

Personally I much prefer Large Mountain Class/Level over Small Island Class/Level, but we cannot go through all of the profiles a second time.

Okay. Thank you very much for the help.

As I mentioned earlier, we are still looking for other members to fill the few empty positions that are left.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back