• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Street Fighter Upgrades

It's alright, and oh yeah i remember looking at that calc while looking around and reading calcs on NF as usual, yeah. :p

@Pietro: Bruh lol.

On a serious note, we be hella upgrading the SF characters almost as much as the Saint Seiya characters like hot cakes.....well maybe not that but still, it's something.

CrossverseCrisis said:
On a serious note, we be hella upgrading the SF characters almost as much as the Saint Seiya characters like hot cakes.....well maybe not that but still, it's something.
Maybe I should make a 5D Chronos thread.

Matthew Schroeder said:
CrossverseCrisis said:
Maybe I should make a 5D Chronos thread.
Really? Damn dude. XD

• Cough* Alright let's try to be serious here. So Matt has agreed to this potential upgrade. Those who have commented here, do you agree or disagree with this?

Alright. 2 agrees, 0 disagreements.

Make that 3 from me assuming this is absolutely canon to the main series.

We should likely have more input prior to making any updates. I will highlight the thread.

cant see the blog

but if the calc if fair and correct

then it wud be great to see chun li at tier 7

(i have no say in this since i cant see the blog)

This seems reasonable. So, who wants to do the upgrades?

Somebody has to update the Street Fighter pages though.

Antvasima said:
Somebody has to update the Street Fighter pages though.

I got a lot of freetime now, so I guess I could do it.

So it would scale to Ken, Ryu, Bison ,Juri, Guile. Charlie. Vega ,F .A.N.G, sorry if im missing anyon.

Well, here is what the OP mentioned earlier about the scaling:

"Ken,Ryu,Bison,Juri,Guile.Charlie.Vega,F.A.N.G and alot more I have in mind.

Also to change people who scale to Ryu as MHS in speed. Which should apply to the above."

Here are the Street Fighter profile pages:

https://vsbattles.fandom.com/wiki/Category:Street_Fighter

Done with the AP upgrades, except for F.A.N.G whose profile I couldn't seem to find. I'll leave the MHS speed upgrades for someone who knows a lot more about Street fighter, since I don't want to mess those up.

The M. Bison speed calculation that all the Street Fighter characters are scaled by is missing, and not found in the Wayback Machine archive. Can somebody please check through ClassicGameGuys saved calculations, and upload it as a blog post? Thank you.

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/244251

I am uncertain whether or not all the relevant SF profiles were updated though.

Back