• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Lord Boros' Class P Removal

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes he used energy to propel his leg, which means that his energy allows him to do class P lifting feats, so MB scales to it
got anything else?
not really. If you propel something with speed and energy this automatically gets excluded from lifting strenght and becomes a strike…
Garou holding and throwing sage’s hearth is a lifting feat, Tatsumaki liftin the coast…

The motion of a kick means nothing, because it literally was a lifting feat with his leg
Logically they both go under strength but the wiki splits them because they aren't always consistent with one another, as people can struggle to lift things they should be able to punch into the stratosphere

They are doing a kick, that's a strike, end of story.

.. / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .. / .- --. .-. . . / .-- .. - .... / - .... .. ... / - .... .-. . .- -.. -.-.-- / -... --- .-. --- ... / ..-. .- -. ... / .-- . .-. . / . .- - .. -. --. / --. --- --- -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .- .-- .... .. .-.. . / - .... --- ..- --. .... --..-- / -.-- .- / --. --- - - .- / .- -.. -- .. - --..-- / - .... . -.-- / .... .- -.. / .- / --. --- --- -.. / .-. ..- -. / .-- .. - .... / -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / .--. / -... --- .-. --- ... --..-- / -... ..- - / --- -. . / .--. . .-. ... --- -. --..-- / .--- ..- ... - / --- -. . --..-- / -.. . -.-. .. -.. . -.. / - .... .- - / - .... .- - / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -. --- - / ... - .- -. -.. -.-.--

then why the hell are you here bruh 💀
And I JUST had a discussion yesterday about people pinging staff for CRTs in verses that they don’t participate in.
Phoenks you little goblin…
I @ed him as he was one of the staff in the comments of the blog post (along with KLOL) and also because he is a calc group member whose job here is to review calculations.

Part of this thread involves the calc itself. Part of it involves it not being LS.

Both of these things are something you can determine without being into anime. So I don't think it's that big of a deal.

Anyway, if DMUA doesn't want me to @ him for these kinds of things from now on, I won't.

.. / -... . .-.. .. . ...- . / .. / .- --. .-. . . / .-- .. - .... / - .... .. ... / - .... .-. . .- -.. -.-.-- / -... --- .-. --- ... / ..-. .- -. ... / .-- . .-. . / . .- - .. -. --. / --. --- --- -.. / ..-. --- .-. / .- .-- .... .. .-.. . / - .... --- ..- --. .... --..-- / -.-- .- / --. --- - - .- / .- -.. -- .. - --..-- / - .... . -.-- / .... .- -.. / .- / --. --- --- -.. / .-. ..- -. / .-- .. - .... / -.-. .-.. .- ... ... / .--. / -... --- .-. --- ... --..-- / -... ..- - / --- -. . / .--. . .-. ... --- -. --..-- / .--- ..- ... - / --- -. . --..-- / -.. . -.-. .. -.. . -.. / - .... .- - / - .... .- - / -.-. --- ..- .-.. -.. / -. --- - / ... - .- -. -.. -.-.--
Translation:
I BELIEVE I AGREE WITH THIS THREAD! BOROS FANS WERE EATING GOOD FOR AWHILE THOUGH, YA GOTTA ADMIT, THEY HAD A GOOD RUN WITH CLASS P BOROS, BUT ONE PERSON, JUST ONE, DECIDED THAT THAT COULD NOT STAND!
-.. --- -. .----. - / -.. --- / .-- .... .- - ..--..
Translation:
DON'T DO WHAT?

I thought we already came to a conclusion that the math was still write and there was just a typo, but whatever.
That was never the case what?

The issue was always that the velocity was 0.

The calc was written backwards because of the mistake of the person who made it. But the calc is still wrong for making the velocity 0.

I agree with this.
And if it means anything, Boros leg is seen folding in place, not making contact with Saitama. The only way for him to have launched Saitama is if this leg moved forward and actually got placed onto Saitama which would undeniably make this a kick as it’s all 1 movement.

And for the initial velocity being 0, Boros flies at him at crazy speeds, kneeing him in the stomach. If Boros truly halted his advance then Saitama would have continued flying through the air from the knee. In no way does Boros stop moving, making this all one fluid movement.

Databook suggests that he did, but then again, it depends on whether you consider that statement reliable or not
Databook_Tanktop_Master.webp

I guess it does but reading the chapter it doesn't really look like it...

It's fine then I guess

I've removed Class P from the page.

Boros now scales above his Class G from his Released form.

This can be closed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back