• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Stick Teddy vs Yuji Itadori (grace)

his page is kinda old but JJK got calcs redone so i think he's just nebulously above 115.8 tons based on being ~= nanami who is >~ goodwill yuji who is ~ hanami who did the feat
So yeah 8-A Post Shibuya is still there

Yuji should be able to completely avoid Teddy’s mic throw with his acrobatics and martial arts skill. Teddy likely takes AP and LS, though I remember someone mentioning upping Yuji’s LS in a thread. Might not count for this though, not like either are grapple heavy anyway. Yuji has a good heat resistance, being comparable to sorcerers who can take heat able to vaporize metal and people, so Burning Mic may be ineffective. Not sure how he’ll deal with Danmaku though, especially since he needs to get in to deal damage.

Yuji was able to deal with all Mahito’s tricks like being forced to dodge multiple attacks while up against a wall and he has great acrobatic skill. He seems like the more skilled fighter here, I think he could do something to disable Teddy’s mic before he’s completely spent and land Divergent Fist. He fought with a hole in his liver.

Yeah but he wouldn’t be expecting the sudden damage boost. Divergent Fist works like a second hit, it can also be delayed. Mahito was about to kill Yuji before it kicked in and made him delay. Teddy could be caught without his mic long enough for a combo. Also I’m not sure how often Yuji uses Black Flash post Shibuya, but that could do huge damage since it’s at least double his usual output.

Last edited:
Yeah but he wouldn’t be expecting the sudden damage boost. Divergent Fist works like a second hit, it can also be delayed.
I know. I've seen JJK.
Yeah but he wouldn’t be expecting the sudden damage boost. Divergent Fist works like a second hit, it can also be delayed. Mahito was about to kill Yuji before it kicked in and made him delay. Teddy could be caught without his mic long enough for a combo. Also I’m not sure how often Yuji uses Black Flash post Shibuya, but that could do huge damage since it’s at least double his usual output.
This is all assuming ST allows Yuji to get close in the first place, which is unlikely because he likes to keep his distance and has the same level of acrobatics as Yuji.

Back