• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
No Match For Steve
vs
Ryuko by Tasselcat

Both are 7-C

speed equalized

Steve gets all his potions and what not.

Basically Steve sees Ryuko and is tired of these stupid Minecraft anime servers so he attacks her.

Potion of Decay should be enough to down Ryuko, albeit over time. Since it decays your entire body it should bypass High-Mid.

Steve could also knock her out, and with the multitudes of debuffs, unless her Reactive Evolution can get past that, is pretty boned.

I'll vote Steve for now.

Tipped Arrows (More damages)

Totem of Undyings (Savings)

Enderpearl (Evadings)

Notch Apple (Offensive Maneuver)

Top-lvl Full Armor suit (More Toughness)

Top-lvl Sword (more Offensive Maneuver)

Pumkin (Curse of Binding)

Tipped Arrows (Hurts alot)

Weakness + Poison II + Harming II spams + Top-lvl Enchanted Diamond Armors + Totem of Undyings + Slowness II + Tipped Arrows arsenals + Enderpearl (Greatly reduced distances and "likely/possibly" guardoff the enemy) + Pumkin (Curse of Binding)

versus

Just super-Scissors + enchances + berserkers

Edit: I'm wrong with Curse of Bindings and Blindness (Well so excuse me)

Davidgumazon said:
Tipped Arrows (More damages)
Totem of Undyings (Savings)

Enderpearl (Evadings)

Notch Apple (Offensive Maneuver)

Top-lvl Full Armor suit (More Toughness) Curse of Bindings (You're F**k, Steve: "hand off your weapons") Tipped Arrows + Blindness (It's matter of Time)

Weakness + Poison II + Damage II spams + Top-lvl Enchanted Diamond Armors + Totem of Undyings + Slowness II + Tipped Arrows arsenals + Blindness + Enderpearl (Greatly reduced distances and "likely/possibly" guardoff the enemy) + 2 Curse of Binding weapons replacement (forced Ryuko not use her original weapon in suprise)

versus

Just super-Scissors + enchances + berserkers; but become useless if she cannot use it via replaced by CURSED OF BINDINGS weak weapons in suprise
So who wins?

Sorry my mistake I'm wrong with Curse of Bindings and Blindness it's my exaggeration though. Dude @Hyper Anon don't use quote you might pissed off somebody (mobile users) lulz OK?

Voting for Steve as he wins cuz he put her ALOT of distraction arsenals

She's guardoff with Pumkin CoB + Weakness + Slowness II + Poison II + Decay

She received damages from Spam of Harming II + Notch Apple + Top-lvl Sword

Beat her to fatal condition due great damage; Beat her to death

PROFIT

Curse of Bindings = CoB (The acronym name is long sh*t tire of me)

Note: Steve's Top-lvl Sword could burn opponents in sword contact (it's canon)

Yeah, Steve has more than enough hax to take this. And to be frank, Ryuko's regen is quite overated. Ragyio has a similar physiology to Ryuko, and in the end of the series we literally see her crush her own heart, and die. A High-Mid character should have no problem regenerating from damaged/destroyed organs.

In all honesty, the best showings she has is Low-Mid.to Mid.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Yeah, Steve has more than enough hax to take this. And to be frank, Ryuko's regen is quite overated. Ragyio has a similar physiology to Ryuko, and in the end of the series we literally see her crush her own heart, and die. A High-Mid character should have no problem regenerating from damaged/destroyed organs.
In all honesty, the best showings she has is Low-Mid.to Mid.

Ragyo dying via crushing her heart is PIS.

Ryuko literally gets her heart pulled out of her chest, and she's fine.

@Monach

The thing is, in the instances where hearts are pulled out, they are still attached to the body, and end up going right back into the body anyways. Having an organ destroyed is a lot diffierent.

I was just bringing up the heart thing to counter what he said.

She scales to Senketsu, who regenerates from being cut to pieces (after his pieces are brought back together).

That is not High-Mid regen if you have to collect the peices of your body and stitch them back together in order to regenerate. That is High-Low, regenerating the cells between the severed parts. If someone in the series regenerated from say a severed head, or limb Then that would be something.

What?

Regenerating from being in multiple small pieces is the practically the definition of High Mid

High Lows do not regenerate from being diced into many small pieces.

Decay is basically Death/Matter manip. Considering that the Death Message says that affected beings "Withers away", I think it's safe to say it goes beyond High-Mid.

Senketsu was incapable of regenerating from a single piece. All of his peices had to be gathered together in order for him to be complete. This is the same reason why Re-attaching a limb is not Low-Mid, but High-Low.

Regenerating yout whole body from one piece = High-Mid.

Collecting all of your parts, and stiching them together, not High-Mid.

Regenerating your whole body from one piece is not high mid.

Regenerating from being blown into peices is high mid. Generally by pulling all those pieces back together. Like what happened to Senketsu.

@gargoyle, unless it's some weird variation of Mid regen, Mid would definitely stop a heart being crushed. Even Low-MId would save you from a heart being crushed.

Also, Ryuko's reactive evolution is insane. She goes from getting horribly stomped, then allows herself to be impaled through the majority of her torso (which woould include her heart), and regenerates it instantly, becoming powerful enough to stomp the person who was just stomping her

I could probably explain it better but...

It just withers and decays your life away.

If we use MC Story Mode logic than you can't even regenerate from it.

There's also the debuffs (Slowness, Weakness) and buffs (Strength, Speed, Jump Boost), plus durability negation (Damage Potion, Thorns recoil) and invisibility potions that would definitely help Steve a lot during this fight.

Making things wither away strikes me more as Age Manipulation or something really...

Either way, unless it works on a molecular level, Ryuko can still regenerate from it. That's the scale Life Fiber Regenerationn works on.

Edit: Are we scaling wither from Storymode?

Regenerating things from a molecular level?

That sounds like High regen, not High-Mid.

Monarch Laciel said:
And if you want to talk about destroyed organs, take a look at this.
https://youtu.be/SP4XJxr5aQ8?t=193

Impaled repeatedly all over her body, multiple chunks of her body gouged out, regenerates in seconds.
Having tons of holes pierced in your body is Mid regen.

Ryuko's best showings are Mid.

Senketsu was incapable of regenerating from one piece of his body. If he, and by extention Ryuko really had High-Mid regen then he would've regenerated from the little peice Ryuko had without needing to collect his severed parts. Otherwise, why would Ryuko need to go to so much trouble to collect his body parts if he could just regenerate from a tiny piece?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back