• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
https://youtu.be/vOdMnD_G5Mc?t=20

This is what happened to Senketsu. He was cut into pieces.

Those pieces were then taken away and scattered. So no, he couldn't regenerate from that, because his peices weren't together. Once they were collected, he could pull himself back together.

Wither works over time. It certainly wouldn't wither Ryuko into ashes or somehting, nor does it work fast or on a small enough scale to overcome her Regenerationn

Hyper Anon said:
Steve can probably weaken her with the potions and kill her with the death potion. Can Ryuko regenerate from death? Also Steve can just keep using his hax until there's only a puddle of blood left.
I can 100% gaurantee that if Steve cut her torso into several pieces, then used some TNT that she'd die.

VersusJunkie54 said:
I can 100% gaurantee that if Steve cut her torso into several pieces, then used some TNT that she'd die.
Wouldnt bypass her regen so no she wouldnt

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Then do so, because I'm getting fed with arguments of characters dying to heart rip and being unable to regen their body, just pull them back together.
As I said.

Ragyo dying to Heart Crush was clearly PIS, as Ryuko can and has regenerated from her heart being extremely damaged, if not destroyed outright.

Doesn't matter if it only works over time. Your body withering away >>> being cut into pieces. She wouldn't be able to regenerate from the former if she couldn't regen from the latter.

Wither: (of a part of the body) become shrunken or wrinkled from age or disease

That's not going to bypass molecular High-Mid

For the last time......

Senketsu could not regenerate from a lone peice.

He needed to gather ALL of his parts together in order to be himself again.

If some of the peices were shreded into tinier bits, or lost in the ocean or something. I can 100% promise you that he would never recover.

VersusJunkie54 said:
For the last time......
Senketsu could not regenerate from a lone peice.

He needed to gather ALL of his parts together in order to be himself again.

If some of the peices were shreded into tinier bits, or lost in the ocean or something. I can 100% promise you that he would never recover.
No, you really can't promise me that.

And you still don't get it, so I'm going to make it very very clear

YOU DO NOT NEED TO REGENERATE FROM A SINGLE LONE PIECE IN ORDER TO QUALIFY FOR HIGH MID

But Weekly and Monarch debunked all the reasonings tho.

It's currently 3-0 for Ryuko. I believe.

Wow. Just wow. Monarch came in here and utterly destroyed all reasoning as to why Steve could win.

gg, mods. Ryuko FRA.

Gj bois.

Now Monarch or Weekly could add them to the profiles whenever they feel like it.

Reactive Evolution counters easily.

and buffs (Strength, Speed, Jump Boost)

Reactive Evolution counters easily.

plus durability negation (Damage Potion, Thorns recoil) and

Unless it can negate her Regenerationn, Ryuko regenerates and gets stronger.

invisibility potions

She's fought someone with invisibility before.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back