• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Monarch Laciel said:
Making things wither away strikes me more as Age Manipulation or something really...

Either way, unless it works on a molecular level, Ryuko can still regenerate from it. That's the scale Life Fiber Regenerationn works on.

Edit: Are we scaling wither from Storymode?
Molecular?

That's High regen tho

Edwardtruong2006 said:
There's also the debuffs (Slowness, Weakness)
Reactive Evolution counters easily.

and buffs (Strength, Speed, Jump Boost)

Reactive Evolution counters easily.

plus durability negation (Damage Potion, Thorns recoil) and

Unless it can negate her Regenerationn, Ryuko regenerates and gets stronger.

invisibility potions

She's fought someone with invisibility before.

kek.

You should've told me when I mentioned reactive evolution could possibly get past those earlier but I didn't know dude.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Regenerating things from a molecular level?
That sounds like High regen, not High-Mid.
Gargoyle One said:
Molecular?

That's High regen tho
Wrong and Wrong

High Regenerationn is regenerating from being reduced to atoms. Ryuko has High-Mid Regenerationn that works by pulling molecules back together.

Yet her best showings are Mid regen. Unless we see Ryuko's molecules literally pull themselves back together on a microscopic scale, that is unreliable.

Saikou The Lewd King said:
Story Mode's not canon.
Either way, canon Wither Effect is far faster than the Story Mode one.
If it's not canon, it doesn't negate Regenerationn, and unless it can wither the molecules themselves, she regenerates from it and gets stronger.

Oh.

Pulling molecules back together.

Yeah.

Would be nice to specify that on her profile though, like High-Mid via Matter Manipulation or smth.

Gargoyle One said:
....What?

High: The ability to regenerate from scattered or lone molecules
I think he means like taking your molecules. And shoving them back together.

VersusJunkie54 said:
Yet her best showings are Mid regen. Unless we see Ryuko's molecules literally pull themselves back together on a microscopic scale, that is unreliable.
Make a content revision thread. Until you do, she has High Mid Regenerationn on a molecular level that lets her pull herself back together from being cut into pieces as Senketsu did.

And yes, it still counts. Senketsu's pieces were separated from each other, so they couldn't pull themselves together. As soon as they were collected and brought back together, they regenerated. That is High-Mid

I think he means like taking your molecules. And shoving them back together.

So....Low Mid

I doubt that Ryuko has the exact same biology as Senketsu. Yes, she's infused with Lifefibers. But she's not 100% like Senketsu. Saying she would have the exact same capabilities is silly.

But yeah, not the thread for this.

I've debunked Ryuko's regen advantage, so Steve sgould still take this.

You keep saying Senketsu couldn't regen if his pieces were separated. Wouldn't that apply to Ryuko too? If that's the case, then being reduced to basically ashes wouldn't be something she can come back from.

@Versus Ryuko and Senketsu DO have the same biological Regenerationn

Steve's potion isnt working on Ryuko

Kek, Steve's offensive options shouldn't work on her because of weird regen shenanigans.

Ryuko takes this via the war of attrition with Reactive Evolution and Regenerationn.

@Monarch. I feel like you're still not getting my points. Senketsu's parts were intact, and fused back together. That is just regenerating the cells connecting the parts. NOT regenerating the whole thing. Senketsu never regenerated from a single piece.

This is the same argument that applies to Re-attaching an arm being High-Low regen rather than Low-Mid.

I don't really watch Kill La Kill to much so I might be wrong but can't Steve use his TNT or whatever to vaporize her, or use his potion to weaken her regen and kill her with the diamond sword. Basically Ryuko's regen might just delay her death since she doesn't really have a counter for Steve's hax.

@Hyper His TNT isnt powerful enough to vaporize her, potion wont do anything to her regen, and Diamond Sword wont bypass her regen

Weekly, your arguments since you've come to this thread have all been basically "No".

Like I said, if Senkentsu can't regen if his parts are too far away from each others, Ryuko's body being partially withered away certainly wouldn't be something she can just regen from.

@Saikou Ryuko literally ripped off all of her skin and threw it away and regenerated it. Simply moving her parts away from each other wont do anything and wont bypass her regen.

VersusJunkie54 said:
@Monarch. I feel like you're still not getting my points. Senketsu's parts were intact, and fused back together. That is just regenerating the cells connecting the parts. NOT regenerating the whole thing. Senketsu never regenerated from a single piece.
This is the same argument that applies to Re-attaching an arm being High-Low regen rather than Low-Mid.
I don't think you're getting my point

Regenerating by pulling yourself back together from multiple pieces is High-Mid. Seketsu didn't regenerate from a single piece, no, but he doesn't need to in order to qualify for High-Mid.

Yet Senkentsu couldn't regen his other parts as they were too far away? This is what we base her High-Mid on by the way.

Pulling your intact peices together is regenerating the material that used to connect them. I'm 100% sure that if some of Senketsu's peices were lost or destroyed, he'd never be the same.

If this does somehow qualify as High-Mid, it is honestly a pretty poor version of it that a great number of characters can bypass.

@Saikou I can pull up a gif of her regenerating from being torn to shreds without having to "Pull herself back together" if you like

Steve can probably weaken her with the potions and kill her with the death potion. Can Ryuko regenerate from death? Also Steve can just keep using his hax until there's only a puddle of blood left.

Then do so, because I'm getting fed with arguments of characters dying to heart rip and being unable to regen their body, just pull them back together.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back