• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I don't think you can get to 5-C by stomping High 6-As unless the High 6-As are close to High 6-A+, But an "at least High 6-A, Likely Far higher/5-A" seems good to me

Foxthefox1000 said:
What's the exact value the Diamond's scale to? I can see 5-C
The Diamonds scale to the Partially formed Cluster, Which preformed a 2 Exaton feat without even forming (Doing So Just by kind of moving around in its sleep)

Hm, I guess High 6-A, likely higher works. I dunno if we can fully trust that Steven is planet level because he's stronger than the Cluster? I thought the Cluster was only 5-A because of the fact it would fully form and be bigger than the Earth if Steven hadn't pacified it. Though how much pressure would being at the core of the planet exert on something?

Goodyfresh said:
Steven also needs Regenerationn as of the latest episode:
In Steven Universe Future, Episode 14, it was revealed that Steven has had numerous bone-fractures throughout his life, **but every one of them healed the instant they occurred.** This has apparently been happening since Season 1.

Not sure what level of Regenerationn it would be to heal skull-fractures the instant they happen, but whatever level of regen that is, it needs to be added to his profile.
I'm pretty sure that's High-Low regen.

Ok, at the moment I think we can state that steven is at least high-6A with a likely far higher added to that with a possibly 5-A.

However, I can't see us getting steven solidly to 5C considering how big high 6-A(having a difference about 6674x being the 4'th largest difference in AP tiers). I think agreeing on high 6-A with a likely far higher, and a possibly 5-A added to that is good.

We need to add resistance to the diamonds Powers so :Biological Manipulation,Emotional Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation.

We also have to add a new Large Size type 1 added as he was bigger than the diamonds.

High-Low regen(With a note of instantaeus on severe , and a few hours on minor)

That's it overall from what I could go by.

CyborgSakumo said:
Ok, at the moment I think we can state that steven is at least high-6A with a likely far higher added to that with a possibly 5-A.
However, I can't see us getting steven solidly to 5C considering how big high 6-A(having a difference about 6674x being the 4'th largest difference in AP tiers). I think agreeing on high 6-A with a likely far higher, and a possibly 5-A added to that is good.

We need to add resistance to the diamonds Powers so :Biological Manipulation,Emotional Manipulation, and Mind Manipulation.

We also have to add a new Large Size type 1 added as he was bigger than the diamonds.

High-Low regen(With a note of instantaeus on severe , and a few hours on minor)

That's it overall from what I could go by.
Okay good that all sounds perfect to me (we will have to see what OP thinks) EXCEPT that High-Low Regen is regenerating severed parts, which we haven't seen Steven do. He has Mid-Low regen, but it's instantaneous for severe injuries and hours for minor as I and you said, and it has been since Season 1.

Soupywolf5 said:
So, just to make sure what else needs to be added to the OP?
The Diamonds' new powers from Homeworld Bound obviously (White can absorb other gems into herself so her "control" works in reverse, Blue can manipulate emotions of Joy and not just those of Sadness, and Yellow can heal shattered gems and the physical forms of gems), plus the resistances the Diamonds have that CyborgSakumo listed and I quoted in my last post, plus adding a note to Steven's Regenerationn (which is still Mid-Low) about the selective speed (instanteneous for severe injuries, hours for minor), and finally the key-upgrade for Steven from the finale putting him as "At Least High 6-A, Likely Far Higher, Possibly 5-A" due to scaling from the Diamonds and a statement about the Cluster.

Once you add that stuff to the OP Soupywolf5, we now need to wait patiently for Weekly to show up (however long that may take, PATIENCE everyone, Weekly has his own life to live), obviously, so that as I said this won't become the absolute cluster (lol get it?) that is the Adventure Time CRT. I left a message on Weekly's wall, so will just have to wait now.

So would Steven be getting 2 new keys? Or just one? (As in, would his Future self and his corrupted form be in the same key, or would they get separate keys?)

I still need to know if we're adding one new key or two for Steven before adding some of the changes to the OP

Pink Form Steven easily shattered Jasper and scared the shit out of White. I feel like that form is basically like the Pink Steven we saw earlier manifesting. But I suppose that's fine for now.

Then maybe his Future (Non-Corrupted) key's Tier could be something like "At least 7-A, likely High 6-A"?

Soupywolf5 said:
Then maybe his Future (Non-Corrupted) key's Tier could be something like "At least 7-A, likely High 6-A"?
That actualy sounds perfect! My input is that in fact "Pink Form Steven's" key should be "At Least 7-A, Likely At Least High 6-A" which may be even better since as you said he scared White. But we would need Weekly to tell us if he thinks that is okay based on the evidence we've seen.

Wormy Boy Steven is not 5-A. He only overpowered The Arm of the Cluster not the Cluster entirely. If the Cluster fully formed Earth would be destroyed.

Minor nitpick but "At least High 6-A, likely higher" should only work for Corrupted Steven, honestly. Where and why exactly would the "far higher" come into play?

DatBoiBrown said:
Corrupted Steven is probably stronger than White
Um he definitely was stronger than White or even all three Diamonds together, with just a shockwave (from a pretty long distance) he staggered her and even temporarily slightly incapacitated her along with both Yellow and Blue. If they had been right next to him when he released that shockwave, they clearly would have been screwed if it was able to stagger and temporarily incap them from such a long distance. And yeah people are right about him not being 5-A, being "stronger than the Cluster" was referring only to the partially-formed Cluster, so Monster Steven is "At Least High 6-A, Likely Far Higher" like White. While Pink Form Steven (separate from Pink Steven) is "At Least 7-A (or maybe High 7-A since he stomped Jasper like a bitch?) likely far higher, Possibly High 6-A."

Yes he does seem to have Large Size Type 2 in corrupted form.

While I can respect your consideration over the time constraints some of the admins have balancing time with the wiki and their real lives, I doubt Weekly is being overwhealmed or any of the other administration for that matter, they conduct the wiki for a reason and I'm sure they enjoy doing so. Some admins might be overworked like Antvasima, but I noticed he has ways of coping with the massive amounts of stress and work he can be given. There hasn't been a massive spam in Steven Universe Future revisions, I've only noticed resurgences in some of the discussion thread, and the topic being brought up here.

Also, I suggest not using bold text so freely as you did above. It can come off as excessive or somewhat aggressive even.

Adem Warlock69 said:
Would Kaiju Steven get Large Size (Type 2)?

Corrupted Steven size
Not really sure, his size was massively incosistent through the episode, in the first scenes he dwarfs the Diamonds in size but then on the later scenes and the end he is about the same size as White.

EMagoIorSouI said:
Steven Universe has a lot of size inconsistencies. To an extent, it's more funny than actually frustrating.
Yeah, the Diamonds's size inconsistencies are the most blatant example of that.

Back