• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Connie could stab her sword into White's Warship (Which isn't a Gem, so her sword wouldn't negate its durability, meaning this was done entirely through Connie's strength), so she's High 6-A, Bismuth could punch through Yellow's Warship, and all of the Crystal Gems could slightly harm Blue Diamond, so it's consistent OvO (This is a Joke in case you couldn't tell)

Soupywolf5 said:
Connie could stab her sword into White's Warship (Which isn't a Gem, so her sword wouldn't negate its durability, meaning this was done entirely through Connie's strength), so she's High 6-A, Bismuth could punch through Yellow's Warship, and all of the Crystal Gems could slightly harm Blue Diamond, so it's consistent OvO (This is a Joke in case you couldn't tell)
Well the warship is still Gem TECHNOLOGY, so that was either PIS or just because the sword negates dura against basically anything gem-related. Of course I GET YOU WERE JUST JOKING lol, but just wanted to give a serious response in case anyone wanted to take you seriously. Lol.

I wonder when Weekly will show back up here, I'm eagerly awaiting their input on the discussions we have been having as ultimately they will end up being the "authority" as to the revisions we make. We'll just have to patiently wait, as I'm sure they have a real life outside of this wiki and are busy XD

I mean, if it negated durability against anything Gem related then it would slice right through Gem weaponry (Like Pearl's Spears, or Jasper's helmet) But it doesn't, so it's more likely PIS/an Outlier then the sword negating durability

We don't really differentiate "basic" Holo-Pearls from advanced/stronger ones, but seeing as their AP justification is poofing Pearl, I imagine the Profile is using the stronger ones (So, I think that means they would scale?)

Soupywolf5 said:
We don't really differentiate "basic" Holo-Pearls from advanced/stronger ones, but seeing as their AP justification is poofing Pearl, I imagine the Profile is using the stronger ones (So, I think that means they would scale?)
Yeah, they should scale to her in terms of physical-strength since they have the strength to cut through her durability and to cross swords with her to the point of giving her somewhat of a challenge. . . .right?

And I already knew we don't really distinguish between the "basic" and "advanced" holo-Pearls. . . .but honestly I think we SHOULD distinguish between them, as we clearly saw in the show that they have both "beginner mode" and "advanced mode," and the "advanced mode" ones would obviously be stronger.

Soupywolf5 said:
Let's be honest, this is what we all really want
Lol yeahhhhh it is.

Once WeeklyBattles shows back up in here to give his input on all the edits we've proposed, we should be able to make some headway! We just need to get an actual content-mod like him in here to approve everything. If it takes another day or two (he hasn't posted here in two days now), you may want to drop Weekly a line on his message-wall, Soupywolf5, just to draw his attention again. But NOT YET, let's be patient a bit longer, he's probably been busy and we shouldn't bother him unless it's been three days or longer since his last post here.

Soupywolf5 said:
I think at this point you should try leaving something on WeeklyBattles' message-wall to ask if he can come check out the latest developments here and give his input, dude. We need a content-mod before we can move forward with anything.

Contacting Antvasima may also help, but among the mods, Weekly seems to be the resident Steven Universe expert and the one who has taken an interest in this CRT.

DatBoiBrown said:
I think he'd have an EXTREMELY tough time fighting Lapis, but he could possibly beat her.
I meeeean. . .for the upcoming four-part finale to have any actual feeling of stakes/suspense, he is PROBABLY going to need to go on some kinda Pink-Rampage that not even **the other Diamonds** can easily stop (because if they can just easily stop him then where is the suspense), so he may already be above Lapis' level.

There's also the fact that we saw the true ultimate full potential of his Pure Gem in "Change Your Mind," and it was so powerful that it no-sold and deflected an attack from White Diamond when she appeared (although we can't be sure, she is hard to get a read on) to be bloodlusted and not holding back due to rage. The series certainly seems to be building towards Steven's Pink Form becoming as powerful as what we saw from his Pure Gem (before he then goes full-corrupted wormy-boi from the opening, lol), if he hasn't actually reached that point already as of what we just saw. All we know for sure is that he completely dominated Jasper once he stopped holding back; he certainly seemed so overwhelmingly powerful though that it wouldn't be surprising if he had actually reached the same level as Pure Pink Steven from Change Your Mind. The issue here is we just don't have anyone else to scale him to yet by VsBattles standards.

I'm actually starting to think that the one who cracked Homeworld in half may have been Pink during one of her "tantrums," rather than White. Pink Pearl said that Pink's screams "crack the walls," but what if one time she threw such a big tantrum it CRACKED A PLANET? And the events of Change Your Mind seemed to indicate that the true Ultimate Potential of Pink's gem is actually above even White's power.

Cracking the planet can also easily be Multi-Continent depending on the variables. Homeworld looks to be mostly in tact, with it's pieces orbiting pretty close to each other and not far from the core, so it might not be full 5-B.

Really, we're just gonna have to wait and see. I doubt they're gonna have Steven crack the planet but Tier 5 isn't unreachable.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Cracking the planet can also easily be Multi-Continent depending on the variables. Homeworld looks to be mostly in tact, with it's pieces orbiting pretty close to each other and not far from the core, so it might not be full 5-B.
Really, we're just gonna have to wait and see. I doubt they're gonna have Steven crack the planet but Tier 5 isn't unreachable.
Yeah I myself NEVER mentioned anything about Tier 5, all I said was that Homeworld is cracked and that it is starting to seem more and more like Pink may have been the one to do that. By no means was I trying to say that she was Tier 5 though. Although I do actually strongly suspect that ALL the Diamonds (and possibly Lapis too) ARE Tier 5, since Lapis while severely weakened with a cracked gem was already High 6-A with a feat that seemed to be casual for her (meaning that un-cracked, even Lapis is actually likely to be Tier 5, we just have no feats to prove it), so while we don't have any feats to prove it by this wiki's standards, the Diamonds probably ARE Tier 5.

If only we could ask Rebecca Sugar and Ian JQ themselves, I wish I could just go up to them and ask "hey so can Lapis destroy a moon with enough water available and could Diamonds destroy a planet?" LOL but as it is, unless we can somehow ask Rebecca and Ian, or unless we get feats to prove it, we can't make any SU characters Tier 5 here on VsB.

Also DatBoiBrown there is no such thing as "Low 5-C," the tiering jumps straight from High 6-A to 5-C.

If a planet is split clean in half it would be a tier 5 feat just from having to overpower the planet's GBE

WeeklyBattles said:
If a planet is split clean in half it would be a tier 5 feat just from having to overpower the planet's GBE
OMG you are finally back, WeeklyBattles? I'm so glad. When you get the chance, could you look back over everything discussed since you were last here and give us your thoughts on it? I know that's asking a lot of you, but you're the only Content Mod who has seemed to take an interest in this CRT and we are really going to need your input/help/approval before we can go ahead with edits!

Personally, I especially want to know if I can add "Regenerationn (Mid-Low with selective speed, occurs instantaneously for serious injuries like bone fractures and over the course of hours for minor injuries like bruises)" to Steven's profile starting all the way from Season 1 since it was HEAVILY implied that he has been regenerating bone-fractures since the very start of his adventures (and he would basically have to have been since he did stuff like tank a headbutt from Jasper all the way back in S1). I am so interested to know your thoughts on this because obviously Regenerationn which heals bone-fractures instantaneously could potentially make a difference in Steven's matches on here!

And yeah you're right, if we do end up finding out that either Pink or White was the one to crack Homeworld, that would mean an upgrade to Tier 5. Holy crap, maybe we could pit some Diamonds against Naruto or Ichigo (depending on if 5-C or 5-B) or some DBZ characters? That would be neat, lol. Let's hope we get an answer as to how the planet got cracked.

WeeklyBattles said:
Mid-Low works yeah
So does this in fact constitute approval to make the edit I proposed along with the note in parentheses about the speed of Regenerationn being selective? What about the fact that he has had it since Season 1? I just want to make absolutely sure I have the go-ahead from a Content Mod before making such a major edit, ESPECIALLY before putting it all the way back in his Season 1 key since that is a pretty big deal, lol. Thanks for your input, WeeklyBattles! I appreciate you and the other Content Mods for all your hard work, as you are the ones keeping these forums from devolving into people saying whatever they want based on PIS and Outliers (**cough** "Post-Crisis Superman is Infinite lol" **cough**), lol.

DatBoiBrown said:
My b. I thought Low 5-C would be a moon or something.
It's all good, the tiering-system on here is complex and the vast majority of people do not have the necessary level of obsession to remember all the tiers without having to look them up. In my case I have a fairly good memory, and I happen to be on the Autism Spectrum so I get VERY obsessed with nerdy stuff LOL! Anyway yeah it goes straight from High 6-A = Multi-Continent to 5-C = Moo, then Low 5-B = Small Planet. Honestly Lapis and everybody above her is **probably** At Least 5-C since she performed a High 6-A feat casually while severely weakened with her gem cracked, buuut by this wiki's standards we can't rate them Tier 5 without feats or statements to prove it.

Homeward Bound Spoilers
The Diamonds all get new powers.
Yellow can almost fully heal shattered Gems and can manipulate their light construct bodies and even organic ones like Steven's. She can change their shape and size. So Healing, Size Manip and Biological Manip?

Blue gets a bit more Emotional Manip from making people feel happier with her clouds that she can control like Pearl so that should be noted. Weather Manip?

White can let other Gems project themselves into her body so they can possess her instead of possessing them. She could also take the force of her own strength directly to her Gem as Steven tried to use this to shatter her but her Gem wasn't damaged at all. Not really sure how to quantify reverse possession though.
Shit's getting real.

Is Steven's lizard/dragon/worm form high 6-A or 5-A , probably high-6A however, considering that it was stated to be stronger than the cluster. Stronger than fully formed lapis and all 3 diamonds , it should probably be equivalent to 5-A but I imagine it's going to be a high 6-A just with a likely far higher added to it.

Yeah. Empath Manip and Biology Manip as well as mind control stuff? Whatever. But yeah, he's definitely High 6-A aftrt Future, which is where I expected him to be. Possibly could be Tier 5 if we ever figure out how Homeworld got like that. Though Clusters causing planets to explode as Peridot depicted is likely Tier 5.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Yeah. Empath Manip and Biology Manip as well as mind control stuff? Whatever. But yeah, he's definitely High 6-A aftrt Future, which is where I expected him to be. Possibly could be Tier 5 if we ever figure out how Homeworld got like that. Though Clusters causing planets to explode as Peridot depicted is likely Tier 5.
Yup Maybe Tier 5 either via Who destroyed Homeworld or Using Peridot's statement on Steven's Corrupted Form being stronger than the Cluster

Okay so yeah basically we need all the upgrades now included in the OP here, plus the ones people have mentioned from the finale. What are everyone's thoughts on Tier 5 then, other than those who have already given their input? To me it's pretty obvious that given he is stronger than Lapis plus all three Diamonds, Corrupted Steven is At Least 5-C. . . .the problem is can we really prove it by this wiki's standards?

Somebody really needs to contact WeeklyBattles at this point, he is the only Content Mod who has taken an interest in this CRT and we need him to get edits approved!

Back