• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I think "Corrupted Steven" sounds more appropriate. The Diamonds even diagnosed him as being in a corrupted state.

• OP (Soupywolf5), you need to remove the line at the top of your Original Post saying that it doesn't include anything from Future, since now we are clearly using this as the CRT for the whole series including Future. If that line stays, it may confuse any mods/admins who are trying to sort through all this and make them think that we need a separate thread just for Future (we don't)**

Well we need to have more people check that 5-C calc in the discussion thread and see if we come to a consensus on it because we may just emd up having a revision right after these profiles are updated.

Foxthefox1000 said:
Well we need to have more people check that 5-C calc in the discussion thread and see if we come to a consensus on it because we may just emd up having a revision right after these profiles are updated.
Yeah I can't even find the calc you are referring to, can you link it here? It seems to have been buried among all the other S.U. discussions, I've looked but can't find it. What character is the calc for, and again can you link it?

Again only posting when I feel it is truly necessary and I have real input to give:

Ah well, although that was a hax-feat, given just the brightness and size of the beam and the effects on the atmosphere, **yeah that sure does seem Tier 5 doesn't it?** Let it hereby be made known that I am throwing my support behind using this feat to scale the Diamonds to Tier 5. What really surprises me is that we have had this feat available for a LONG time, but people only just recently realized it is the biggest feat we've seen for calcing purposes!

About the possible High 5-A in the second calc . . .maybe? A fully-formed Cluster would be 5-A, so maybe White D is above that? If we accept the 5-C version I would say that since we know White is overwhelmingly more powerful than Blue and Yellow, we would want to tier Blue and Yellow each as "At Least High 6-A, Likely FAR Higher" (so only a slight change) as we do not know if the bulk of the beam's energy as opposed to the hax was from White, but we would scale White to "At Least 5-C, Possibly Higher."

If we accept the High 5-A versio (which does seem possibly consistent due to the Cluster as I said), then since the value divdided by three is only just **barely** into High 5-A range and again we don't know how much of the actual energy they contributed compared to White, I would say to rate Yellow and Blue as "At Least 5-A, Possibly Higher" (since it seemed to be a casual feat we can do the Possibly Higher), and would definitely rate White as "At Least High 5-A." Hooooo boy, looks like White might be able to contend with the likes of Third Zenkai Vegeta and First Form Frieza, daaang!

To the OP Soupywolf5, can you add the calc-image for the second version of the calc and the possibility of scaling up to maybe High 5-A for White and 5-A for Yellow and Blue (and thus by scaling for Monster Steven as well) to the original post?

We DEFINITELY need some calc-group members and some Content Mods (like Weekly for the latter) to take a look at these calcs, but unfortunately all actual authority-figures who can help us seem to have disappeared without explanation from this thread :(

Well, I mean, it is consistent with the Diamonds being labeled as far superior to any other Gem

Soupywolf5 said:
Well, I mean, it is consistent with the Diamonds being labeled as far superior to any other Gem
Yup, giant fusion-experiment or not the Cluster is still an "other Gem!" You should almost certainly add the note about 5-A scaling for Blue/Yellow and High 5-A for White (and by extension Corrupted Steven) to the OP.

In fact, so that they don't get buried in the flood of posts on here and go unnoticed, and since a massive tier-upgrade for the verse would be the biggest edit of all, you may want to actually add the images for the two versions of the calc to the OP, if possible!!!! After all, the OP is where we are trying to keep track of everything in one place :)

Lapis being able to restrain corrputed steven is consistent with being able to restrain blue and malachite and her high 6-A feat being done super casually while weakened

WeeklyBattles said:
Lapis being able to restrain corrputed steven is consistent with being able to restrain blue and malachite and her high 6-A feat being done super casually while weakened
Oh my gosh you're back! Sooo obviously **take your time** (as I've said I get that you do have a real life, haha) but, just whenever you get the chance, can you let us know what you think of the various edits in the OP, as well as your thoughts o the 5-C calc vs the High 5-A calc for the Beam? How about the idea that if we accept 5-C, Blue and Yellow are "At Least High 6-A Likely FAR Higher" while White "At Least 5-C Possibly Higher," while if we do High 5-A, then White will get High 5-A while Blue and Yellow would get "At Least 5-A, Possibly Higher," based on my argument that we know White is much more powerful than the other two and may have contributed the majority of the actual light-energy for the corruption beam?

Thank you so much for dropping by again Weekly, we appreciate it!
😊😊😊

Also, so you think that Lapis should scale to the low-end of whatever Tier 5 (C or A) rating we give to the Diamonds and Monster Steven if we accept that? In that case **shouldn't the Partially-Formed Cluster scale to that as well** via the same restraining-feat?

I don't think Lapis's Restraining feat Counts As just like Blue D,Corrupted Steven when he had enough of this stupidity easily broke lapis's Chains and Ko-ed everyone

Plus Lapis says while struggling "I don't think i can hold him much longer"

I agree with 5-C, but not high 5-A, although I would like to see some high 5-A's in this verse, its just the calc I find a bit stretched, but ill support either way.

I may not be able to decide which version of the calc we use, but I'll still give my two cents. Personally I'm more inclined to go with the recalc as it actually calculates the beams brightness rather than just assuming a value for it (It also seems to more accurately calc the volume/surface area of the beam)

Soupywolf5 said:
I may not be able to decide which version of the calc we use, but I'll still give my two cents. Personally I'm more inclined to go with the recalc as it actually calculates the beams brightness rather than just assuming a value for it (It also seems to more accurately calc the volume/surface area of the beam)
Same

Note: Yes I removed and re-posted new versions of this, sorry. Anyway, it seems the only S.U. verse-supporter who is both a Calc Group Member and an authority on the site (in this case an Admin) is Dargoo Faust. To the OP (Soupywolf5): we can leave our questions about calcs alone for now until an authority like Dargoo evaluates them. I left a message on his wall with links to both the 5-C and High 5-A calcs asking if he could please help us by evaluating them! Hopefully he will drop by to let us know what he thinks :) If we can get his approval for which if either of the two calcs to use for scaling the Diamonds (and if we can then agree on how to scale Blue/Yellow relative to White/Steven and whether Lapis scales **which we should stop debating though for the time being, one thing at a time**), and if we can **also** get Weekly's approval as a Content Mod for all the edits once we have those calcs evaluated, **THEN we can go make the edits!**

To folks like Kirby905 (NO OFFENSE INTENDED, I'm just explaining how this wiki works) saying what they think of calcs: While our input can be appreciated for what it is, in the end it doesn't matter what WE or even the OP (all non-admins/mods) think of calcs, this wiki works by having authority-figures who approve the calcs and content.

To keep things as organized and non-overwhelming as possible for Weekly and Dargoo to sort through, unless someone thinks of something truly necessary to add (as in other major powers or feats we didn't consider yet) to the discussion, we should probably leave it here for now, and just bump it if we end up not hearing from either of them **within a few days** (as in we need to now wait and respect that these guys have real lives and will get to this at their convenience)!

Its okay im not offended

Back