• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
End of Game Steve?

I think Tsuna's only true shot is to freeze him with First Edition. He can't bypass Mid Regen or Type 9 immortality.

I don't know much about Steve, however. He seems to have a lot of hax but it seems like the majority of that hax comes in the form of potions of some kind. Does he have to make them? Does he start with them? How does his curse manipulation work? Etc.

Type 9 leaves them as a 9-A

Mid regen is relativelyslow

He usually starts with potions in fight

Curse Manipulation is via enchants

Litentric Teon said:
>Does he have to make them?

Mass produced to be exact. If you "search" in youtube about survival and how "broken" the uses of redstone farms and automatic farms.

>Does he start with them?

He has all his equipments with Late game normally.

>How does his curse manipulation work? Etc.

His curse manip won't be useful in this fight. Steve's fire resistance potion would effectively decrease Tsunayoshi's AP because he's fire based user. Thorn enchantment, Wither, Poison and Instant Harming will be effective against Tsunayoshi. If they fight in the middle of ocean, Tsunayoshi can expel flames from his gloves in order to fly and Steve would get a range advantage, Tsunayoshi would fly while dodging the lightning trident at the sky forever and exhausted. Steve has water breathing and better mobility at underwater. Also his fire protection enchantments are double the protection against fire based attacks (unlike fire protection, his normal protection enchantment is half the damage reduction while fire protection is double). Overall he's really versatile against fire based users. CQC? Steve maybe weaker than him at combat skills but potion of Turtle Master and Knockback enchantment would be a hindrance to Tsunayoshi. Don't forget there's Lingering potion and also upcoming enchantments and upgrades from Minecraft 1.14 (Piercing, Multishot, Quick Charge and Crossbow.)

Edwardtruong2006 said:
Type 9 leaves them as a 9-A
Mid regen is relativelyslow
You forgot the Totem of Undying. ToU =/= Type 9 (Also Evokers spawned naturally ranges from 1 to 4, this wasn't random number the 4 Evokers at one Mansion is really rare while 3 Evokers at one Mansion is more frequent)

Notch Apple's makes them insanely fast. (recovered for few seconds) Plus damage absorption is really useful in this fight.

Thank you.

I'm still not sure what half of his potions quite do. Like the wither potion? Poison? Does Tsuna have to digest these things for them to affect him?

As for the fire resistance, that'll actually be somewhat ineffective. Tsuna's flames aren't actual flames but are actually a special kind of life energy. In verse they have clothing specifically meant to resist dying will flames, not just flames in general as the two are distinctly different, the primary similarity being that Tsuna's sky flames generate some heat.

Tsuna's advantages seem to be his fight or flight CQC, and First Edition.

Does Steve start off with all of those things though? In the expanded tab? Seems like a bit much for our hitman if so. Unlimited energy from two different sources, drilling machines, submarines, speedy planes, slime creating farms, and other stuff not listed. I wonder how useful all these vehicles and the like would be to him? I'm nowhere near knowledgeable enough to know.

He doesn't need to drink them, they just need to be hit in the general 5 meter area where Tsuna is.

Wither kills you over time via decomposing your body and biologically killing it. (Would take around 30 seconds to fully kill him)

Poison basically does the above minus the "killing you" part, it just makes you really low on Health.

The vehicles are fan creations and since he doesn't have any prep can't make them.

Litentric Teon said:
As for the fire resistance, that'll actually be somewhat ineffective. Tsuna's flames aren't actual flames but are actually a special kind of life energy. In verse they have clothing specifically meant to resist dying will flames, not just flames in general as the two are distinctly different, the primary similarity being that Tsuna's sky flames generate some heat.

Tsuna's advantages seem to be his fight or flight CQC, and First Edition.
  1. What? No. You can't null his fire resistance. Fire resistance deals with all fire based attacks not just selective, the effects and enchantments are based on magic, it's opposes to spiritual based attacks.
  2. The Nether's heat basically vaporizes whole meter cubes of water instantly. So Tsunayoshi's punching Steve wouldn't work at this level of Destruction.
  3. Even Tsunayoshi can successfully damage Steve at CQC, the Thorn enchantments damage inflicts on attacker. Multiple success of damaging are multiple inflicting thorn damages.
  4. Tsunayoshi only have 30 seconds to kill Steve before he get killed by wither effect. And Steve don't care about his health points, he had Notch Apple (aka Enchanted Golden Apple), Instant Healing II potions/splash potions and Regenerationn I/II potions so he could carelessly throw his Instant Harming II splash potion to the ground by spamming while in CQC or breaking them in his own hands while Tsunayoshi get near to Steve. (Steve isn't dumb to directly throw the splash potions towards Tsunayoshi's direction, it doesn't require to though, you could just break the splash potion in own hand.)
  5. Zero Point Breakthrough: First Edition's can be ineffective against someone had strength could pulverized diamond block with his bare hands and survived at the deepest underwater pressure of deep frozen ocean with no light (more deeper more colder). Plus Knockback enchantment will disrupt his momentum at every contact no matter how powerful Tsunayoshi in CQC. Also Steve can get Shields with max unbreaking enchantment easily, which Tsunayoshi needs to penetrate said enchanted shields.
  6. Tsunayoshi's AP was reduced into 40% w/ Turtle Master I or 20% w/ Turtle Master II then again decreased by Weakness II, Fire Protection IV enchantment and Fire resistance. That'd be lower than 40-20% AP which is degraded to High 8-A AP.
  7. Ender Dragon's AP is Town Level can only deal 1-2 hp damage to Steve w/ full set of max enchanted diamond armor. 1-2 damage? That's very low. Tsunayoshi needs to attack Steve with his powerful attacks successfully multiple times but then again enchanted shield, notch apple, weakness II, wither, knockback, instant harming, poison I/II and knockback enchantment are hindrance to Tsunayoshi plus Totem of Undyings completely make Tsunayoshi's effort back to ZERO so he needs to use more ZERO Point Breakthrough: First Edition. (lmao get the pun?)
  8. Tsunayoshi can flight but Steve have lightning trident, riptide trident, tipped arrows + enchanted bow and elytra. Seems like Tsunayoshi only has mobility advantage.
Here for more fights about Steve: Akame vs Steve (Minecraft), Steve vs. Sans, Sportacus VS Minecraft Steve, Kenshin vs Steve, Steve Vs Undyne, Madotsuki vs. Steve, Steve vs. Senator Armstrong, The Player (Minecraft) vs. SCP-3589, Stevie Boi vs Trainy Boi, Steve vs. Composite Tree, Jin Kazama vs Steve (Minecraft), Steve Vs Meruem, Steve vs Lone Wanderer, Steve (MC) vs Ninjago Kai, Samurai Jack VS Minecraft Steve, Steve VS Aldo the Cleric, and Cuphead Vs Steve.

Edwardtruong2006 said:
The vehicles are fan creations and since he doesn't have any prep can't make them.
Fan creations = Player = Steve (The Player is the protagonist of Minecraft. Known as either Steve or Alex depending on the player's choice, they are a lone miner in an endlessly flat world, trying their best to survive.)

But still I don't think those machines are necessary in this fight anyway. However Steve's creations are at his home with a signature of "no touching" signs.

1) That's actually just straight up incorrect here. I've already given you an in verse example of how Dying will flames are not ordinary flames. They don't even burn like ordinary flames, and have been explicitly described in verse to be a unique kind of life energy. Verse equalization would not put these flames as fire. Period. Dying will flames are not flame based attacks, but energy based. Looking at any other type of dying will flames aside from the sky attribute would make that rather clear.

2) If Tsuna's punches can't even harm Steve then I'm almost 100% certain that this is a stomp.

3) Contradicts what you literally just said in your aforementioned point. And how much damage would Tsuna take? More? Less?

4) It depends on how Wither works. If it's AoE based, as the other potions seem to be, Tsuna's flight paired with his Hyper Intuition would be a very valuable asset. Having a possible sense of incoming danger, and having good enough instincts to instantly back off, well out of Steve's range. Also, I'm fairly certain that Tsuna is better tha Steve at CQC, even at this point in his story.

5) The first part of this is incorrect as well. First Edition is a sealing technique, so it cannot be broken out of with pure strength. Xanxus has unique dying will flames that are more destructive than typical sky class flames. Yet even with that natural energy within him, he still couldn't break free. Secondly, the Plus Knockback enchantment really makes this seem like a stomp, as it takes away Tsuna's only main win condition. If he can't fight in CQC because of potions, and he can't seal him because his momentum will be reversed, what can he plausibly do to win? No win con = stomp.

6) High 8-A isn't a thing, but I see your point here.

7) Adds more evidence to this being a stomp. Tsuna literally cannot hurt him, even if he uses revised to increase his stats by 1.7X.

8) Mobility advantage isn't much when he has no other win condition. Only supports this being more of a stomp. Tsuna already has no long ranged options, and his only hax is unusable not because he gets zoned out by projectiles that he could possibly weave through, but because of nigh instakill potions and an enchantment that literally will reverse his momentum.

I don't see how it's not a stomp at this point. I can't identify a single win con for Tsuna here.

Litentric Teon said:
  1. Ok, that makes sense. I thought the flame was made of chi/ki or spiritual based attacks like Dragon Ball Super. I'm wrong.
  2. 0k good point
  3. In the Steve's profile: Can ignore durability with Poison, Instant Damage, and Decay splash potion and via Thorn Enchantement. Less damage but chipping Tsuna's health. The instant harming II splash potions dishes a lot more damage than thorn damage but Tsuna could simply dodge them via precognition.
  4. Well it's a potion that causes the target to slowly withers and decompose away and this also works on inorganic beings and even immaterial/ethereal ones beings like Vex. And Tsuna's precognition is useful in CQC but Steve uses enchanted shield to block them (but not all of them since Tsuna's good at CQC).
  5. But from anime/manga Xanxus chipping Tsuna's ice purely based on physical strength but still didn't succeed to destroy the whole because Tsuna didn't spare Xanxus. Also I need Scan about its being life energy and @Saikou need to see this. If even that's turn true then the fight would be like Ruby vs Steve if only Tsuna succeed without hindrance. And I'm sure Steve can use the ice itself while he's holding his sword/shield (even his sword and shield were frozen) to defend himself while he isn't completely iced.
  6. Since that's how Tsuna's flame works via verse equalized, I think Tsuna's AP wouldn't be lowered less than High 8-C.
  7. So inconclusion it's one sided battle, speed equalized, Steve would definitely takes this battle. While Tsuna's would win via speed unequalized.
  8. Plus he has infinity enchantment on his bow, that generates literally infinite arrows, Steve's unlikely to run out shooting Tsuna. At best Steve could shoot down the flight speed of Phantoms and Ender Dragon.

There's actually an entire blog somewhere on my wall about KHR. But we seem to agree that this battle is one-sided in one way or the other.

And Xanxus was only able to chip away while his entire body wasn't frozen. Once his entire body was frozen he was sealed within that ice.

Steve has the AP advantage, no-sells fire with fire-res potions, can resurrect multiple times with totems of undying, has 7-C summons, speed and strength amp which will likely allow Steve to one-shot and in general a lot more versatility.

Back