• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Infinite Stamina? Infinite Spamming? No way dude, even Steve didn't have infinite stamina but impressive stamina recovery so Sans also doesn't have infinite Stamina. Infinite Spamming is NLF and Gamemechanics. It's unreasonable to say outside rpg battle free teleportation all-you-can means infinite cause it's gamemechanic. Correct me if my referring is incorrect cause extreme advantage shouldn't be allowed is what I referred. It's debunked.

Davidgumazon said:
@Anonimoe7875 Ok....? t╠Âh╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Âs╠ ╠Âg╠Âe╠Ât╠Ât╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âf╠Âu╠Âs╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠Âf╠Âo╠Âr╠ ╠Ân╠Âo╠Âw╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠Â,╠ ╠ÂI╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠ÂA╠ÂF╠ÂA╠ÂI╠ÂK╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âo╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âm╠ ╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âb╠Âo╠Ân╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âp╠Âi╠Âk╠Âe╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠Ât╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠Âs╠Â,╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Ân╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âa╠Ât╠ ╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠ÂA╠ÂF╠ÂA╠ÂI╠ÂK╠ , after all Steve's Minecraft gravity law is different compare to gravity in reality, the falling object's speed didn't change the speed is obvious, and the fact falling objects increase 1% of weight by falling per 1cm which explained a Heavy Compressed Anvil could kill Steve w/ full diamond armor and killing Steve in 23m height w/ full gold armors and 2 gold blocks, increasing weight of one's object which is far deadly than soul telekinesis or soul slamming a╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠ÂA╠ÂF╠ÂA╠ÂI╠ÂK╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Ât╠Âo╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âw╠Â/╠Âs╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âi╠Âd╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âu╠Âr╠Ât╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠Â,╠ ╠Âs╠Âo╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âc╠Âo╠Ân╠Âc╠Âl╠Âu╠Âs╠Âi╠Âo╠Ân╠Â:╠ ╠ÂS╠Âa╠Ân╠Âs╠Â'╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âc╠Âa╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Ât╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠ and bones attacks/bones spikes would damage Steve.

Question:

1╠Â.╠ÂW╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Âg╠Âu╠Ây╠Âs╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠ ╠ÂS╠Ât╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Âf╠ ╠ÂS╠Ât╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠ ╠Âe╠Âx╠Âp╠Âe╠Âr╠Âi╠Âe╠Ân╠Âc╠Âe╠ ╠Âm╠Âo╠Âr╠Âe╠ ╠Âd╠Âe╠Âa╠Âd╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ and the SBA location isn't in Minecraft?

2╠Â.╠ ╠ÂA╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âo╠Âu╠Âl╠Âd╠ ╠Ây╠Âo╠Âu╠ ╠Ât╠Âh╠Âi╠Ân╠Âk╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠ ╠Âd╠Âa╠Âm╠Âa╠Âg╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âv╠Âi╠Âa╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âa╠Ân╠ ╠Âw╠Âh╠Âi╠Âl╠Âe╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠Âa╠Âm╠Âe╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âs╠Ân╠Â'╠Ât╠ ╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Ân╠ ╠Âh╠Âu╠Âr╠Ât╠ ╠Âb╠Ây╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âw╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠ ╠Âs╠Âl╠Âa╠Âm╠Âm╠Âi╠Ân╠Âg╠ ╠ÂF╠Âr╠Âi╠Âs╠Âk╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Âa╠Âs╠Âu╠Âr╠Âe╠Âd╠ ╠Âo╠Ân╠Âl╠Ây╠ ╠Âf╠Âe╠Âw╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Â4╠ ╠Âs╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Â(╠Âl╠Âe╠Âf╠Ât╠Â,╠Âr╠Âi╠Âg╠Âh╠Ât╠Â,╠Âb╠Âo╠Ât╠Ât╠Âo╠Âm╠Â,╠Ât╠Âo╠Âp╠Â)╠ ╠Âa╠Ân╠Âd╠ ╠Âs╠Âe╠Âv╠Âe╠Âr╠Âa╠Âl╠ ╠Âm╠Âe╠Ât╠Âe╠Âr╠Âs╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠Âo╠Ât╠Âh╠Âe╠Âr╠ ╠Â2╠ ╠Âo╠Âp╠Âp╠Âo╠Âs╠Âi╠Ât╠Âe╠ ╠Âs╠Âi╠Âd╠Âe╠Âs╠ ╠Â(╠Âb╠Âa╠Âc╠Âk╠Â,╠Âf╠Âr╠Âo╠Ân╠Ât╠Â)╠ ╠Âi╠Ân╠ ╠ÂJ╠Âu╠Âd╠Âg╠Âe╠Âm╠Âe╠Ân╠Ât╠ ╠ÂH╠Âa╠Âl╠Âl╠Â?╠Â

3.Still people here didn't assume where's the balance of battle location so SBA locations like: Central Park, New York City is obviously extreme advantage shouldn't be allowed and should balanced alternative should be discussed in the thread. Thr battle location should atleast in Judgement Hall.

AFAIK: wall slamming is soul telekinesis and not like telekinesis of tatsumaki, if you assume it isn't soul telekinesis then Sans manip the knife since the beginning and killing Chara via compressing Chara to death by telekinesis, so No! Sans had soul telekinesis NOT tatsumaki telekinesis (Don't quote me if you agree)

@TheArsenal no, stop I already heard that statement damned many times still Undertale fans continued to ignore my counter arguments, first Steve experience more deadly AU gravity law far difference to soul telekinesis & gravity manip and second Steve could dodge the linear danmaku of Sans if not linear danmaku Sans would spent more stamina than normal and Sans have limited stamina so infinite teleportations or infinite bfr is NLF and Gamemehanics and third Steve could deflect, block and destroy the bones and gaster blaster (like I said before: Ok undertale fans your point about Sans projectiles and range attacks you think it's unstoppable via passing through projectiles? No to be honest Steve could counter interact intangible things, as the sources was @Saikou and other people in discussion about Enderdragon and Vexes seems to agree Steve could counter interact things that passing through (it been discussed already in other threads including proof). So yeah Steve could deflect, block and destroy Sans projectiles.) and fourth Sans have flaws and he is NOT PERFECT (Steve and Sans aren't perfect cause SBA and obvious) and Sans gravity manip ONLY change directions and Far greater intelligence is overstatement only based on occupation wouldn't help Sans and Sans is FAR LESS COMBAT EXPERIENCE base on non-timeline-manipulator opponent like Steve cause SAVE/LOAD doesn't even exist in this battle and something Steve has never faced before is his forte and he would adapted in battle since Steve flawlessly killed EnderDragon, Wither, ElderGuardian, Evoker without preparations.

Edit: FIXED AND UPDATE
Sorry dude I was just sharing my opinion.

Heaps of things in Undertale is just GM. Does anyone actually think Sans leaves gaps in his bones, or gives people platforms to jump on? No, it's just a game mechanic and is how the fight is run in game.

Additionally, I was just saying that Sans seemingly hurts his opponents at one point when bashing them into walls at the end, that's all

Lastly, I'm an Undertale fan but not a fanboy. Heck I believe that Bill Cipher slaughters Asriel but that's a topic for another day :)

@Davidgumazon Sans could just stay away from Steve and rapidly blasted him with GB,he also can spamming bones from the ground and mutiple directions.If Steve can block or deflect its,Sans just simply teleport him into traps or pulling him right into his attack.Sans attack are not OHK nor intangibility but if Steve got hits many times then he dead for sure..Consider that Sans fighting style is changing his attack moves and tricking his opponent,which are complety different from every enemy in Minecraft.

Jamesthetaker said:
@TheArsenal1212 You should khow that Asriel beat Bill now.
I respectfully disagree with what this community believes in Asriel. 2A Bill is right but 2A Asriel? No chance.

Even if they were both 2A, Bill serverly outhaxes Asriel

@Arsenal

You probably aren't alone in thinking Asriel isn't a 2-A. If you'd like, you could go over to the Content Revision Board and make a Content Revision Thread about Asriel, posting all the evidence you can as to why he isn't, in fact, 2-A.

I may just do that, but it will take a little time :D

In the mean time, I could perhaps link where most of my info comes from if you would like?

Because I'm ny opinion, Asriel is low 2C, possibly 2C. Annoying Dog would be then 2C

TheArsenal1212 said:
Because I'm ny opinion, Asriel is low 2C, possibly 2C. Annoying Dog would be then 2C

That's not how that interaction works. He still views Asriel, and everything in UT, as fiction he created.

Though I've been waiting for an Asriel CRT, for some time. I actually do want to edit his stats, a good bit. He's too high.

True, I meant to say 2C but most likely higher. I just said 2C because currently on here it has high 2A

That's not how that interaction works. He still views Asriel, and everything in UT, as fiction he created.

Though I've been waiting for an Asriel CRT, for some time. I actually do want to edit his stats, a good bit. He's too high.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
You... couldn't have just made one yourself?

Also, if Asriel gets legit downgraded... hoo boy, I have a friend who will likely be pissed.

Why is he too high though?

I mean disregarding the infinite stat thing he should be minimum 2-B for being >>>>>Omega Flowey who is >>>>>Chara.

What the hell my comment wasn't added

Anyway, I was saying I said 2C Dog but I meant he is likely higher. I just didn't want anyone getting confused with the 2A dog on here currently

Super Saiyan God Julian said:
Why is he too high though?
I mean disregarding the infinite stat thing he should be minimum 2-B for being >>>>>Omega Flowey who is >>>>>Chara.

He's definitely not going below either of them. That wouldn't make sense.

He's definitely not going below either of them. That wouldn't make sense.

I said he was >>>>>>Omega Flowey as in superior to them.

Initially as low-end 2-C.

Then at 2-A.

Now it's in between. But this is not the thread for that. It's kinda derailing.

Well, may I ask who you believe wins between Bill and Asriel?

Because to me Bill wins pretty easily. He simply outhaxes Asriel so very badly and in my opinion holds an AP advantage. However, if you equalised the tiers then Bill wins via hax like I said

Jamesthetaker said:
@TheArsenal1212 Read this thread please:https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/1151983 and you should checking both Bill and Asriel profile.

Don't post more comment about Asriel VS Bill.Make a rematch or CRT thread about Undertale tiering if you want.
I'm aware of that thread :)

You see, I heavily disagree with pretty much every argument for Asriel winning.

I think I will make a revision thread though soon within the next few days, because Asriel gets stomped in my opinion, even if they are both 2A which I also don't believe to be the case

K guys I already stated my main point for now I will say my last point: @Jamesthetaker I actually agree with your counter argument but that only works on mid-battle, still works no problem, and as for Steve still have many Totem of Undyings cause considering the total chance generating Mansions with multiple Evokers could be found around 30000 km^2. My point is that Steve even he loses to Sans I could agree and I should not hear another downplay Steve like last time from previous comments, so I didn't referred you I'm referring to other (unmentioned) guy, cause Steve get pretty good fought Sans via his arsenals so he should adapted to block projectiles since combat experience and so I assume Sans would not recklessly or randomly spam without knowing his enemy, like what happened to Chara so, until mid-battle then he could reserve his stamina, via intelligence. Inconclusion this is close fight IMO so I am still voting for Steve for reason of his life saving equipments.

I don't know.....I dunno the exact cause I really don't know exactly what or how everyone interpret because I realised some people believes that's game mechanic or this is game mechanics. Because maybe eveyone have different interpret that or this is game mechanics to Sans. Gah! undertale game mechanics is confusing if 50% people "that's game mechanics" is different to 50% people "this is game mechanic".

..... .... .... ???!!?!?!?!?!?!?!i!i!I!I sigh anyway I dunno WHY I WRITE THIS ANYWAY =_= -10/10 IGN grammar

Vsbattle I want Steve profile update cause the THE FREAKING NEW WEAPONS POTIONS SNAPSHOT HAS COOOOOOME!!!!!!!! OOOO0000000oooooo im excited to see new abilities Steve obtained. I dunno if it's true a ridiculously giant mob at night is real!!!! Guys it's 2018 the aquarium update on available now, check out the YouTube.

The trident is pretty convenient weapon on danmaku dodging (if enchantments allowed lol!). Steve is now aero expert.

Anyway I am late to say this on Steve vs Doomslay. Isn't Doomslayer is Doomsday and Superman and here I thought why vsbattle doomslayer is doomguy but doomguy is obviously not DC character. Um.... seriously...

@The Wright Way This thread has gone so far from it purpose and most of the vote are kinda bad.I think you might want to start a new one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back