• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
@Jamesthetaker oh ok.

@ricsi-viragosi cause the vsbattle accepted 2c/2b keys

2c key the player can delete 3 dimensions the cooldown speed is less than a second IIRC I calculate the speed.

2b kay caused he's capable of doing it without effort but only time.

2b kay caused he's capable of doing it without effort but only time.

No matter how much casually you do it, you can't be 2-B by destroying 3 universes.

He is 2-B because he possibly also see multiples others universes as dreams.

Anonimoe7875 said:
No matter how much casually you do it, you can't be 2-B by destroying 3 universes.

He is 2-B because he possibly also see multiples others universes as dreams.

well I disagree that Minecraft as a dream caused it's just metaphorical. what my point it's possibly 2-B (profile said) cause the Player could destroy the worlds he/she created. heck there's Zeno vs the Player and Minecraft "Fodder" upgrades threads and the people there said with time-stop and easily destroy 1 world is equal 3 dimensions and repeat 300+ times without effort by Player thus destroying thousands worlds within 0 time-frame is possibly 2-B. I didn't said destroying 3 universes is 2-B.

uhhh

I said possibly 2-B (profile said) cause the Player could destroy the worlds he/she created

there's Zeno vs the Player and Minecraft "Fodder" upgrades threads and the people there said with time-stop cause menu

and easily destroy 1 world is equal 3 dimensions

and repeat 300+ times without effort by Player thus destroying thousands worlds within 0 time-frame is possibly 2-B.

I didn't said destroying 3 universes is 2-B.

Update for me (dun dun duuuunnn)

OP is stomp (meh i-don't-care-much)

If you look at it (heck it's one sided battle)

anyway Steve should able to destroy and block Sans' attacks, atleast stand against them, i don't know if people ever consider this fact or people just ignore this fact. Sans continuous spamming attacks(teleportation included) should tire him, watch this video if you want to imagine what battle would look like (video: is noncanon don't forget that) to how large gaster baster in 3D.

my final thoughts: i-don't-really-care if Sans wins lol because it's undertale (lulz I think it's cute if Minecraft crossover with Undertale because it's unusual story(fanfic and what not) will resurface)

^ I edit my comment above.

Anonimoe7875 said:
Monster can attack on a spiritual level.
They aren't intangible in physical level and Steve still capable to interact intangible level

intangible >>> spiritual >>> physical

undertale soul base = physical = Steve > intangible > undertale soul base AP > physical

Anonimoe7875 said:
Moving your soul =/= Moving you body as shown by Muffet battle.
It wouldn't make sense if soul base attacks your body doesn't damage your soul. Do you think the battle is Astral-walking? it would contradict other battles in ??? vs Undertale on other threads and if you agree the battle is astral-walking since you cannot move your body then this battle doesn't make sense and pretty much stomp.

It's shown multiples times that.

Frisk moving they soul =\= Frisk moving they body.

Like Flowey "explaning" the underground, Muffet battle, Asriel battle, Papyrus date...

But in some cases there isn't a diferrence and they move both at the sime time, so let's just assume the latter will happen so this battle is not a stomp.

Anonimoe7875 said:
It's shown multiples times that.
Frisk moving they soul =\= Frisk moving they body.

Like Flowey "explaning" the underground, Muffet battle, Asriel battle, Papyrus date...

But in some cases there isn't a diferrence and they move both at the sime time, so let's just assume the latter will happen so this battle is not a stomp.
Heck! that stuff is called astral-walking would be like wtf stomp-like via soul stuck steady doesn't make sense and if other combatants wins against Sans via moving body regardless that logic or fact and what not, I mean wtf is that logic?

You know what I deal with it =_= dafuq I don't care Sans win (I'm frustrated because of I don't know what make sense anymore......................!!!!!!!!!!iiii!!!)

Facehoof2-1

Sans bone are physical tangible,but it capable of hitting souls when it touched the opponent.This mean Steve can deflect and block its.While Steve has the versatility and AP advantage, he is very terible at fighting ranged stuff,this has been show in the fight with Guardian,Shulker.

Sans danmaku,teleportation, range attack are much more potent and than any enemy that Steve has face.Sans usually would use his strongest attack right before the battle started (which I dout Steve can survive that).Sans also got mobility adventage,this mean Steve gonna had a hard time keeping up with him.

Sans known his weakness (low stamina,8-C physical stats) so he would try to keep his distance with Steve as much he can.Like i said before,Sans fighting style is tricking and changing his attack multiple times completely different from every enemy in Minecraft,so Sans won't messing around and go straight up killing Steve as soon as possible.

Jamesthetaker said:
Dude, TBH your explanation is reeeeaaalllyyy gooooddd!!!! mmmhhh.....unnnghhh!!!!

Yes that is very good recap you comment there, well I agree with Steve is terrible fighting at range enemies because as you said. Well my reply to @Anonimoe (I'm not angry or anything it's my brain hurts due contradictory) the point is Steve should atleast move his soul to dodge soul base range attacks via moving his body because since from previous undertale's enemies wins against Sans via moving body regardless frisk moving his/her soul. And I think your explanation about Steve's experience about range attackers solve my mystery.

Anyway guys we are good right? .....PEACE!

BattleReviews said:
HELLO I AM SANS! SANS THE SKULLYTON! RIGHT NOW IM COUNTING VOTES OBVIOUSLY BY THE WAY! gravity manip this, srsly rawlr, we have 9 (or 8) votes for SANES, this should be concluded a while ago now,
Me: staff have no time to give a crap because they're busy BECAUSE THEY HAVEN'T UPDATE PROFILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back