• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

STEVE vs FATGUM ( 4-0-0 ) ( SQUARE vs SPHERE )

○RULES :
●Fat has acess to his Spear ;
●Speed is = ;
●Randon encounter ;
●Steve will have access to every weapon ,equipment and tools at his disposal;
●they will start 20 meters away;

THE SQUARE MAN :Kaio1277999,MonkeyOfLife,V999,EnderLord8,

THE SPHERE MAN :

OVERHAUL SOLOS BOTH(incon):

Last edited:
I'm restricting some of Steve's gear and weapons to make this a fair fight

Last edited:
Fatgum is 34 tons, he scales to Dynamights Howitzer impact

Well specifically the chain goes
Fatgum = Rappa who one shoted a 34 ton character
a weakened spear one shot Rappa and one tapped a shield which could continuously take hits from Rappa

Steve tools and waepons :
▪full diamond armor;
▪a shield;
▪a diamond sword;
▪a bow and arrow with only 20 arrows;
▪ a golden apple,
▪4 blocks of tnt;
▪and two potions, one of poison and slowness;
●enchantments will not be allowed here;
Uhh, restricting abilities aren't allowed btw... Don't think you are allowed to do that 🤔

But otherwise, can't just steve just respawn all the time until Fat Gum loses? Think its a stomp

I'm not sure the normal attack, but the spear can destroy Steve armor and one shot him
Uhh, restricting abilities aren't allowed btw... Don't think you are allowed to do that 🤔

But otherwise, can't just steve just respawn all the time until Fat Gum loses? Think its a stomp
if that's the case then i can give all equipment and weapons to steve, actually i couldn't even do that apparently lol but now regarding respawn i won't give this to steve so it won't be a stomp

Steve has mid regeneration btw as well...
I don’t know how much that’ll save him from Fatgum.
Remember Steve scales to 38 tons, Fatgum scales to someone who one taps 34, it’s like a 1.12x difference from a one tap, and as you can probably guess, each of Fatgums hits are gonna be doing massive damage, two blows to the head and I don’t think mid Regen is saving him anymore

Remember Steve scales to 38 tons, Fatgum scales to someone who one taps 34, it’s like a 1.12x difference from a one tap, and as you can probably guess, each of Fatgums hits are gonna be doing massive damage, two blows to the head and I don’t think mid Regen is saving him anymore
does this massive damage only apply to the fatgun's normal attacks or just its spear??

i think this massive damage is only valid for his spear because the fatgun only attacked rappa once and it was only with his spear

Respawn gg

If they have permanent respawn then it should be noted as resurrection but they only have limited with totems of undying
Immortality (Type 4. They can respawn after being killed
4: Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection: Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time.

Steve can respawn how ever many times

4: Immortality via reincarnation or resurrection: Characters that are immortal because, whenever they die, they will simply reincarnate within another body or resurrect themselves at a later point in time.

How did I miss that
So I kinda guess this is Incon?
Steve is gonna do Jack to Fatgum, Fatgum took dozens if not hundreds of Rappa’s punches all of which should be stronger than Steve (1.12x isn’t a big difference and Rappa one taps characters who tank 34 tons), but Fatgum can’t actually put Steve down forever.

actually, looking at this battle in general, what are the other advantages of the fatgun besides its ap and durability?

How did I miss that
So I kinda guess this is Incon?
Steve is gonna do Jack to Fatgum, Fatgum took dozens if not hundreds of Rappa’s punches all of which should be stronger than Steve (1.12x isn’t a big difference and Rappa one taps characters who tank 34 tons), but Fatgum can’t actually put Steve down forever.
Poison, which poisens them to very near death which by then is an very easy one shot... Insta damage potion which I think two/three shot someone and ignores durability

cant those not kill?
Insta damage potion which I think two/three shot someone and ignores durability
He has a very finite amount and correct me if I’m wrong but you’d dodge if a pot of glass filled with an unknown substance is thrown at you.

Also he loses all items upon death like ingame right? If so then fat two taps and then it’s just a match of Fat sitting there with all the items and Steve trying to get them back, where he doesn’t have the armor to protect him from a one tap

Also this
  • (Enchanted) Golden Apple: Massively increases regenerative abilities, gives them a higher maximum healthpool. Enchanted variant has all previous effects except much more drastic, in addition to also providing fire resistance. Both apples can cure zombie infestation.
Basically makes Steve god mode... When ever his hit he instantly regens and the damage gets even absorbed by protection/absorption... See he can literally suicide and lava bucket underneath both or use fire resistance potion instead

Steve just stomps easily

Also this
  • (Enchanted) Golden Apple: Massively increases regenerative abilities, gives them a higher maximum healthpool. Enchanted variant has all previous effects except much more drastic, in addition to also providing fire resistance. Both apples can cure zombie infestation.
Basically makes Steve god mode... When ever his hit he instantly regens and the damage gets even absorbed by protection/absorption... See he can literally suicide and lava bucket underneath both or use fire resistance potion
He still takes damage does he not? I remember that from minecraft
This is essentially bringing something that would do a good 90% of the Ender dragons health bar (Hyperbole, doesnt follow our wikis rules, but still 38 tons vs one shots 34 is a huge difference) to, like not killing him in one hit but doing a shit ton of damage still

apart from ap and durability, Steve is superior to fatgun in every way, Steve is a warrior and has a much greater variety of combat options than fat, he can attack with swords, defend himself with shields, fly with the elytra, attack the ranged with bow and arrow, regenerate not only normally but with golden apples, has hax and abilities like his potions, which can not only harm/damage fat but benefit and make steve stronger, he can transfer his damage to fat, slow him down with potions, make fat weaker, can make lightning strike fat, Steve can make it all even stronger with his enchantments. while fat he only punches his opponents.

Back