• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

MOUNT LADY vs BONECRUSHER ( 0-7-0 ) GRACE

On his day off, Yu was driving his car on a highway, until out of nowhere, a buffalo mine-sweeping vehicle that was a few meters in front of her starts to transform into a giant robot that starts destroying everything in its path. Seeing that and being the only heroine that was around, yu gets out of the car and uses her gigantification, she then stops her car and goes on top of the giant robot and will make him pay for ruining his rest day

#RULES:
@Randon encounter ;
@Speed is = ;
@Battle Location : same highway that bonecrusher fight OPTIMUS PRIME;

HUGE WOMAN :

HUGE ROBOT : @Cimafranca133 @Kaio1277999 @XSOULOFCINDERX @Dinamic8000 @V999 @Dragonite007 @KLOL506

OPTIMUS PRIME arrives and stop the foght (Incon ):

Last edited:
Bonecrusher wins rather easily here.

He surpasses Mt. Lady in physical categories. Lady is baseline 8-A or 100 Tons via upscaling and has Class K lifting strength. Bonecrusher seems to be capable of harming 300+ Tons character, though he is weaker. And he has Class M lifting strength. Lady is a pretty basic fighter with no impressive showings either.

She's around 3X weaker than him and vastly weaker in terms of lifting strength.

In terms of height he's comparable to Optimus Prime who is 8.5 meters tall. I don't know if he's taller or smaller than him, but at least it isn't by a massive amount. But his much smaller size and his ability to roll/skate across the ground make him far more mobile than Lady. Along with the AP/Dura advantage, he also uses sharp weapons like his claw. Which will stab and pierce her body very easily, can probably heavily limit her with a single stab to her ankle or something.

He surpasses Mt. Lady in physical categories. Lady is baseline 8-A or 100 Tons via upscaling and has Class K lifting strength. Bonecrusher seems to be capable of harming 300+ Tons character, though he is weaker. And he has Class M lifting strength. Lady is a pretty basic fighter with no impressive showings either.

In terms of height he's comparable to Optimus Prime who is 8.5 meters tall. I don't know if he's taller or smaller than him, but at least it isn't by a massive amount. But his much smaller size and his ability to roll/skate across the ground make him far more mobile than Lady. Along with the AP/Dura advantage, he also uses sharp weapons like his claw. Which will stab and pierce her body very easily, can probably heavily limit her with a single stab to her ankle or something.
Bonecrusher FRA

before I made this thread, ML had Class M but now with all this revision that happened, it doesn't have it anymore, unfortunately, but anyway, can I consider this as your vote? @TheRustyOne

Back