• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

V999

He/Him
One Punch Man VS My Hero Academia

• Speed are equalized
• BoS Genos is used
• Claustro is restricted
• Genos is 474 Tons
• Re-Destro is 550 Tons

Demon Cyborg :

Dr Doofenshmirtz : 8 (@TheRustyOne, @jojo123, @Popted2, @Mapl3Sy4up, @Kaio1277999, @V999, @Dinamic8000, @TauanVictor)

Saitama come and slap :

images

images

Last edited:
Re-Destro is upscaling from 513 Tons to baseline 8-A+ at 550 Tons.

Shigaraki's durability scales to 513 Tons and Re-Destro did this to him with a single attack, which is why he upscales. And that was with less than 80% of his Stress.

Re-Destro has the AP/Dura advantage and has superior Lifting Strength as well. Genos could be superior in close combat, and I think he has better ranged attacks.

Re-Destro should have heat resistance for being unaffected by Dabi's blue fire, but that isn't on his profile. However he would be able to deal with Genos' cannons with his Burden Attacks, which are more powerful than his cannons and should blow them away.

I'm voting for Re-Destro, I don't believe Genos' combat skills at this point are enough for him to overcome Re-Destro's higher stats.

Re-Destro is upscaling from 513 Tons to baseline 8-A+ at 550 Tons.

Shigaraki's durability scales to 513 Tons and Re-Destro did this to him with a single attack, which is why he upscales. And that was with less than 80% of his Stress.

Re-Destro has the AP/Dura advantage and has superior Lifting Strength as well. Genos could be superior in close combat, and I think he has better ranged attacks.

Re-Destro should have heat resistance for being unaffected by Dabi's blue fire, but that isn't on his profile. However he would be able to deal with Genos' cannons with his Burden Attacks, which are more powerful than his cannons and should blow them away.

I'm voting for Re-Destro, I don't believe Genos' combat skills at this point are enough for him to overcome Re-Destro's higher stats.
Can't Genos do something similar to Bakugo and move quickly across the battlefield with his Incinerator Cannons and attack from a distance with his Incinerator Cannons? thus avoiding redestro's Ls?

Can't Genos do something similar to Bakugo and move quickly across the battlefield with his Incinerator Cannons and attack from a distance with his Incinerator Cannons? thus avoiding redestro's Ls?
That isn't going to help him whatsoever.

Speed is equalized and Re-Destro himself is very mobile despite his size. His heat cannons are blown away by his Burden Attacks as they're stronger and both have hundreds of meters of range. So both are within hitting distance of each other at all times. One hit from Re-Destro should do heavy damage as well.

Since this is BoS Genos he might try self-destructing if he realizes he's losing. Don't know if that'd kill Re-Destro though, since he's who more durable Mosquito Girl. But since Genos doesn't out range Re-Destro, that won't give him an advantage. Both should be able to avoid the others attack if they're too far away as well.

That isn't going to help him whatsoever.

Speed is equalized and Re-Destro himself is very mobile despite his size. His heat cannons are blown away by his Burden Attacks as they're stronger and both have hundreds of meters of range. So both are within hitting distance of each other at all times. One hit from Re-Destro should do heavy damage as well.

Since this is BoS Genos he might try self-destructing if he realizes he's losing. Don't know if that'd kill Re-Destro though, since he's who more durable Mosquito Girl. But since Genos doesn't out range Re-Destro, that won't give him an advantage. Both should be able to avoid the others attack if they're too far away as well.
Ah ok
in that case ReDestro FRA

Back