• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

steve upgrade

Status
Not open for further replies.
matpat done 2 theories mesauring steves strangth 1 is called stop punching trees and 1 is called steve has unlimited power. 1 seys when punching a soft spruce it takes 4000000lbs of force and the hard jungle tree takes 274314750lbs of force and not counting the diamond punching. and here comes the big one. game theory says get his steve can lift 6.35x10 to the 70s power universes!

>game theory

>calc group discussion board

>unlimited power

I am tired of Earth. These people. I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives.

Somebody close this.

To respond in a bit more of a satisfying way.

That first calc is lower than the feat that Silverfish have of breaking out of stone.

The second calc assumes that Steve is actually carrying around the things in his backpack, when that seems to just be hammerspace. Right now we scale him to holding two blocks of gold, one in each hand, assuming that the stacks are just gameplay/hammerspace shenanigans.

On top of that, I believe that calc uses ctrl picking, which is only possible in creative mode iirc. You can switch back to survival after doing it and still carry it, but it requires cheats to achieve in the first place.

I moved it to QnA board. I think Agnaa has sufficiently answered the OP so should I close this thread?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back