• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve (Minecraft) vs Lucy (Elfen Lied)

Steve against Lucy.

Speed is NOT Equalized. (because Lucy have Vectors advantages)

Climate: Raining (probably a typhoon, not hurricane) (because Raining state was Steve's at best in environment)

Place: Shoreline (and the ocean) and Island

Battle: 7-C Lucy vs Steve 7-C

Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other.

Steve had access to all armour and equipment: Steve had mass produced all items and blocks and have all top enchantments tools and weapons. Steve have collected many Totem of Undyings across his journey (Each mansion have 1-3 Evokers. Defeat 1 2 3 Evokers to get Totem of Undying). Steve have Shulker boxes for more item storage.

Pre-Battle: Lucy killed nearby people and Steve witnessed the scene and then Lucy attacks Steve and Steve quickly equipped Totem of Undying instinctively. After Lucy's first move, Steve equipped all his armors and then eats Notch Apples (he have 128 notch apples) and back away (30m-50m sniping) starts using Bow and shoots Lucy with Tipped Arrows (should Instant Harming tipped arrows bypass Vectors' bypassing dura? bypass vs bypass) and Fire Arrows with Infinity ench.

Who wins?

Lucy (Elfen Lied): 1 (Ricsi-viragosi)

Steve (Minecraft): 0

ßÁÇ╠Â╩░╠Âߪ╠Â╦ó╠ ╠Â╦ó╠´╣í╠´╣í╠ÂßÁù╠ ╠Âߪ╠Â╦ó╠ ╠ÂßÁì╠ÂßÁÆ╠Âߪ╠ÂßÂ░╠ÂßÁì╠ ╠ÂßÁù╠ÂßÁÆ╠ ╠ÂßÁç╠ÂßÁë╠ ╠Âߪ╠ÂßÂ░╠Â╦ó╠ÂßÁâ╠ÂßÂ░╠ÂßÁë╠Â

(op: u see I don't know who's gonna win in 7-C versions) (but boi I hate Screwattack let Lucy won over Carnage in my opinion, don't judge me I like Carnage better)

(Attempt) If Steve used Potion of the Turtle Master II

Lucy's 7-C AP (in vsbattle) = 76.3 kiloton [explosive] = 319239200000000 joules

What is 20 % of 319239200000000 Calculate Result: 63847840000000 joules

63847840000000J= 15.26000kt

If Steve used Potion of the Turtle Master I

What is 40 % of 319239200000000 Calculate Result: 127695680000000 joules

127695680000000J= 30.52000kt

Edit: If Steve used Potion of the Turtle Master I and II reduces the Damage from her Vectors at 60% with level 1 and 80% with level 2

He have large amount of Totem of Undyings for fair and square battle (and have Shulker Boxes)

Edit: alright I removed Type 9 restriction

That doesn't relate to what I said...?

Also seriously, you shouldn't do matches with such long and complex battle rules, especially if you do many rounds.

Diamond Sword damages 8 hp

Sharpness V Increased 5hp

Sweeping Edge III Increased 8hp

8+5+8=21hp (21 is what percent of 8 ? Answer: 262.5 % AP of normal Diamond Sword)

Knockback II 6meters knockback and knockbacks her Vectors when hitted

Fire Aspect II burns her (Fire's AP is 87.5% damage of normal Diamond Sword)

Mending Repair durability of swords and tools with experience.

Edit: Diamond Sword with Sharpness V and Sweeping Edge III could kill Enderdragon with 10 hits (Enderdragon without Regen)

If Steve used Potion of the Turtle Master I and II reduces the Damage from her Vectors at 60% with level 1 and 80% with level 2 ( >Just my calc attempt)

Edit: I edited my previous comments :)

no, that's not how it works, and Totem of Undying doesn't work like that :c

Steve can use Totem of Undyings anytime though

It doesn't matter how much it reduces damage. his brain being destroyed is going to kill him, and lucy can just do that.

And get killed again, and again, and again.

don't downplay Steve >"his brain being destroyed is going to kill him" Steve's Mid regen and Notch Apple laughs at that. Slicing his body parts are quickly intact via Steve's Mid regen + Regen potions or Notch Apple.

>Knowledge of the other character/verse: The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other. Lucy would be suprised and won't immediately kill him again, and again, and again.

>Even Lucy tried to kill Steve Again. Steve used Diamond Blocks around him and mined the floor and then creates a large underground hole within seconds, and placed TNT and detonates with his top ench. pickaxe and shovel.

>Steve mined underground and suprise attack Lucy and then spamming her with splash potions and throws her Wither and Instant Harming II. (Splash Potions at impact affects instantly within 4 meters radius). And she'll be killed by Wither within seconds since Wither effect completely nullify Steve regen and damage him at the process.

>This is NOT speed equalized and Steve would dodge her Vectors when he realized her ability though.

>Climate: Raining (probably a typhoon, not hurricane) (because Raining state was Steve's at best in environment). Rain would expose her hand when Long Horns form.

>Steve used top ench. bow and shoots her with tipped harming arrows (bypass dura) away from above 11 meters cuz Steve range is 50 meters sniping. Steve also used Spectral arrow to completely expose all her Vectors.

What? Lucy not killing someone immediatly? And he would be reborn somewhere hundreds of meters away. There is even a case to be made that he wouldn't know where lucy is, get lost, and loose by BFR.

She can kill him far fatser than that, and he can't attack her that way either.

The potions get thrown back and she proceeds to slap him far away from her.

Invisible, he can't just dodge them. (and why wasn't the speed downgraded already?)

Exept that its still extremly hard to see anyways, and rain just obstructs his vision even more.

1. She'd be suprise at the moment but at the next moment she will do it. "And he would be reborn somewhere hundreds of meters away. There is even a case to be made that he wouldn't know where lucy is, get lost, and loose by BFR." are you talking about his Type 9 here? this is completely irrelevant to Totem of Undyings though. He won't fight her CQC all the time though and then sprays her with tipped arrows and throws her Tridents and splash potions.

2. "She can kill him far fatser than that" His body would be still intact. Stop downplaying Notch Apple and Regen Potions and Instant Healing II.

", and he can't attack her that way either." Not really. Even she survives from underground explosion of Large amount of TNTs. She will fall unto crater and Steve would immediately attack her at CQC and then throws her Splash Potions.

3. Again The fighters will have absolutely no prior knowledge of each other. Lucy had no knowledge about Potions. Lucy can't thrown back Splash Potions because Splash Potions Explodes at Impact.

4. This been discussed several months ago and you make CRT.

5. Not really, he's adapted and he has Enhanced Senses (he shrugs the Daylight while on Nightvision effect though). He fights her with danmaku Tridents and Elytra. Thunder would electrify her and stun her at the moment.

1 Yeah, but you see. The totems don't eject the bectors from his body. He dies to them, ressurects and he gets crushed again.

2 None of those heal against instantanious death, wich the destruction of the brain does

Again, she redirects potions and proceeds to slap steve away. Pls, that is assuming he would do that.

3 And? You think she will look at a bunch of bottles and say "xeah, lets get hit with them, they can't be bad." I mean, launching alchohol on an enemy and the putting them on fire is an oldschool tactic.

4 I am pretty sure it was agreed that the downgrades should be alpied.

6 Seeing in the dark doesn't help seeing in a storm.

Seriously, you act like he would not only use all of his hax at once, but that lucy wouldn't procced to keep ripping his insides up and disarm him in character.

1. That won't work. You think Steve would let her attack him and not back off? Steve used enderpearls and then Steve used knockback ench. against her vectors and then her vectors knockbacked by 6meters.

2. Steve WON'T die instantly. Stop wanking vectors, you act like her vectors are invisible all the time and ignores dura all the time, even though her vectors Frequencies:

Low: Completely intangible. (This why her vectors bypassed solids but no effect)

Medium: Can squeeze, lift, & punch. (Her vectors are now solid and the rain would touch at this fequency. But don't damage Steve though)

High: Slashes like blades. (AP 9-A Steve shrugs the long range blade vectors, and Lucy needs her vectors to be at low freq. to allowing her ignores dura cuz she need it until her vectors at his body and then using high freq. while her vectors at his body. Low freq. won't even a problem to Steve when he's above 11meters away distance from her and Steve sprays her tipped arrows)

Extreme: Visible & Explosives. (AP 8-C Steve shrugs off explosion and dodges)

Pre-Melting freq: (AP 7-C which is the only way she could damage Steve but her stamina is Low and weaker with slowness, weakness, poison and wither)

Steve dodges when her Vectors are more visible especially in Long Horn form.

>"Again, she redirects potions and proceeds to slap steve away. Pls, that is assuming he would do that." Pls stop denying, and why not? do you think Steve would just staring her at the distance after massive TNT explsion and let her attack him? and you should stop thinking and assuming "it's impossible for Steve to do it" and I'm using contradiction here and you just deny it is not valid :/

3. Do you think you even sounds like downplaying Splash Potions.

4. Stop claiming nonsense. Also

6. Stop claiming he couldn't see in the storms. Steve fights the hordes of drowneds and then reacts and dodges from Trident danmaku. Unlike Lucy, Steve fights with high underwater pressure and he could see clearly in the rain though.

7. I'm seriously all the time. Stamina: Average | Low | Low. Steve Throws her Weakness and Slowness make her even more weaker and making her weaker would risk her life if she keeps using Vectors.

8. Steve have more experience than Lucy. And you think Steve won't use all debuff Splash Potions on Lucy? dreamed on, Steve won't waste his opportunity

9. Did you even watched Carnage VS Lucy (Marvel VS Elfen Lied) | DEATH BATTLE!? Steve vs Carnage and Steve stomps Carnage Hard and Steve kills Carnage faster than Lucy is the fact.

Because he can't attack if he does that do to the vectros blocking any of his ranged attacks, and he wouldn't see them properly.

You realize that by the time they have entered him she can one-shot him right? The moment she gets them inside him, he will ressurect them with them inside him again. And to say that having your brain squeezed won't one-shot you is just wrong. And having your braing squishde also ignores your durability.

What? half of the things you suggets litiraly rely on the fact that she would just sit back and look how he constructs blocks.

What? How am I downplaying them? I say that she doesn't let them hit her, how is that downplay?

That... isn't really danmaku, or its unimpressive anyways.

The fact is, even without using 7-C, she has the lifting strenght to slap away most of his attacks, and ignore his durability, or you know, disarm him.

1. That's why Steve still needs to deflect her vectors with knockback ench. because Low freq. are convenient in few ways.

2."You realize that by the time they have entered him she can one-shot him right? The moment she gets them inside him, he will ressurect them with them inside him again." this is starting-battle right? Steve could just use enderpearls and backed off and save more Totem of Undyings, he won't waste items tho. Also it doesn't matter Lucy ignores Steve's dura because

>"And to say that having your brain squeezed won't one-shot you is just wrong." boi Steve's regen shrugs it off

3. That's not even what I'm thinking of, and even Lucy dodges, and enderpearls are very convenient in this battle here though. Why do you think vectors are useful all the time? Steve have more convenient arsenal than Lucy. Steve even use triple portal gate and let her Melted to death (and of course killing her at the process with Wither, Poison, Slowness, and Weakness while on her Pre-melting form) and survives from Pre-melting to Melting EoS via portal disconnection or portal escape or equipped Totem of Undyings left and right hand all the time and then let her die in pre-melting form, and her vectors cannot disarmed Steve is permanently literally cuz it's impossible and harder to disarm Steve because Steve have Hammerspace for NOTCH sake :/

4. because I think your arguments are "downplays" and you can't judge what people thinking cuz it's privacy and in fact our minds itself are nastier than your opinion cuz u can curse all you want in your mind and hate people at their back.

5. should I say "sprays/barrages/group attacks" terms instead of "danmaku" cuz if I tried by saying it NOT danmaku makes me sick. Fact: I said it "danmaku" because group attacks produce a great amount of projectiles at once which is I saying it in plural, is it bad that I use danmaku instead of group attacks? cuz danmaku by definition "The ability to produce a great amount of projectiles at once" is singular. It doesn't matter though since I'm using word danmaku for plural. (I may respect u if u respect that idea tho)

6. "she has the lifting strenght to slap away most of his attacks," Class 25 :/ and medium freq. won't even hurt Steve cuz it's 9-B/9-A AP.

>high freq. Steve shrugs off the blows. (Dude are you implying vectors blades are better than Akemi, think again will you)

>extreme freq. isn't even impressive against Steve. And Steve have thorn ench. which means everytime she damages Steve damages her :/ (Sans vs Steve is one-sided battle and you think Lucy would stand a chance against Sans? LOL)

>"and ignore his durability," again, Low freq. won't even a problem to Steve when he's above 11meters away distance from her and Steve sprays her tipped arrows. low freq. won't be longer than 11 meters and that's only for CQC.

>"or you know, disarm him." ^I debunked it from reason above

7. Steve used convenient arrows in this battle. Arrow of Decay (short range), Spectral Arrow (expose her vectors) and Arrow of Harming (bypassed dura).

8. Steve could spam summons army Snow Golems and Iron Golems (all blocks are stored in his shulker box) making her exhaust in this battle cuz she need to use Long Horn all the time.

9. Lucy used high freq. but Steve had Fire Resistance: Renders them nigh-immune to fire and heat-related attacks. And renders Lucy's high freq. lower AP cuz heat are part of Explosion which mean only Shockwaves would damage Steve though.

10. But anyway Steve 7-C type 9 stomps Lucy 6-B cuz @Saik is against the type 9 restriction. (do you see he reply?). Steve resurrects Lucy kills him overtime and killed herself at the process of exhaustion.
Gg-wellplayed1

LMAO, no replies since 2018? I'll be this thread's resurrection. So, for starters, how does she stop his:
Death Manipulation
Poison effects
Gravity Manipulation
Electricity Manipulation

Back