• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Rules:

-Both are 8-B
-Speed is equalized
-Both are fully equipped
-Both get 3 days of preparation and have prior knowledge

images

Snake? Aww man:

metal_gear_solid_2_solid_snake_by_tylercairnsart_da7ok4i-fullview.jpg

Why are we still here? Just to suffer (Reaction after Steve mines his cardboard box):

They both get into Smash:

Snake absolutely slaps the shit out of Steve.
I mean Steve has an AP advantage, immortality, potions that counter Snake’s invisibility, has abilities that snake can’t really counter, prior knowledge, and preparation which he could use for crafting, making a shit ton of iron golems, or something like that. So I wouldn’t exactly call it a stomp as both of them will utilize their arsenal.

Could you elaborate?

No it's pretty stompy. I can list off like 20 random instant wins Snake has if you give him even just all the shit he has in 4. He has 5 ways to passively win without even doing anything.

No it's pretty stompy. I can list off like 20 random instant wins Snake has if you give him even just all the shit he has in 4. He has 5 ways to passively win without even doing anything.
Damn, could I give Steve advantages or restrict specific equipment or is this match ******?

You could restrict a bunch of stuff, but you'd have to do it by game, tier or optional only
and snake's profile does a ******* bad job listing all his funny meme stuff
Only Old Snake has instant win shit, other Snake mostly just have firearms and stuff, but a few 8-A like stingers.

You could restrict a bunch of stuff, but you'd have to do it by game, tier or optional only
and snake's profile does a ******* bad job listing all his funny meme stuff
Only Old Snake has instant win shit, other Snake mostly just have firearms and stuff, but a few 8-A like stingers.
Alright, would restricting all of Old Snake’s equipment and anything above 8-B keep this from becoming stomping? (Which would include shit like the mental breakdown hax or instant win hax being restricted)

restricting all of his equipment would make it so he's basically just throwing hands 🗿

how tf does snake have "passive mental breakdown hax" and other passive wincons i thought he was just an uber skilled guy with a few tech based abilities

Ignoring things like RPL, adaption, low regen and more, Old Snake has Empath hax based weaponry, in the forms of bullets, smoke grenades and equipment.
If hit/engulfed the target will experience one of a few emotions depending on the type used.
This includes having a mental breakdown and crying, becoming mortified, going insane with laughter, or going berserk, before losing conscious and in some cases ultimately dying.
In 4 there's some DLC that grants Snake camo that enables this effect to be used upon merely seeing him (Snake can swap between all types at a whim, the MGS4 suit can adapt and change style on the fly), as in if his foes so much as see him, they get hit with the empath hax, faint, then die or go comatose.

There's also the Big Boss Mask which has some fear hax and causes foes to become terrified, run away, vomit and then faint (low quality footage)

There's also a bunch of other stuff like sleep weaponry (can knock dudes out for tens of hours to even days depending on the strength), solar gun which drains stamina, and so on.

Last edited:
Back