• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The Player (Minecraft) vs Frisk

The battle of two characters that interact with monsters, have resurrection, type 4 immortality, and likely more similarities.

The Player (Minecraft) vs Frisk

Rules:
-Both are 8-B
-Speed is equalized
-Steve will have access to all of his equipment
-Battle takes place in a Minecraft village
-Both are in character

The power of enchantments, mining, and crafting:

The power of determination: 7

The power of friendship (Both start a Minecraft survival world/Incon)

Last edited:
there is no canon situation in which Frisk gave up though
even if there is some technicality preventing the match from being a stomp this is still ridiculously one sided to where it shouldn't be a match idea

but.....Frisk in character never stops fighting
"Weaknesses: While extremely difficult, sufficient failure can make a user of Determination give up"

its unlikely but can happen. (and, its not like steve has to listen to frisk, its entirely possibly they'd just beat the **** out of frisk for all of time until their determination gives up)

"**** it!" And not playing the game or replaying to the pacifists route (that one time where I lost to Sans so much that I went like this).
eh, not sure if we can apply it to games? I mean, sure, we can give up IRL, but it doesnt means that the character gives up, Frisk can dies infinitely against Sans in canon, and will never stop trying to fight him

Furthermore, if Steve dies, he gets BFR'd out of the arena with no equipment upon respawning, reverting him to his 9-A base
Pretty sure that we assume Steve respawns in range of wherever the fight's happening?

Anyway I also don't think Steve really has any wincons here. Killing Frisk just makes them respawn, any of Steve's potential incap methods don't work due to LOADing, and this Frisk is at their peak determination, so discouraging them is out of the question.

Would making Steve’s respawn point be near where the battle takes place help any or no? Also if this is a stomp match I’m sorry lol.
It should be wherever he spawned in by default, but it doesn't really help either way since Steve has no way to defeat Frisk.

Back