• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve and Alex vs Asgore and Toriel

Steve and Alex are stronger than a character which generate 25 kilotons of energy just by existing and a being far stronger than that character.

Asgore and Toriel are stronger than people, that are stronger than morre people, that see a being who casually create multiples projectiles who generate 2 kilotons of energy as a fooder.

IMO Steve and Alex are stronger.

yeah also imo Steve and Alex have high fire resistence, it wouldn't make sense Toriel and Asgore's fire can hurt Steve and Alex w/ fire potion, it wouldn't make sense Toriel and Asgore can hurt Steve and Alex with fire magic via soul direct damage this contradict to fire resistence/immunity.

I don't know why fire immunity is NLF for some reason, i don't have idea, undoubtly some people from Minecraft community would flame war if they see this.

brain: i can't take this anymore

heart: calm down and be a cat

lungs: sigh

brain: good point lungs

They have resistance normal fire/lava, not to fire balls that destroy your soul.

Sorry if you feel offended, but that is stupid, do you really think Steve wouldn't get hamerd from fire attacks from darkspine Sonic for exemple?

Nobody in fiction really is immune to some sort of hax.

Anonimoe7875 said:
They have resistance normal fire/lava, not to fire balls that destroy your soul.
Sorry if you feel offended, but that is stupid, do you really think Steve wouldn't get hamerd from fire attacks from darkspine Sonic for exemple?

Nobody in fiction really is immune to some sort of hax.
Yeah, I get that logic now. I didn't said Steve wouldn't get hurt from fire.

Can't be helped eventually people from other community would cause flame war maybe yes maybe no if they see this problem just because freaking item names have contradiction imo.

Asgore and Toriel both have thousands of years of experience under their belt, which is something Steve and Alex don't have. Steve and Alex have no knowledge or prep, so they won't know how to handle Asgore's orange and blue attacks, and even if they did, it would make it a lot harder to handle Toriel's attacks at the same time. In fact, Steve and Alex have very little experience with danmaku in the first place. Their armor will not help them either since they attack their souls directly. Also since they start 50m apart, it'll give Asgore and Toriel a perfect opportunity to shower them with fireballs. What will they do, shoot only a couple arrows that are easier to dodge than the fireballs?

Asgore and Toriel take this.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
Steve and Alex can do 50m bow snipering, they also have better mobility through arsenals and 5 ToU resurrection, they can deflect fire balls like ghast (evidently Toriel and Asgore's fire magic aren't intangible and still bounced in the walls still can be block by Building Materials), Armor's are physical and covers the body being protected against projectiles unless they touch the body instead of armor + Enchantments are also Magic can fight off Fire Magic regardless of soul direct damage due Fire Magics aren't intangible unless they touch the body instead of armor, with SBA with their most powerful enchantments can severly damage Asgore and Toriel upon CQC, within CQC Asgore vs Steve this isn't RPG and blue or orange attacks aren't intangible to physical level as Asgore's CQC of orange or blue effect only because Frisk doesn't have armor thus damaged, Steve and Alex also have Better Arsenals in AoE also Steve already defeat Undyne in profile.

@Anonimoe sorry for being rude last time and I think i have misinterpretation about enchantments or armor, my reply to @Super Ascended Sean Pazdera about armor or enchantments argument is the reason why I said "enchantments resist soul damage" yeah this is my misinterpretation (really I have bad interpretation as always =_=) anyways your arguments do helped me. Yep they do really stronger than Asgore and Toriel in Arsenals only Asgore and Toriel strong because of soul damage.

Oh, so they're going to be bow sniping from 50 feet away, dodging dozens upon dozens of fireballs, and be building large structures as protection all at once? That's not gonna work. And Ghasts' fireballs can be deflected because they're just shooting Fire Charges at you, while they do not. Even if they COULD, they'd fly back where they came, not towards Asgore and Toriel. Really, because Resistance to Magic or Resistance to Soul Manipulation is nowhere to be found on their page, which would only be an issue if their souls themselves were somehow wearing armor. Come to think of it, neither Steve nor Alex would have any amount of INV, meaning no invulnerability frames, meaning they'd get hammered from all around by dozens and dozens of individual attacks. So what if it's not an RPG? Orange and blue attacks aren't noncanon, and they'll be getting hit with Town Level blows, Soul Manip or not. Well, it's a good thing that Asgore is way stronger than Undyne, huh?

Since the thread above me feels more like a fever dream then a thread so i'm just going to comment and leave. Asgore probably solo's he has better cqc and experience then both of them, he's way stronger lifting strength wise class 50 compared to their class 25 meaning if they get in a fist or sword fight he'd Going to rag doll them, his attacks hit the soul so the ap gap doesn't matter and durability is ignored, and he should be able to easily dodge their attacks.

Super Ascended Sean Pazdera said:
@Super Oh, so they're going to be bow sniping from 50 feet away, dodging dozens upon dozens of fireballs, and be building large structures as protection all at once? That's not gonna work.

No you're overestimating things and ignore important part of the verse interaction, You do realize Fire Magic doesn't explode and never destroy any structure, it's safe to say Tsunderplane's bombs are more AoE potent than Toriel and Asgore Fire Magic, also that Fire Magic are very small same size of Flowey and the Armors, Sword and Shield covers and deflect all 7-C soul damage and physically weak in physical level unless they touch the body instead of armor pratically null in pre-battle, 50m is also easy since Alex/Steve have better mobility than Goats.

And Ghasts' fireballs can be deflected because they're just shooting Fire Charges at you, while they do not. Even if they COULD, they'd fly back where they came, not towards Asgore and Toriel.

Fire Magic is the same as Fire charge projectiles unless the projectiles same as Blaze's AoE fire (Also Fire's in Minecraft are constant and hotter than Nether Heat the Heat can evaporize water instantly surviving the Building Level AP), and it's possible to deflect the projectiles towards Asgore or Toriel due experiences.

Really, because Resistance to Magic or Resistance to Soul Manipulation is nowhere to be found on their page, which would only be an issue if their souls themselves were somehow wearing armor.

That Resistance to Magic or Resistance to Soul Manipulation argument's for @Anonimoe not you and I already stated I misunderstood & misinterpret something. Also unless they touch the body instead of armor it's not problem if their souls need to cover or not (it's just spiritual level) and you're more leaning to Undertale's interaction

Come to think of it, neither Steve nor Alex would have any amount of INV, meaning no invulnerability frames, meaning they'd get hammered from all around by dozens and dozens of individual attacks.

For adding Invulnerability frames into this topic for Minecraft there's Immunity given 0.5s to any source of damage, even you don't agree, it only work when against Sans not Asgore or Toriel also since Frisk and Alex/Steve both classified as humans the INV interaction must be same as default otherwise verse mechanism would be contradicted.

So what if it's not an RPG? Orange and blue attacks aren't noncanon, and they'll be getting hit with Town Level blows, Soul Manip or not. Well, it's a good thing that Asgore is way stronger than Undyne, huh?

I'm more agree with @Keeweed's argument. I late to notice this was Speed Unequalized meaning this battle thread is meaningless than Undyne vs Steve. It's also safe to say Vexes would kill Asgore and Toriel (being higher tier doesn't mean you're stronger than haxxed of lower tiers) in Speed Equalized. But Asgore and Toriel have good soul AP but Alex and Steve have also good physical AP which mean both side are strong nothing more nothing less.

Davidgumazon said:
it's safe to say Tsunderplane's bombs are more AoE potent than Toriel and Asgore Fire Magic, also that Fire Magic are very small same size of Flowey and the Armors, Sword and Shield covers and deflect all 7-C soul damage and physically weak in physical level unless they touch the body instead of armor pratically null in pre-battle, 50m is also easy since Alex/Steve have better mobility than Goats.

And Ghasts' fireballs can be deflected because they're just shooting Fire Charges at you, while they do not. Even if they COULD, they'd fly back where they came, not towards Asgore and Toriel.

Fire Magic is the same as Fire charge projectiles unless the projectiles same as Blaze's AoE fire (Also Fire's in Minecraft are constant and hotter than Nether Heat the Heat can evaporize water instantly surviving the Building Level AP), and it's possible to deflect the projectiles towards Asgore or Toriel due experiences.

Also unless they touch the body instead of armor it's not problem if their souls need to cover or not (it's just spiritual level) and you're more leaning to Undertale's interaction

For adding Invulnerability frames into this topic for Minecraft there's Immunity given 0.5s to any source of damage, even you don't agree, it only work when against Sans not Asgore or Toriel also since Frisk and Alex/Steve both classified as humans the INV interaction must be same as default otherwise verse mechanism would be contradicted.

I'm more agree with @Keeweed's argument. I late to notice this was Speed Unequalized meaning this battle thread is meaningless than Undyne vs Steve. It's also safe to say Vexes would kill Asgore and Toriel (being higher tier doesn't mean you're stronger than haxxed of lower tiers) in Speed Equalized. But Asgore and Toriel have good soul AP but Alex and Steve have also good physical AP which mean both side are strong nothing more nothing less.
1 no, they both the are with fire on much better scwale than anyone other than asriel. armor doesent stop magic asshown by temmie armor

2 again, they were efffective with armor

3 thats not how verse equaliyation works, it works in waay for the attacks to work, not to GIVE powers, no humans that fight ut characters is given DT

4 but asgore and toriel can still oneshot, and its not like they can run

Undertale humans are Multiversal, they don't scale.

You basically said that Fire Magic is the exact same thing as Fire Charges with no proof. That's bias.

One invulnerability is canon, and one isn't.

"Also unless they touch the body instead of armor it's not problem if their souls need to cover or not (it's just spiritual level) and you're more leaning to Undertale's interaction"

Frisk can use Temmie ammor yet soul attacks still works on them.

"Undertale humans are Multiversal, they don't scale."

Only the strongest ones.

Anonimoe7875 said:
"Also unless they touch the body instead of armor it's not problem if their souls need to cover or not (it's just spiritual level) and you're more leaning to Undertale's interaction"
Frisk can use Temmie ammor yet soul attacks still works on them.

"Undertale humans are Multiversal, they don't scale."

Only the strongest ones.
they are still city level

Ricsi-viragosi said:
1 no, they both the are with fire on much better scwale than anyone other than asriel. armor doesent stop magic asshown by temmie armor

2 again, they were efffective with armor

3 thats not how verse equaliyation works, it works in waay for the attacks to work, not to GIVE powers, no humans that fight ut characters is given DT

4 but asgore and toriel can still oneshot, and its not like they can run
1. Asriel >>>> Toriel/Asgore.

Asriel =/= Toriel/Asgore in Fire Magic.

Toriel = Asgore in Fire Magic.

2. Even so, Shields and Swords would work otherwise projectile physicallity contradicted due Projectiles isn't intagible to physical level. (if still disagree you over exaggerating Undertale than Minecraft this is literal downplay)

3. That's worse depiction I ever heard, Implying no matter Undertale interacts better than Minecraft and setting INV to 0 as default isn't default.

>It only works in Sans, doesn't give powers to anyone

4. Not only Asgore and Toriel can do one shot, I already said both side have AP advantage the only problem's this is Speed Unequalized.

that's overestimated, go CRT.

@Anonimoe Frisk can use Temmie ammor yet soul attacks still works on them.

I see I never thought that, ok. Even so there's more methods otherwise ignoring other methods are just underestimating things.

@Super You basically said that Fire Magic is the exact same thing as Fire Charges with no proof. That's bias.

I already said above Fire Magic is the same as Fire charge projectiles unless the projectiles same as Blaze's AoE fire "as projectiles" there's no need proof, also you need proof that Fire Magic is AoE.

Anonimoe7875 said:
">It only works in Sans, doesn't give powers to anyone"
Then why are you giving it to Steve and Alex?
it's by default of how Undertale Works (does this mean Frisk descendant don't have tho?) if not then I can see this battle becoming more meaningless.

Edit: I disagree with 0 INV

Davidgumazon said:
1. Asriel >>>> Toriel/Asgore.

Asriel =/= Toriel/Asgore in Fire Magic.

Toriel = Asgore in Fire Magic.

2. Even so, Shields and Swords would work otherwise projectile physicallity contradicted due Projectiles isn't intagible to physical level. (if still disagree you over exaggerating Undertale than Minecraft this is literal downplay)

3. That's worse depiction I ever heard, Implying no matter Undertale interacts better than Minecraft and setting INV to 0 as default isn't default.

>It only works in Sans, doesn't give powers to anyone

4. Not only Asgore and Toriel can do one shot, I already said both side have AP advantage the only problem's this is Speed Unequalized.

that's overestimated, go CRT.

@Anonimoe Frisk can use Temmie ammor yet soul attacks still works on them.

I see I never thought that, ok. Even so there's more methods otherwise ignoring other methods are just underestimating things.

@Super You basically said that Fire Magic is the exact same thing as Fire Charges with no proof. That's bias.

I already said above Fire Magic is the same as Fire charge projectiles unless the projectiles same as Blaze's AoE fire "as projectiles" there's no need proof, also you need proof that Fire Magic is AoE.
1 and? how does that come here, and tier doesent even matter, i was talking about aoe

2 how would they block a wall of fire or legit intangible moves like blue and orange magic?

3 Similar supernatural aspects of verses get equalized in a reasonable fashion. So a supernatural energy that almost everyone in a Verse has, which is necessary to fight the characters of said Verse, will be assumed to be the equivalent energy that the opponents use in their techniques so that a proper fight can happen. For example, characters from other verses will be assumed to be capable of perceiving spiritual creatures such as Shinigamis from Bleach.

giving somone frisk level soul is not reasonable

4 speed is equalized

town, and they all died

no, burden of proof makes you need to giveproof of them being equal to soul burning flames

Ricsi-viragosi said:
1. You also giving powers doesn't even in the game.

2. Exaggerated2much. I already stated above.

3. Not because SAVE and LOAD, you contradicted the soul and specie. Also Giving powers that's because Minecraft dont have INV.

Exaggerated

Never Intangible to physical level.

2 how would they block a wall of fire or legit intangible moves like blue and orange magic?

Don't quote wall of text please

Also blue and orange moves are never shown to be intangible.

Anonimoe7875 said:
"it's by default of how Undertale Works"
Nothing comes close to suggesting that.
If doesn't, then X stomp Y but never bypass Z. It doesn't make sense If there's no Default I doubt not only me encounter this problem. Then does this mean Potion OHKO Asgore/Toriel.

Ricsi-viragosi said:
they move through you desapite hitting at the difference of normal attacks wich just disapear
that's only for soul if disagree, you giving powers again, then Undyne bypass Z which isn't in Undyne vs Steve battle.

Davidgumazon said:
1. You also giving powers doesn't even in the game.

2. Exaggerated2much. I already stated above.

3. Not because SAVE and LOAD, you contradicted the soul and specie. Also Giving powers that's because Minecraft dont have INV.

Exaggerated

Never Intangible to physical level.
1 what? asgore does have undodgeble attacks that you need to move out of the way before it starts

2 no, they are town level, if jnot froggit would have soloed

3 what?

Back