• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Steve and Alex vs Asgore and Toriel

Steve.png
Alex.png

vs

Asgore_Dreemurr.gif

Toriel.png

Both at 7-C

Starting range 50m

No knowledge or prep

Steve and Alex have access to all equipment

Speed equalized

This is confusing

immune to fire

but the fire can cause soul damage

there's Vexes a intangible ghost (possible example of soul?)

immune to fire but soul damage nulled?

Edit: have misinterpretation here :(

Steve being immune to fire is a NLF, he only has resistance.

And the soul damage won't be nulled unless you prove Steve has resistance to soul manipulation.

i'd it's immunity the wiki said "Immunity to fire, etc." "Grants immunity to fire, lava, the direct impact of blaze fireballs and standing on magma blocks." Link

"resistance" is just a name of status effects, "immunity" is actual effect

"soul damage" need the "fire" to be sucessful "physical damage" to cause such "soul damage" but they have "fire immunity"

"soul damage" are internal damage and the external damage need to be sucessful "physical damage" also Undyne his "energy spears and arrows" are still "physical"

proving Steve resistance to soul manipulation? there's Vexes (possibly a soul, latter just a ghost) and Steve have resistance to soul manipulation due Minecraft Enchantments are oppose to ANY kind of damage (this would include soul manipulation).

Minecraft Fires are more hotter than Nether Heat (can instantly evaporate water), Asgore & Toriel "Fires" made of "magic"

Are you actually using wiki to prove that?

That is only high resistance.

Or else do you think Steve can survive fireballs from Asriel Dreemurr?

The only true type of immunity somenone can have is to matter, body, soul and mind, only if they aren't made of that/doesn't have a soul, body or mind to begin.

So? If they hit they still do soul damage.

NLF

What does that change?

No, the fact Fire and Lava are hotter than Undertaleverse

nope, it's immunity

that's bad example

Steve has soul he's made of Soul Sand, Villager's the only classified as Human, to prove it was made of Soul Sand "Heads" are made of soul sand and obtained from Mobs/Players, also "no heads" "can't decapitate head" are game mechanics

There's Shield w/ enchantments

NLF why?

both of them are using Magic, also Asriel & Asgore fire's are projectiles and Steve & Alex armors and shields w/ enchantments defend against such projectiles, or are you just saying Steve and Alex can't defend themselves via soul manip

why would Enchantments are NLF? it matched the definition "resistance to soul manip"

>Protection: "Reduces all damage" meaning "some resistance"

>Projectile Protection: "Reduces projectile damage (arrows, ghast/blaze fire charges, etc.)" meaning "some resistance against ALL projectiles", "fires" from Asgore/Toriel are classified as "projectiles"

>Fire Protection: "Reduces fire damage." meaning "some resistance against physical fire"

>Blast Protection: "Reduces explosion damage." meaning "some resistance to explosion"

The Enchantments are obviously not NLF, there's difference between all Protections, Protection reduction from ANY kind damage, Projectile reduction from ALL classified as Projectile, Fire reduction from physical heat type damage and impact fire ball, Blast reduction from explosion, shockwave and etc.

all protections have max 4 levels meaning literally every have different reduction.

all and projectile are huge difference, etc., actually all this protections enchantments follows the NAME as actual ability. There's no NLF

Edit: comment FUUUUSIIIOOONNNN!!!!!

Edit2: have misinterpretation here :(

You need FAR BETTER proof/reasons rather than saying

"Nah it's immunity"

Because until now you only gave feats of high resistance to NORMAL fire attacks.

And immunity to anything, outside what I said, is a huge NLF.

when did I said Steve don't have a soul?

Dude do you really think Steve can survive a attack from a being infinitely stronger than beings infinitely strongers than Steve?

I didn't said enchantments are NLF.

Project Protection only gave Steve resistance to normal physical projectiles, it was never used agaisn't soul attacks and we can't simply give Steve resistance without proof.

1. Actually the enchantments followed "names" as actual ability, ... i just realize this only led me doing CRT... heck seriously Minecraft profiles needs to update due lack of information.. i'm not gonna CRT nope nope not yet nuh uh (don't reply me about CRT thank you.).

2. ^

3. ok

4. i didn't said "immunity to anything" i said "some resistance against anything"

5. i think i confuse myself sigh, ok sorry i thought you said Steve has no soul.

6. "infinite" ? those fires are still have physical they don't bypassed enchantments.

7. ok i thought you said it's NLF, because i'm talking about enchantment in the first comment.

8. soul attacks in Undertale still have physical due still have normal physical and classified as projectiles only do soul damage when contact, echantments would deflect those soul attacks also resist and endure the projectiles. Don't tell me "projectiles" from Asgore/Toriel bypass through walls IIRC they bounced the wall. Enchantments "Protection IV" reduction of 80% to anything thus "some resistance against anything" but they can still receive damage from soul damages only reduce the damage from soul damage.

9. Also Steve and Alex have very High LV atleast more than 50 lvls, in mechanism you need more than 30+ lvls to enchant and stacks enchantments using lvls, if we include this lvls thing when Steve/Alex get close Asgore/Toriel both of them receive very high damage compare to lvl 20 chara, i'm not talking about "999999" damage.

10. Also Steve and Alex aren't married just brother & sister #AntiSteveXAlexShipping

6. Steve being capable of surviving a hit of Asriel no matter what is pure wank and NLF, drop it.

8. When did I said they bypass walls?

Any kind of damage is NLF and unless you actually show Steve resiting soul manipulation we can't simply say he have resistance

9. LOVE =\= Experience

Everything else doesn't matter nor I said anything like that.

6. that's different story, i didn't said "Steve would survive Asriel"

8. it's not NLF Minecraft mechanism are different than Undertale mechanism, bypassing enchantments due soul manip are huge NLF Undertale projectiles doesn't have explicit soul projectile to bypassing through "physical objects" also "physical objects w/ enchantments" are different story, soul damage can't reduce due Minecraft have no soul manip when BOTH verses have showed ethereals that's not how it works that's huge NLF, atleast enchantments showed some resistence to soul projectiles via enchanted armors, tools, weapons and shield.

9. ~_~ that doesn't make sense both of them are human.

11. enchantments showed resistance to literal any kind of damage "Protection VI" and "Projectile Protection IV" are different story that "any kind" and "projectiles" also "explosion" aren't "just" normal physical damage it ALSO followed the names as actual abilities (it's common sense in Minecraft).

12. Vexes are ethereal is the ONLY example in Minecraft, direct soul damage from Vexes are possibly latter SOUL in Undertale are ethereal.

13. soul projectiles bypass through "physical object" are NLF.

14. i didn't said Steve/Alex w/o equipments "have resistence to soul projectiles" but enchantments do have.

I already said to drop it.

Steve never f******* resisted soul manipulation, we will not give him resistance simply because you think he have due to the name of a echantment.

"Any kind of damage" is a VERY HUGE NLF, why it's so hard to you understand!?!

Show proof Vexes have soul manipulation then do a content revision thread to add it, THEN we talk about it.

Also you know souls and souls attacks aren't normally physical, right? I fell like you don't even know what NLF means...

I will ignore everything that doesn't matter.

v

i never said Steve resisted soul manip i said enchantments resisted soul manip, it's not only me y'know enchantments oppose soul manip also "implying enchantments dont resist soul manip is a huge NLF"

i understand that also "implying the enchantments don't oppose anything" never in the actual Minecraft's a huge NLF tho

not yet i'm ded if i tried everyone would never agreed since minecraft don't have soul manip also both Undertale and Minecraft showed ethereal things soul projectiles what gives? when enchantments can resist soul manip

they still have normal physical despite being soul projectile

uh..there's only 3 people here and need more people to check this

Look at this picture his "spears" is a Energy Manipulation and Soul Attacks when touch to target, doesn't pass through physical level

Undertale Pacifist - Part -05 Waterfall - YouTube

Toriel (first to die) via fire spammer

Alex (second to dead) via let guard down

Asgore (third to die) via cqc

Steve (survive) via arsenals

You need to show a at least a single scan of enchantments resisting soul manipulation, Or else everything you said until is just NLF.

Uh, no, in Undertale monsters are actually said and show to hurt you soul, and the little heart we see through the entire game is the protagonist soul, while in Minecraft nobody never said anything like that, or mentions souls.

Again I didn't said soul attacks would bypass normal physical objects.

Sorry if I was rude...

"You need to show a at least a single scan of enchantments resisting soul manipulation, Or else everything you said until is just NLF." ~_~ srsly!? i already said soul manip doesn't exist in Minecraft ALSO enchantments doesn't exist in Undertale WE'RE gonna follow the rules of both universes.

it wouldn't make sense if soul projectiles "spears" from undyne pierced through Frisk's skull and take no fatal damage. Minecraft mentioned souls only referred to itself and soul sands. Also experience orbs are extracted from soul and experiences meaning originated from ones experience and their soul completely erased via dying from rules of Minecraft this is demonstrated in Nether Wart Farming and Monster Hunting.

ok that's good

yes it's little confusing...

on a second thought of my belief Enchantments can deflects will be held and i'm checking what nature of SOUL in Undertale.

Is Undertale's SOUL ethereals? IIRC both humans and monsters can see SOULs in Undertale universe and monsters exploit the SOULs. If this question answered then i decided what i thought about Minecraft and Undertale Interactions since Minecraft don't have soul manip still very confusing when Minecraft interacts another (damn this give Minecraft a unique quirks).

"Also there is nothing confusing there, just that Undertale characters can hurt souls while Steve and Alex can't." false

is SOULs are Ethereal?

i don't use game mechanics also enchantments do have resistance to soul projectiles.

Why does that matter?

And I already said this and will say again, you need to at very least show a single scan of that and the do a content revision thread.

"Why does that matter?" because i asked?

"And I already said this and will say again, you need to at very least show a single scan of that and the do a content revision thread." CRT? which one? enchantments or soul thingy.. ugh i give up ~_~ it's tiring LOL just i'm not yet ready and i hope there's no more Undertale vs Minecraft fights imo until someone Minecraft discussed about soul thingy (CRT).

Still Minecraft have atleast one or two soul thingy implied inside the game.

BTW what will happen to two vs two versus battles were concluded? because Alex & Steve are same thing but only gender difference. Qualify to be concluded?

I am asking a explanation as to why it's important.

You claim Steve can resist soul manipulation with enchantments, yet you don't give any proof and refuses to do any CRT...

"Still Minecraft have atleast one or two soul thingy implied inside the game."

Then could you please quote them?

Also just saying

1. You also need to show proof exp comes directly from someone soul.

2. Soul sand is materialized souls, it ins't like Undertale ones.

3. And using them as nutrients to nether warts =/= directly attacking someone soul.

4. Vexes might be proof Steve can hit souls, but he still need to show the ability to hit directly someone soul inside a body.

The best thing I could think is Magic including Enchantments and Alchemy being obtained from the "spiritual", like you said, but it's still a bit vague imo.

Minecraftlover67 said:
Because there is confusing regarding Undertale characters and we already have this argument about Undyne and Steve
So? It isn't enough reasons as to why a thread should be closed.

Undyne have better hax than Asgore and Toriel.

Anonimoe7875 said:
I am asking a explanation as to why it's important.

You claim Steve can resist soul manipulation with enchantments, yet you don't give any proof and refuses to do any CRT...

"Still Minecraft have atleast one or two soul thingy implied inside the game."

Then could you please quote them?

Also just saying

1. You also need to show proof exp comes directly from someone soul.

2. Soul sand is materialized souls, it ins't like Undertale ones.

3. And using them as nutrients to nether warts =/= directly attacking someone soul.

4. Vexes might be proof Steve can hit souls, but he still need to show the ability to hit directly someone soul inside a body.

The best thing I could think is Magic including Enchantments and Alchemy being obtained from the "spiritual", like you said, but it's still a bit vague imo.
enchantments and refuse to CRT? Actually i don't have much care or problem about enchantments arguments my core point's in enchantment argument's "reduction" and the mechanism follow the enchantment "name" thingy (continue read below)

the quote: "It's related to Vexes." "It's related to either experience or alchemy." reason why i said "one or two"

1. Actually my claim about Experience come from soul's just Experience are related to Alchemy and Alchemy related to magic also Magic obtained from "spiritual"

2. It's evidently physical body are just "shell" there's no problem targetting the body but when the fight starts due Undertale mechanism SOULs would automatically appear to Minecraftians and the Soul Manip mechanisms are only Soul Projectiles and "Modes". In conclusion due the Undertale mechanism Minecraftians would definitely interact SOULs and Soul Projectiles. Even enchantments argument's dropped Minecraft verse would definitely interact SOULs and deflect soul projectiles. One more thing Napstablook troll Frisk, Steve would definitely kill Napstablook since Napstablook's ethereal.

3. True. But my nether wart argument's irrelevant.

4. Umm.. you already answered your question cuz it's evidently already displayed the feats (i stated it above). Showing the proof can hit soul directly aren't the case in Minecraft due Minecraft mechanism obviously aren't the same as Untertale mechanism IIRC red soul when the battle start is just Game Mechanics due Undertale mechanism of "RPG concept" the argument direct soul damage received only from soul projectiles "interacts spiritual" basically same as can hit Vexes "interacts spiritual" though weapons, tools, armors and enchantments being physically and magically objects but Minecraft undoubtedly shown interacts both ethereal/spiritual/etc..

"spiritual" i actually mean Minecraft interactions such as Alchemy, Enchanting and Soul Sand etc.. (possibly in the Minecraft future updates Range Magics would exist in Minecraft i wish it to become true) akin to definition "spiritual" commonly use in Sword and Magic verse (if you already read the Novel/Manga/etc. you'll understand) and both Minecraft and Undertale have shown interaction with ethereal things.

Edit: Just saying that implying Vexes =/= Napstablook and Vexes & Napstablook aren't ethereals are NLF (due the fact Vexes don't have teleportation like Napstablook) and contradictio to Minecraft interaction with ethereal also even Soul Sand's materialized it's still ethereal undeniable fact. Mojang intentionally made this way and it's obviously reference to ethereal things, you can't just say Vexes, Alchemy and Enchantments aren't ethereal due it's evidently added magic related feature into the game it's also related to ethereal.

Edit2: i'm pretty sure my thought about: the enchantments are "magic", Mobs from the Mansion demonstrated "magic", soul sands are "spiritual", experiences are "mana" (it's just theory it's still possible due similarities) due enchantments, vexes are "spiritual", due the verse can interact spiritually likely magics are related to ethereals.

2. No, Verse equalization doesn't Works like that

4. Again no, the characters actually see a red heart moving, papyrus states that in his date. ; yet you still need to show proof they can hit souls

Magic =/= Spiritual

Using spiritual energy =/= automaticaly can hit souls.

Anonimoe7875 said:
2. No, Verse equalization doesn't Works like that
4. Again no, the characters actually see a red heart moving, papyrus states that in his date. ; yet you still need to show proof they can hit souls

Magic =/= Spiritual

Using spiritual energy =/= automaticaly can hit souls.
2. No, Verse equalization aren't the case here and what you thought are just Game Mechanic. 6 SOULs are clearly Materialized (Alphys stated extract the soul from the body). Soul Projectiles and "Modes" are clearly Soul Manip. Soul Projectiles are still ethereal.

4. this is no RPG, also in RPG battle shown the when the body get hurt physically the soul's automatically hurt and there's no need to precisely attack the soul.

Spiritual = Soul Projectiles = Magic, Undertale mechanism, explained this?

No, Using spiritual energy = automaticaly can hit souls. I already said both universes shown interacts ethereals also Minecraft are automatically have spiritual energy. Vexes aren't the same as SOUL from Undertale that's not how it work, SOULs and Vexes are both ethereal.

And what i mean with "Minecraft are automatically have spiritual energy" due Steve can directly hit Souls just like Frisk (it doesn't make sense Frisk equiped only "normal physical weapons" can hit souls directly also Frisk' "normal physical" weapons shown "slice" in the body of Monsters, Chara's just another story) and body are just "shell". This is not RPG battle SOULs will automatically expose to Minecraft. RPG battle won't work in 3D battle.

Let me tell you: Ethereal = Spiritual

Vexes = Ethereal = Napstablook ; the Vexes and Napstablook have different abilities and they're still ethereal.

Frisk (equiped "normal physical" weapons) = can hit directly Souls also Monsters received wounds it's obviously Monsters received both soul and physical damage from "normal physical" weapons of Frisk

Steve ("normal physical" weapons) = can directly hit Soul and noncontradict to Frisk

Soul Projectiles = Spiritual Energy. but Steve and Frisk weapons are just "normal physical" weapons. Implying Steve can't interact Soul Projectiles contradict to Frisk that's NLF.

The only Differences between Steve and Frisk are:

Frisk can't kill = Napstablook (being a ghost)

Steve can kill = Vexes (being a ghost)

Honestly I will not keep quoting myself.

Show Steve actually hitting a damn soul inside a body then do a f****** CTR thread, then we talk.

EDIT: Also again sorry for the rudeness.

Ok

Minecraft's don't have "soul heart" like Undertale, Minecraft's Sandbox game and Undertale's RPG game, it's literally impossible to prove Minecraft can directly soul damage just because Undertale verse, also i already said the similarities of Frisk and Steve but i f****** don't know how difficult the annoying contradictions between Minecraft and Undertale ethereals interaction (because contradiction between Steve and Frisk).

"Also again sorry for the rudeness." yes

@Anonimoe7875 ignore my past arguments i asked my friend of mine (he's a fan of Undertale LOL) i finally figure how Minecraft and Undertale Interacts, my past arguments are just misinterpretatio so you can just ignore it and lets talk this again when CRT comes, currently i can't make CRT (i'm just tired) and i need to finish my Steve profile first (it's outdated i remove alot of unnecessary things) https://pastebin.com/u/Davidgumazon03.

Edit: the profile i created get hundreds of views *laughs* i don't know why but there's alot unnecessary stuff in 5.5.

I vote Asgore and Toriel due to Soul Manipulation. Plus, Asgore and Toriel have fairly high defense ingame, so I think it would be much easier for them to harm Steve+Alex than it would be for Steve+Alex to harm them, as they have shown to be able to tank attacks like the ones Steve and Alex would be throwing his way.

Back