• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Patrick: Well, Seymour, I made it, despite your directions.
Skinner: Ah, Patrick Star, welcome. I hope you're prepared for an unforgettable luncheon!

Both are 9-A

Both are in Base form

Patrick will have his Lazer Pants

The Fight takes place in a SpongeBob episode called "Steamed Patties"

Patrick: 2 (Taizo_Stimpy1, The_Almighty_Wholesome)

Skinner:

Icons
spongebob-squarepants-patrick-spongebob-patrick-star-background-225039.jpg

x0SxUaHs_400x400.jpg

Last edited:
I think Skinner can take this thanks to his pressure points which should be able to work on Patrick due to his body being humanoid and most likely would have them and skinner should be able to get that opening due to his skill and intelligence advantage which he should be able to get

I think Patricks hax are being a bit overestimated since a lot of them are situational and wouldn't be in character I don't know which one is being referred to specifically since wall of hax isn't something that helps me look at why this character would win but this is at least what I see from the profile

Back