• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Static (DC Comics) CRT

Status
Not open for further replies.
Noticed a few odd things in the profile.

Firstly, the profile says he's Post Crisis, but the pic used seems to be from the New 52.

Static_Shock.jpg

https://images-na.ssl-images-amazon.com/images/I/610IxTSnoyL.jpg

Should probably be changed to a Post Crisis picture, like this

Secondly, his AP justification doesn't seem very solid. It lists two scan to show he's 8-C, the first one is this, and it only shows an electric charge with no further context of what the damage even was.

The second is him "destroying" the Titans Tower, but the building is shown to be standing afterwards, although fairly damaged.

There's also the issue that he used the tower's own electricity to do it, most likely just blasting the whole thing through its own electrical systems. I don't think it's something he can do normally.

A better justification would probably be that he has defeated Ravager in a fight.

let's be honest at this point I expect people to pull the same thing they do on ant sometimes and just reply to something with "this should work" before I get to it

o_o woa lmao. Keep it up and you'll turn this into the Type 1 Platonic concept of "this should work".

wait

apparently Ravager wasn't downgraded to 9-A to fit the tiering of the rest of the bat family

so ugh

So, those 2 should probably go to 9-A, and probably Static as well. Not sure if he has other Post Crisis feats that could be higher.

This makes sense to me. It seems uncontroversial to apply.

Alright, so should change him to 9-A scaling from Ravager, and change his speed to match hers.

Should I change Ravager and Cassandra to 9-A as well?

Thank you. Is there anything left to do here?

The profile is still missing a lot of stuff, but should leave that for later. I'll read some of his older comics to get some feats, then add all he needs and a Post Flashpoint key as well.

Okay. Thanks. You need to get community approval for any major changes though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back