• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Vs Revision,multiverse+

So basically characters should be multiversal+ So Omnitraxus Prime is stated to keep the multiverse from eating itself and being the embodiment of space time, he himself states that there are infinite timelines and infinite universes And obviously Toffee with half of the wand he able to one shot him and every Queen has the full powered wand so should scale above that, especially Eclipsa One of Eclipsa's spells states that her strongest spell can destroy all dimensions/universes until is nothing left Eclipsa,Meteora,Star and Moon destroy the magic in the multiverse When Star stopped time she stopped the time in the whole multiverse because all of time in the multiverse moves because Father Time and the Plains Of Time make that happen

Do you have links to these statements?, That would help people not familiar with the series (like myself) to agree or not.

But what did it do for Omnitraxus Prime? And can it really fit into ones potency? Maybe bending space to his will, but he and the whole MHC has been jobbed before (couldn't escape from the box of truth, confused about why there magic was getting drained throughout season 2, struggling against Globgor).

True yojimbo said:
But what did it do for Omnitraxus Prime? And can it really fit into ones potency? Maybe bending space to his will, but he and the whole MHC has been jobbed before (couldn't escape from the box of truth, confused about why there magic was getting drained throughout season 2, struggling against Globgor).
You do realize that the reason I say he is multiversal is the justification for him being universal,right? If you have problems you should literally change his page anyway Also if someone is stronger than him it just means is multiversal+ as well as the statement for Eclipsa confirmes it

Also Eclipsa,Meteora,Star and Moon needed to combine thier powers in order to successfully destroy and entire multiverse of magic cause only Star wasn't enough. Even if it discounts only Star, can their be enough proof of either of them being infinitely mulitversal?

The magic in the whole multiverse is obviously above multiversal+ Even if you say there are infinite universes with infinite wands that would make all magic above multiversal+ but the wand is not even that much comparable to all magic in the realm of magic

I see this as having the same issues that 2A Bill Cipher had. Statements of him being multiversal+ though it can easily mean that he could destroy the multiverse overtime. That and the ability to travel to other universes already being a thing.

And Prime's Crystal Fields of Interwoven Continuum being the entire multiverse doesn't hold much proof given that the plains of time and the magic dimension are explicit in being there own dimension as well, unless they too exist in him, which wouldn't make any since.

Lastly, to prove that they aren't 2A, then why couldn't Prime fix all the timelines from being destroyed himself. If I remember correctly, the whole multiverse shattering thing was because of a paradox created when Star couldn't solve a math problem, not because of some "accident" like what people were saying. Unless he can simply restore the multiverse afterward, none of them reaches that high of a level.

True yojimbo said:
I see this as having the same issues that 2A Bill Cipher had. Statements of him being multiversal+ though it can easily mean that he could destroy the multiverse overtime. That and the ability to travel to other universes already being a thing.

And Prime's Crystal Fields of Interwoven Continuum being the entire multiverse doesn't hold much proof given that the plains of time and the magic dimension are explicit in being there own dimension as well, unless they too exist in him, which wouldn't make any since.

Lastly, to prove that they aren't 2A, then why couldn't Prime fix all the timelines from being destroyed himself. If I remember correctly, the whole multiverse shattering thing was because of a paradox created when Star couldn't solve a math problem, not because of some "accident" like what people were saying. Unless he can simply restore the multiverse afterward, none of them reaches that high of a level.
You don't really disprove anything, you just said some subjective things

CrackNet said:
True yojimbo said:

You don't really disprove anything, you just said some subjective things
What do you mean didn't disprove anything? Theres nothing "subjective" about that.

Another thing I don't like with this show's powerscaling is how inconsistent it is.

ex: Toffee / Ludo beat Moon, but Moon beat past-Toffee (technically) and Super Meteora (also technically), and Super Meteora beat Butterfly Star, who one-shot Neo Toffee. Means that all four of them should be relatively on the same level of power, right?

HOWEVER Super Meteora one-shots Mina, who tanked Star, Marco, and Tom together. Not only that, Eclipsa beat Super Meteora, and while Globgor has shown that he can handle the MHC, so did Toffee / Ludo, so it's not necessarily that great of feats for either of them.

But since Meteora's already beaten Mina, and even Baby Meteora can solo Toffee, she might as well be the strongest of them all. Has the strongest and most consistent feats.

So anyways one of Eclipsa's spells can destroy all of existence, Star while magic was conceptually slowly dying merged the multiverse together to be with Marco again, the Wand itself harbors timelines within itself.

Bare minimums she should be 2-C.

True yojimbo said:
ex: Toffee / Ludo beat Moon, but Moon beat past-Toffee (technically) and Super Meteora (also technically), and Super Meteora beat Butterfly Star, who one-shot Neo Toffee. Means that all four of them should be relatively on the same level of power, right?

HOWEVER Super Meteora one-shots Mina, who tanked Star, Marco, and Tom together. Not only that, Eclipsa beat Super Meteora, and while Globgor has shown that he can handle the MHC, so did Toffee / Ludo, so it's not necessarily that great of feats for either of them.

But since Meteora's already beaten Mina, and even Baby Meteora can solo Toffee, she might as well be the strongest of them all. Has the strongest and most consistent feats.
So before I refute your other argument, there's nothing wrong with the scaling.

Super Meteora one-shotting Mina while Mina tanks hits from Star and Tom means nothing, Star doesn't even use her higher end spells on people like Mina cause she isn't trying to kill them, and Tom is High 8-C.

Toffee merged with the wand, which is like consistently stated to be one of the strongest objects in the universe, and Globgor casually stomps them and Golden Mewberty Star, which would already put him above Tofee and Star.

How could Baby Meteora solo Toffee? Where did you get this random conclusion from? I don't see anything wrong with the scaling.

True yojimbo said:
Now let's go over this. Bill Cipher's overtime statement is a complete false equivalence to omnitraxus' statement. Omnitraxtus is literally stated to be space-time, keeps the multiverse from eating itself, and governs it while Bill is just stated that his continous tear into dimensions willresult in the very fabric of existence being erased. Omnitraxtus statement has nothing to do with destroying the multiverse either, it's directly to do with keeping it from eating itself.

The magic dimension and time are outside of the multiverse. When Star stopped time across everywhere the time dimension was perfectly fine and the magic dimension is outside the multiverse.

https://youtu.be/GMf3LQ7cueY?t=3

I also don't see how the time dimension does not exist inside of Omnitraxtus prime, Star literally meeting him shows he embodies it.

https://youtu.be/auaPlcBhjZ4?t=146

The point of the episode is to teach star that there's no shortcuts to any situation, also just because one can embody it doesn't suddenly mean they can restore it, hell if he embodies it and it's being destroyed, he'll just die along with it.

I agree with the upgrades to 2-C, maybe 2-B for now. Aldo a bump because these Star Vs. Threads NEED to be seen so we can finally see about a potential upgrade.

The fact that magic exists in infinite timelines/universes and Star and the Queens destroyed it on a multiversal scale. I feel like their multiverse and existence is compromised of way more than several thousand given the statements of infinite timelines and an endless stream of time that magic existed within.

She also reformed and sustained several universal+ characters upon coming back and undoing Toffee's corruption of magic on a multiversal scale and could tap into the Realm of Magic which connects every dimension and exists outside the multiverse. Even splitting it among the Queens who destroyed it, they should at least be low multiversal to the degree of Zeno from DBS to multiversal if it really is infinite. The unicorns that exists in the realm that she was able to free and make are also all the power sources of the Wands which are universal+ at max power supposedly. She also helped liberate them. Eclipsa's spell also would eventually destroy the multiverse but that's of course over time so eh.

Omnixtraxus is also made of infinite parallel universes inside him and was created to maintain the multiverse. He's also the master of space-time which he states exists as one and that infinite parallel universes exist within that space-time.

I dunno. There should definitely be an upgrade, though.

Anyways, since we really do need to upgrade SVTFOE, like a lot of lore stuff got gone through let me get the previous thread:

"Tom -

1) the obvious line about the trash that can destroy the universe but also the better point from his rant is that residents of hell in SVTFOE have immortality (type 7)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5H26WSAVntY

2) I think this is the reason he has Regenerationn but this is suposed to show that he has zombie like qualities also it should be noted he still has full control of disembodied body parts

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vpVVVtKZ9MA

3) He should have resistance to soul manip resist via having 999 demon souls and 1 human soul

4) it should also be noted his ability to summon hell in any dimension should give him universe + range considering he can travel dimensionally without sissors

General -

1) Therefir calc for river feat (decisions on on scaling and general quantizing SVTFOE)

2) Toffee should be High 8-C at most physically. Delete his 5-B duraribility, give him Low-Godly/Mid-Godly regen and Corruption (type 3) (Should be noted that the corruption is on a conceptual scale)

3) Glossaryck for 2-A. According to the guide book he was created by the multiverse to help itself quantify magic within itself and he created the entire magic high commsion. According to the episode mama star and the tavern at the end of the multiverse is most likley magic itself. basically though he should be at the top of the star tier list.

FINALE EDITS:

1) Marco can use the wand and after getting stabbed by the magic dimension unicorn can use magic up to 2-A (his and stars spell merged a infinite multiverse into one universe). Also he gets a durabilty feat from being stabbed in the stomach but still fighting uneffected. EDIT: he still took damage the feat is that he was capable of fighting despite having a hole in his stomach w broken ribs

2) Tom can get dark magic horse as a tool EDIT: Possibly his 2-C form is mindcontrolled him

3) Tool for all star characters; magic pudding with mind manip resistance upto atleast a low 2-C level EDIT: also memory manip

4) Star, Moon and Eclipsa are 2-A with the whispering spell (though Eclipsa should already have 2-A via spell with no name)

5) glossyrk is confirmed magic god and the high commission is shown that there base parts to resserect them still existed after the magic was gone; there for glossryk should get immortality (type 8) (can't die unless the concept magic does) along with the rest of the counsel. The rest of MHC also immortality (type 4) if they die glossyrk could just create another. EDIT: Also add Abstract Existance (type 2)"

To add onto this I'm pretty sure that trash line is stating that Tom regens from piece of garbage nuking a universe, so I believe the regen given for that is Low Godly. "Possibly Low Godly" should be added if that's the case.

Star and every princess/Queen of Mewni should gain Conceptual Manipulation via whispering spell as it destroyed the concept of magic.

Also due to Toffee's regen upgrade all of the princesses that can negate his regen should scale.

Also Toffee should have Type 2 now that I think about it since he was still moving around as a skeleton till Ludo threw a pillar on him.

Everything I can think of off the top of my head.

Lightbuster30 said:
How is one-shotting the guy who explicitly has infinite parallel universes inside of his "guts" not 2-A? How did something so explicit get rejected in the first place?
Argument from the late azathoth that it was just an area to view infinite timelines and that his only job was to explain space-time, not that he had control over it. Though I disagree with that obvs.

The idea that Toffee one-shotted Omnitraxus doesn't make sense, given how you state that he is the embodiment of space-time. No cosmological changes occured as a result of Toffee killing Omnitraxus. So, is it reasonable to say that Toffee would be 2-A for killing an avatar (whose AP is not known ) of Omnitraxus?

There was a thread to actually get them there and the consensus seemed like it was fine to add a 2-A rating to them. It only stopped because the thread went dead. I think this is fine to add still because the crystals are literally inside of Omni. He would contain those infinite universes.

Also, I noticed another thing about Glossaryck being said not to be abstract in the thread because "The Magic would've died with him if that was the case". This might've been true for how it was treated in early 2018, but Abstract Existence would entail even Types 2 and 3 would invalidate such a thing. That being said, I think he should get Type 2 from this. Even though the book was destroyed and he "died," Glossaryck was able to come back to life through the Magic. His connection to the Magic is pretty much solidified when you consider in Cleaved as well, his very existence was reliant on it. When the Magic was destroyed, there was no more Glossaryck.

HailTheGodTwains said:
The idea that Toffee one-shotted Omnitraxus doesn't make sense, given how you state that he is the embodiment of space-time. No cosmological changes occured as a result of Toffee killing Omnitraxus. So, is it reasonable to say that Toffee would be 2-A for killing an avatar (whose AP is not known ) of Omnitraxus?
Should be noted that Hail's a general troll, and he said in our GC he was going to come and do this.

Anyways, Hail you forgot in the same scene toffee power absorbed him and if you notice the direct power Toffee has:

"Power Absorption (Absorbed the power of The Magic High Commission)"

So that contradicts nothing and it's clearly not an avatar, even if it was an avatar it killed omnitraxtus prime to the point where Moon outright said he was dead, all you're giving him via this is 2-A AP + Immo type 9 negation.

@GiverOfThePeace That was a joke, but I generally have problems with this line of reasoning.

"Anyways, Hail you forgot in the same scene Toffee power absorbed him nad if you notice the direct power Toffee has"

>He absorbed a "representation" of Omnitraxus. He obviously didn't absorb the literal space-time continuum, noted again by the lack of cosmological change occuring in SVTOFE.

"It killed OmniTraxus Prime" This same representation has shown to be rather weak, noted by how OmniTraxus slaming Eclipsa into a wall amounted to cracking it. The relationship between Omnitraxus prime and space-time itself is rather vague, presumably relating to the relationship Father Time has with time (and Father Time isn't an embodiment of time, he just drives a wheel that keeps time moving).

"He absorbed the representation of Omnitraxtus" >This is pure headcanon and never once stated in the verse.

So your entire argument falls flat cause your core premise is a headcanon never confirmed in the series.

">This is pure headcanon and never once stated in the verse."

>Fair, I should've been more precise in what I said. What I mean is that OmniTraxus (Considered to be the "representation of Space-time) was killed, but since no cosmological effects occured it's clear that it isn't a 2-A feat as killing space-time itself would have severe effects on space-time in general.

And you just went back into a circle.

You conceded to him absorbing a representation being headcanon cause there exists no representation.

He's not considered to be a representation of space-time but space-time. He's literally the being keeping the multiverse from collapsing, and Toffee steals his powers hence why no cosmological effects happen.

I disagree with this upgrade. Space and time would have not existed if Omnitraxus really was the embodiment of space and time. He just manages it and doesn't control it.

Code:
Toffee steals his powers hence why no cosmological effects happen.
This idea is not supported by any events in the show. Additionally, if he's considered to be space-time then wouldn't the destruction of magic (which erased OmniTraxus) also lead to the death of space-time.

PabloLouisTheII said:
I disagree with this upgrade. Space and time would have not existed if Omnitraxus really was the embodiment of space and time. He just manages it and doesn't control it.
Outright stated he embodies it, he keeps the multiverse from eating itself, and again, it exists because Toffee absorbed him.

Back