• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Star Vs Revision,multiverse+

HailTheGodTwains said:
Toffee steals his powers hence why no cosmological effects happen.
This idea is not supported by any events in the show. Additionally, if he's considered to be space-time then wouldn't the destruction of magic (which erased OmniTraxus) also lead to the death of space-time.
Hail. You're repeating yourself. It is because it's directly shown in the show that he steals his powers. Because if you notice in the very last moments of the show Star and Marco merged the entire Multiverse into one single universe meaning their last bit of magic supported space-time.

PabloLouisTheII said:
Space and time would've been affected when OmniTraxus fought Globgor as well but it didn't.
Why would it have been affected when Globgor didn't kill Omnitraxus? This is like saying cause someone from Marvel harmed Eternity and the universe didn't shake, therefore he doesn't embody the marvel universe.

Yeah because he manages it. It's like the reason the Time Baby isn't Low 2-C just because he looks over time. The multiverse existed even before Glossaryck did according to the wiki. That would disprove what you're saying.

PabloLouisTheII said:
Yeah because he manages it. It's like the reason the Time Baby isn't Low 2-C just because he looks over time. The multiverse existed even before Glossaryck did according to the wiki. That would disprove what you're saying.
Looks over time =/= he embodies it. Also he doesn't mange it, he's literally stated to keep the multiverse from eating itself because he embodies it. Multiverse existed beforehand yes, Glossaryck assigned him to be apart of it. You're acting like someone can't become apart of a concept. So are you telling me when Ness becomes one with the universe in Earthbound he actually isn't becoming one with the universe becuase the universe existed beforehand? What sense does that even make?

GiverOfThePeace said:
PabloLouisTheII said:
Looks over time =/= he embodies it. Also he doesn't mange it, he's literally stated to keep the multiverse from eating itself because he embodies it. Multiverse existed beforehand yes, Glossaryck assigned him to be apart of it. You're acting like someone can't become apart of a concept. So are you telling me when Ness becomes one with the universe in Earthbound he actually isn't becoming one with the universe becuase the universe existed beforehand? What sense does that even make?
You can stop something from eating itself by managing it. Can you show that he became one with it? Ness has a specific case while you're just hypothezing this for OmniTraxus. OmniTraxus wouldn't need to have to worry about eating himself if that's the case. Also, how do you explain the multiverse being fine when he was killed when Toffee killed him and the Magic did?

I have also asked Azathoth if he can come on this thread. I think he can provide us some good insight here.

Containing infinite universes in you is a better feat than keeping space-time from collapsing tbh. If only because the former is more outright.

We've already discussed how he's not "managing" it, Glossaryck outright states he's bad at that, yet he still does a good job. So it's clearly not his managing. I can show by the very fact that he's space-time and embodies an inf-multiverse within his gut. Which this thread has already pointed out. I'm not hypothesizing, Glossaryck outright states this. He created each person of the MHC for their own roles. Cause Toffee killed him, and stole his powers. It's literally shown and Toffee's own page has that as an ability. And if you're going to argue "well why didn't the multiverse collapse when Toffee died" cause Star restored everything right before one-shotting Toffee.

Azathoth quit, entire post was made on this:

https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/3687467

You didn't prove he embodies it and just proved he managed it. There were just crystals to show other universes, not that he actually embodies them. You did hypothesize because you have yet to show proof. Toffee stealing his powers shouldn't mean he embodies it. He took his power to rule the multiverse. Toffee would've become a cosmic being if he really could do that. You don't have proof she restored the multiverse, all she did was restore the magic.
Azathoth didn't quit, he has still been going on threads but is getting ready too. I think Azathoth will expose the truth for us to see.
I will be back again one day though to downgrade them again if this goes through. Mark my words.

This is just repition. He outright calls it the crystal field of interwoven continuum.(interwoven continuum literally refers to space-time: "In physics, spacetime (also space―time, space time or space―time continuum) is any mathematical model that combines space and time into a single interwoven continuum.") Also if he was managing it like you claimed, he'd be able to help Star out with the math problem or space-time collapsing, which he can't. And.. Toffee became a cosmic being, so I don't see the problem there. He was literally conceptually killing magic across the multiverse. She restored the magic, yes. I didn't say she restored the multiverse, like at all. You're strawmanning my claim and taking it out of context.

He literally says in his own post: "Maybe someday I'll come back to add to some information to the verses that seem to perpetually hold my attention." The only other thread he's been in was something to do with cthulhu mythos, and that's most likely due to it being a very important blog post he originally had and you can't edit others blog post from what I remember.

That's fine, I'll be here to proceed to refute.

Back