• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
I mean, Pre-Sync Legionis fought all of the Legions basically at the same time, so fighting Star Platinum shouldn't be that difficult, except for time stop, but you know Healing Items and fighting people stronger than them via pure skill and strategy are certainly gonna be useful.

The range advantage is the clincher here. Jotaro's range only applies for throwing stuff, Legionis' applies at all times. Items will help too. Time-Stop is the main problem, but Legionis can certainly tank getting beat up on a little (took hits from Enceladus and Sword Nemesis, who are also 8-C+).

Legionis wins without too much difficulty I feel.

Oh yeah, don't they become Synched right after they regain their Sword Legion? It's also totally possible that if Star Platinum does Manage to kill The Legionis that they'll Resurrect, Fuse and One-Shot him.

Well they didn't have fusion yet in the story

Probably because they didn't die yet

>but Legionis can certainly tank getting beat up on a little

I highly doubt that. Unless you think thousands of blows at the absolute minimum is a little. Star Platinum hits more than like two or three times per time stop, technically speaking he can hit within the billions if he so chooses. Even if they're a bit tanky, thousands of blows to the head ain't someting they're tanking.

Back