• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

The_Wright_Way

VS Battles
Retired
A dark van pulled up to Fazbear's Fright in the dead of night and an old man step out of it. "Oh yeah. This is the place." Stan said before opening up the trunk to see if all his gear was there. Stan was looking to rob the place and he heard it might be haunted, so he needed to be prepared. The trunk opened to reveal nothing. Aw, crap. Did he forget to pack? Oh, well. He was already here, no going back now. Stan approached the back door, examining the lock carefully. Before simply shrugging and bashing it open with a rock.

As Stan opened the door, he couldn't help but notice that the security office to his right was empty. As Stan moved to investigate, he missed the security guard's corpse nailed to the other side of the back door. Pines looked through the camera feeds, trying to find where the missing security guard was. The feed cut off and Stan looked up to come face to face with Springtrap.

"Woah, well someone's seen better days." Stanley quipped. Afton responded by bashing through the window and tackling Pines to the ground. Stan staggered the robot with a headbutt and kicked William off of him. "You're gonna have to try harder than that sucker." Stan taunted, as he and the killer got to their feet and prepared to brawl.

~

Springtrap Corpse
vs.
Stanley Pines

Stan doesn't have the same AP as GIFany, given that one of her robots was stomping him, so I doubt the AP gap is the same as it was in that thread. I doubt that matters much though. Although, I'd have to bring up Afton's illusions as no one has addressed those yet.

those illusions seems to be a fairly minor distraction and they have to be triggered in a certain way stan won't likely face

also as i have mentioned in a few ford threads, there is a pretty good scaling chain and stan is well above baseline (this is from one ford thread)

"ford is on the higher end of that spectrum since he stomps people (stan) who stomps people (wendy) who stomps people (dipper) who takes down 8 headed bears (who is presumed to be far above regular bears), gnomes who easily take down body gaurds who can be smashed through walls, overpowered the shapeshifter with help who destroyed a solid steel cage, is comparable to the manutaurs who are comparable if not higher than the multi bear, and can take hits from those that can hurt him and he tanked many of Rumble Mcskirmishes hits who is also above baseline 9-B"

if stan is near the top of this spectrum (but still below Gif) then i definately think that he can take on Sprongtrap

also you can find the thread here if you are wondering https://vsbattles.com/vsbattles/2606205 (this is a totally shameless plug to bring it some attention but eh)

When did Stan stomp Wendy? I agree he's stronger than Dipper but how does Wendy fit in?

maybe not stomp but stan has been shown to be stronger than most characters in the show (including wendy at times since while she is stronger than dipper, he usually fights along with her and does help her quite a bit and i do feel she is closer to dipper in strength than stan) but i guess it also works without her

Back