• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Ok so are we waiting for the reworked calc to be accepted? I’m assuming we still need more staff but what’s the multiplier we using
So what multiples are we using?
For BlackeJan: Just for the sake of the thread, I'll answer your question. It has been agreed that the multiplier per boost is x2. It's been stated about a hundreds times throughout the thread and does not need to be reiterated again after this. We aren't waiting for a calc to be accepted in this thread, we are just waiting for staff since everyone's presented their major arguments. I'd appreciate if you could please refrain from spamming the thread with the same question again and again, it just makes it harder for staff to review the thread and prolongs this process even further which has also been reiterated several times throughout the thread.

For Everyone: At this point, unless anyone has any new information or arguments, I believe (just my opinion) that the only ones who should comment should be staff members (or anyone else if staff asks them a question) and me (to bump the thread and gain more staff attention). I'd like for this to resolve as soon as possible so that I can work on other projects and I thank you all for your cooperation in and outside of this thread. And if anyone would like to share this with staff members to help bring about a sooner resolution, I'd appreciate it.

This one:

It mentions Issei being capable of getting a thousand times stronger, and other things like exponential statements support it.

As long as this is in reference to Issei's boost and not just his accelerated development I am fine with it being used.

This one:

It mentions Issei being capable of getting a thousand times stronger, and other things like exponential statements support it.

As long as this is in reference to Issei's boost and not just his accelerated development I am fine with it being used.

Cool. You know any other staffs that will come here?

Last edited:
I am not interested in evaluating DxD, my apologies.

However, if no one else comes in a reasonable timeframe, I will take a look
It's been a week since this comment and almost a month since the OP was uploaded, no other staff members have given a full evaluation, is that good enough?

I don't have an stake on this (which is funny given I originally was going to tackle this but whatever), but just to say:

It's been a week since this comment and almost a month since the OP was uploaded, no other staff members have given a full evaluation, is that good enough?
With how controversial this is and this CRT being 9 pages and possibly counting, you'll really want the staff (And I mean VSB staff, no one else from the other places like FC/OC have official authority to make this count except give their opinion and evaluation) to come over here for real.

Besides that, has anyone else even bothered to go to the staff's wall and actually ask them to look at this?

And would it not be a better idea to just redo this with another CRT and put the arguments for the Boosted Gear (and I would assume Divine Dividing's) multipliers/dividers arguments in a more concise and understandable format? Just so the staff who do actually show up and read the justifications can have a clear idea of what this and that is about so they don't have to read through 9+ pages worth of discussion and a (admittedly) long blog post?

Besides that, has anyone else even bothered to go to the staff's wall and actually ask them to look at this?
I've tried many ties with minimal results. Not sure how else I can get attention to the thread.
And would it not be a better idea to just redo this with another CRT and put the arguments for the Boosted Gear (and I would assume Divine Dividing's) multipliers/dividers arguments in a more concise and understandable format? Just so the staff who do actually show up and read the justifications can have a clear idea of what this and that is about so they don't have to read through 9+ pages worth of discussion and a (admittedly) long blog post?
Maybe? Not sure if the votes from this CRT will still count in another CRT even if it's the same subject and it'd be really difficult to attract the same people that were here before into a new thread. And I could try wording it in a shorter way, however I'm not sure if I'll be able to deliver my initial point in as detailed a manner.

Also, funnily enough, about two whole pages of this thread is just me saying some variation of "Bump."

I've tried many ties with minimal results. Not sure how else I can get attention to the thread.

Maybe? Not sure if the votes from this CRT will still count in another CRT even if it's the same subject and it'd be really difficult to attract the same people that were here before into a new thread. And I could try wording it in a shorter way, however I'm not sure if I'll be able to deliver my initial point in as detailed a manner.

Also, funnily enough, about two whole pages of this thread is just me saying some variation of "Bump."
Right...

Well IDK how else to do it for ya either. It's not my CRT and as much as I'd like to help, it might not also matter much if none of the VSB staff even wants to show up.

If nothing comes up, I would just redo it into another CRT if I were you. Rather that than thinking this is accepted only for someone, staff or normie, to bring this up and have it shut down hard in a future CRT.

🤷‍♂️

If nothing comes up, I would just redo it into another CRT if I were you. Rather that than thinking this is accepted only for someone, staff or normie, to bring this up and have it shut down hard in a future CRT.
Holding onto hope that staff members will evaluate, tho if nothing happens in a week, I'll redo the CRT.

Maybe, I'm not the best with organization of this kinda stuff anyway but if I don't get to it by Friday, feel free to tackle it yourself. All of the necessary info is hyperlinked in the OP.
Even if I do this for you, I'd do this last after I go through the abilities revision first.

This CRT is a joke considering no one from the VSB staff is even bothering themselves to come here, and the one guy who did was even initially questioned if they did check and agree on all of this. They may agree now, but that's still just one admin dude.

You need more than one and with the nature of this sort of CRT, you'll really need quite a bit like 3-4 I imagine cuz this is going to affect the verse-wide clean up revision big time.

If I were you, I would just go (and I mean it) to one of the admins or even thread mods to just come over and close this. Either that, or I go and do it for you since you're just doing nothing but BUMPING a thread that's going to be ignored.

Even if I do this for you, I'd do this last after I go through the abilities revision first.

This CRT is a joke considering no one from the VSB staff is even bothering themselves to come here, and the one guy who did was even initially questioned if they did check and agree on all of this. They may agree now, but that's still just one admin dude.

You need more than one and with the nature of this sort of CRT, you'll really need quite a bit like 3-4 I imagine cuz this is going to affect the verse-wide clean up revision big time.

If I were you, I would just go (and I mean it) to one of the admins or even thread mods to just come over and close this. Either that, or I go and do it for you since you're just doing nothing but BUMPING a thread that's going to be ignored.
Chill bro, no need for the hostility. I know how many staff members a CRT like this would need. Me bumping the thread isn't hurting anyone so I don't think there was anything wrong with it, sorry if you were offended in any way by something I did. I'll ask for the thread to be closed now.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back