• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB w/ 10x Kaioken

Status
Not open for further replies.
The real cal howard said:
My question is how resistant. Could he no sell for example, God Emperor of Mankind's time hax?
Yea or Dialga's time hax? I have a couple theories already but i dont think Goku can resist high lvl time Manipulation

The real cal howard said:
My question is how resistant. Could he no sell for example, God Emperor of Mankind's time hax?
Probably going to see next ep (which is the conclusion of the fight, correct?). That way we'll get a much better understanding of how the power works and how it can be countered.

Hit's ability is definitely a time stop. The visualization made that much clear. It's almost as if he creates a a void in time only he can move in once he skips ahead in time. Whatever kind of nonsense Goku did, he moved in time stop where time stopped for everyone except Hit. The legends were true

W4XmhNt

Finally. Goku shows that it wasn't just a one time thing and his rare usage of his Kaioken while Super Saiyan is now given an in-universe justification: the reason why Goku hasn't overpowered his opponents with his Kaioken frequently is that when he did it to Pikkon, he wasn't immune to its drawbacks, and didn't have the necessary ki control to maintain Kaioken well enough. He has finally shown he can use it in his Super Saiyan Blue form and is mastering it.

AllFiction said:
yea is likely 3-A now :D and resistant the time-stop
It's not "resistant the time-stop", if we go by what the Speed Description about Infinite speed says, it's that.

Many will argue that it doesn't make any sense, but that's what Infinite Speed says, and Goku did that.

However, we have to wait and see if Goku repeats that in the next episode when Hit does a time-stop of 1 sec (just saying).

Oh, and I believe that this thing that Wiss said about their bodies moving without their mind will have much to do.

Not even God of Destructions knows how to counter time leap as champa was saying time leap is invincible and on top of that beerus was uneasy at the thought Goku using kaioken against him so i believe goku is likely 3-A

If Goku is capable of resisting time-stopping / time-skipping, and nullifying it's effects with his Ki alone...

Shouldn't he be Low 2-C?

Hahaha
InallseriousnessGokushouldn'tbeLow2-C

Goku did like Naruto did when he fought against Obito: he managed to combine a recently obtained state with a technique he rarely finds any usage since the last time he used it.

Dekoshu said:
Goku did like Naruto did when he fought against Obito: he managed to combine a recently obtained state with a technique he rarely finds any usage since the last time he used it.
except now Goku can move through a time stop

the legends were true

Mister Death said:
Dekoshu said:

the legends were true
It also was an "imperfect" technique... who knows what the "perfect" one will be like... Kaio-ken x 100? 1000? 9001? Not even time rewind would affect him.

Alexcar3000 said:
Mister Death said:
Dekoshu said:

the legends were true
It also was an "imperfect" technique... who knows what the "perfect" one will be like... Kaio-ken x 100? 1000? 9001? Not even time rewind would affect him.
I'm guessing a perfect one would be scary

PATRICKLUKE1 said:
Well is Goku gonna get raised to infinite speed or is the infinite speed definition gonna be changed because of this?
It's not infinite speed, it's more like resistance to time manipulation (time stop).

Now people can't just say Goku never used Kaioken again while in a Super Saiyan form, now Goku is clearly shown using it, not just in a video game, and Vegeta and some proof (even if it's "filler" only) shown why he can't just brute force his opponents with Kaioken and use less of his other ki-based techniques in his weaker Super Saiyan forms: sufficient ki control. If he had perfected it while Super Saiyan Blue, then x20 and over would now be within Goku's realistic range. It goes to show you that no, Goku knows Beerus isn't some deity where Goku can neglect his other moves however he likes.

Alexcar3000 said:
PATRICKLUKE1 said:
Well is Goku gonna get raised to infinite speed or is the infinite speed definition gonna be changed because of this?
It's not infinite speed, it's more like resistance to time manipulation (time stop).
Proofs
Did you see goku's speed during that episode? and look at the last two images
  1. Imnottheonepushinginfinitespeedimjustsaying
  2. bout time goku got some hax, and beerus/whis are still leagues ahead

Alexcar3000 said:
PATRICKLUKE1 said:
It's moving in a "time-stop" effect, which means infinite speed by the description.

@PATRICKLUKE1 Most likely the second one, or just "it doesn't make any sense because Dragon Ball".

Are you guys seeing the OBD thread? Unlike here, it seems they are seeing infinite speed as a possibility

1. as I said many times, I'm just a neutral for all possibilities, and this is clearly not wank at this point

Well someone at least needs to edit Goku's page to take into account this new Kaio-Ken technique, though I'll leave the power/stat rankings to everyone else.

Alexcar3000 said:
PATRICKLUKE1 said:
Well That's why I asked an either or question. The definition of infinite in vs wiki is

"Infinite Speed (Able to move while time literally stands still, or to travel anywhere instantly. Teleportation does not count.)"

The definition needs to be changed or Goku gets a huge boost. Kaioken was never a resistance to hax. It's a stat multiplier that lasts for a heartbeat. Most people deny more ki= hax resistance so why make this case special?

Mister Death said:
Are you guys seeing the OBD thread? Unlike here, it seems they are seeing infinite speed as a possibility

1. as I said many times, I'm just a neutral for all possibilities, and this is clearly not wank at this point
Link, pls.

I doubt Goku is going to get infinite speed. Zeref from Fairy Tail can move when time is stopped. I don't see him getting infinite speed.

KuuIchigo said:
I doubt Goku is going to get infinite speed. Zeref from Fairy Tail can move when time is stopped. I don't see him getting infinite speed.
Isn't he the one stopping time though? At least that's how I remember it, could be wrong. But if I'm right that's not the same as what Goku did.

Not really sure if Kaioken Blue qualifies for infinite speed.

Goku only said that the form he has reached is beyond his time leap, which could possibly mean that Kaioken grants special immunities towards time manipulating abilities.

However this feat is VERY close to giving Goku infinite speed if not making him so. Just need some more thoughts tbh.

He can't abuse it, because it's imperfect and has a 90% of dying from it, so Goku needs absolute concentration to ensure its success.

So if I'm getting this right. The person who stops time won't get infinite speed but the person who can move in it will. That doesn't seem right. Maybe I'm just not getting it right.

I'll say this again: Toriyama doesn't follow our tiering system.

He just wanted to show us that power level > hax in DB, a great example of this would be Candy Vegetto.

Yes, Goku having infinite speed is something I would really like him to have... but I don't think this is the case. I think he has some kind of... Hax Negation, if Goku is more powerful than his opponents, then their abilities will be less effective against him.

This is, of course, all speculation, but for the moment we know he has Time Stop Resistence.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back