• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

SSB w/ 10x Kaioken

Status
Not open for further replies.
With regards to Goku's tiering at this point, considering even Beerus was surprised by this ability, this would mean that Goku is approaching Beerus' power level, where he stands at 3-A atm. Keep in mind that energy required to be in 3-A is extremely wide, thus even if Goku is slightly weaker than Beerus, he would still be in 3-A.

Now with regards to Goku's speed, considering that he is able to move during stopped time (granted, the time stop duration is short), it is safe to say that Goku's speed should be set to "Infinite Speed via technique", as TMR has stated above.

Actually on second thought Goku having infinite speed is not really right, seeing as he has to activate a technique to grant him this speed/resistance in the first place. If Goku was to will his own body to move within the frozen time rather than use Kaioken then the infinite speed upgrade would be justified.

Also Kuul the person who activates a timestop technically has infinite speed but because they have to activate the timestop it means that this speed is not automatic/instant. The guy moving in the frozen time just shows that his infinite speed is automatic/instant (as long as it's with speed alone)

@Kaptain2345 No. He nullified time-stop. Not time destruction. @KuuIchigo the person who stops time is infinite in speed via hax, but they actually need to activate the ability. It's not permanent transcendence.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Not really sure if Kaioken Blue qualifies for infinite speed.
Goku only said that the form he has reached is beyond his time leap, which could possibly mean that Kaioken grants special immunities towards time manipulating abilities.

However this feat is VERY close to giving Goku infinite speed if not making him so. Just need some more thoughts tbh.
That's a really good point. But I don't think the wording is specific enough to determine either side of the coin. I interpreted it as he was too fast considering whis said there was a way to counter time stop which he did by predicting but this time he just moved anyway.

I like your thoughts. What do you think his speed will be once he mastered godly kaioken?

Indeed, which do you think it's more impressive?

@Alexcar3000 You should request to change the description of Infinite Speed then.

"I'll say this again: Toiyama doesn't follow our tiering system." It really doesn't matter; Goku showed a feat that it's described in the tiering system.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Actually on second thought Goku having infinite speed is not really right, seeing as he has to activate a technique to grant him this speed/resistance in the first place.
Hence the via technique as would be the case of someone who can stop time via hax (most of the time. Some are entirely transcendent).

TheMightyRegulator said:
Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Actually on second thought Goku having infinite speed is not really right, seeing as he has to activate a technique to grant him this speed/resistance in the first place.
Hence the via technique as would be the case of someone who can stop time via hax (most of the time. Some are entirely transcendent).

Perhaps Kaioken Blue Goku could be given infinite speed. Not sure about it though.

The funny part is, I actually wrote something about Goku obtaining infinite attack speed in his fight with Hit in some of the Discussion Threads... lol.

Am I Toriyama?

>infinite speed Goku

Guys. Stop. Please. That's not how it works. Having temporary movement in stopped or altered time isn't the same as having infinite speed.

Jotaro was able to overcome DIO's time stop and move without time for a few seconds.

This does not mean Jotaro has infinite speed.

If there is a technique that explicitly shows infinite speed, it will likely be fairly obvious.

Then again it's like giving Jotaro Kujo infinite speed on the basis of him moving in the frozen time with the use of a medium. However this medium was freezing time itself and that prob cancelled out the effects or something.

In Goku's case Kaioken Blue does not freeze time but allows him to traverse through enviroments whilst time stops, which should qualify for Infinite speed.

Quite perplexed about this, very interesting scenario.

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Then again it's like giving Jotaro Kujo infinite speed on the basis of him moving in the frozen time with the use of a medium.
If DIO has infinite speed

how many times can he say "muda" while time is stopped for nine seconds?

"Indefinitely" should probably just be added after the "move". It's the reason Giorno has infinite speed with GER but DIO doesn't have infinite speed with The World.

Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot said:
Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Then again it's like giving Jotaro Kujo infinite speed on the basis of him moving in the frozen time with the use of a medium.
If DIO has infinite speed
how many times can he say "muda" while time is stopped for nine seconds?
Dropping a road roller onto you at infinite speed whilst muda-ing and wryying an infinite amount of times xD.

ok enough with this infinite speed being infinite thing

since keep in mind in db verse, with high ki you can overcome hax

but for the kaioken, has 3-A been agreed upon?

Austrian-Man-Meat said:
Dropping a road roller onto you at infinite speed whilst muda-ing and wryying an infinite amount of times xD.
Using his infinite speed, ROAD ROLLER DA generates an infinite number of times the infinite energy required to reach light speed, and can be dropped an infinite number of times during stopped time.

High 2-A base DIO confirmed.

Thank you for classifying Azathoth.

Edit: All jokes aside I'd still like concrete proof but if it's unanimously agreed on I won't mind.

As I said in the discussion about infinite speed for time stop of another character before:

Moving in time stops should almost always be viewed as time stop resistance.

Another option that goes with the typical shonen trope of "every hax can be destroyed if I just use enough power" is that the time stop just generally is flawed in such a way that it can be overcome just by having a great enough power gap.

Either way, I think time stop resistance would be the way to go here.

The Living Tribunal1 said:
ok enough with this infinite speed being infinite thing
since keep in mind in db verse, with high ki you can overcome hax

but for the kaioken, has 3-A been agreed upon?
This is exactly what I've been saying lol.

Ki enables you to create hax, if someone has more Ki than you, then said hax will become less effective against that person.

DontTalk said:
As I said in the discussion about infinite speed for time stop of another character before:
Moving in time stops should almost always be viewed as time stop resistance.

Another option that goes with the typical shonen trope of "every hax can be destroyed if I just use enough power" is that the time stop just generally is flawed in such a way that it can be overcome just by having a great enough power gap.

Either way, I think time stop resistance would be the way to go here.
also another option: goku said he had a counter technique to the time stop

maybe thats it?

The Living Tribunal1 said:
also another option: goku said he had a counter technique to the time stop

maybe thats it?
Hopefully everything will be cleared up in the next episode, which seems to be the way it's heading.

Wbaez93 said:
@Azathoth the Abyssal Idiot What about the thing that Wiss said about their bodies moving without their mind? Could Goku have used that thanks to the KK?
Then again, we should wait until the Tournament Arc finishes.
That could be a totally legit combat trick thing, but I don't know if he did that. He seemed conscious of his actions and actually talked to Hit during his "time skip".

Goku's Tier 3-A has to occur, since Beerus can't just be beaten by someone who could destroy a galaxy, but not a universe.

Yes, but Wiss could do that too (while talking).
IIRC, Wiss said that their bodies move on their own.

Goku explicitly stated though that he is strong enough to the point where time stop wouldnt work on him, no mentioning of bodies moving(or talking?lol) on its own

Also, I just rewatched the episode, and even if there is no infinite speed, he's now fast enough to the point where he can't be seen moving, if you watch the episode you'll know what I mean

Mister Death said:
Also, I just rewatched the episode, and even if there is no infinite speed, he's now fast enough to the point where he can't be seen moving, if you watch the episode you'll know what I mea
Impressive? Pfft. That thing was done way back in the 21st Budokai (I always mess up the Budokais) lol.

Alexcar3000 said:
Mister Death said:
Also, I just rewatched the episode, and even if there is no infinite speed, he's now fast enough to the point where he can't be seen moving, if you watch the episode you'll know what I mea
Impressive? Pfft. That thing was done way back in the 22nd Budokai lol.
but against hit?

kek

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back