• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Profile Addition - The Sega Hornet from Fighters Megamix (also AP Upgrades for Fighting Vipers now lol)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Alright, I should probably explain this for anyone who doesn't know.
In 1996, Sega's AM2 studio made Fighters Megamix, a crossover fighting game with characters from their previous works including Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers, Sonic the Fighters, and some others. Among the secret characters that can be unlocked in the game, there's the Sega Hornet, a stock racing car from their game, Daytona USA. It's effectively a clone of Bahn's moveset with some minor additions.... I thought it would be funny to make a profile for it.

The game is a crossover fighter with zero plot to speak of, but it has Fighting Vipers' wall break mechanic (no, not every stage's walls are glass, it's just the first video I found) and most of the cast is 9-B anyway.

Edit: Here's a wall break feat with brick. I'll try and find a video for a concrete wall breaking or just emulate the game myself.

Edit: Here's the concrete wall feat calced out

There's also the possibility for High 4-C due to Bean and Bark from Sonic being there, but let's not talk about that.

Last edited:
Alright, I should probably explain this for anyone who doesn't know.
In 1996, Sega's AM2 studio made Fighters Megamix, a crossover fighting game with characters from their previous works including Virtua Fighter, Fighting Vipers, Sonic the Fighters, and some others. Among the secret characters that can be unlocked in the game, there's the Sega Hornet, a stock racing car from their game, Daytona USA. It's effectively a clone of Bahn's moveset with some minor additions.... I thought it would be funny to make a profile for it.

The game is a crossover fighter with zero plot to speak of, but it has Fighting Vipers' wall break mechanic (no, not every stage's walls are glass, it's just the first video I found) and most of the cast is 9-B anyway.
There's also the possibility for High 4-C due to Bean and Bark from Sonic being there, but let's not talk about that.
I'd say find clips of stages with walls that aren't glass and are either some kind of metal or stone and ask for calcs for those

Ok, looking through some videos rn. It seems the concrete wall stage I was looking for wall breaks of is a recreation of a Fighting Vipers stage that's has its footage currently linked to Bahn's AP section. You can even see the same patina green bridge in the background. So should I kill two birds w/ one stone by submitting the FV wall break, giving us a value for both Bahn and the Hornet?

Ok, looking through some videos rn. It seems the concrete wall stage I was looking for wall breaks of is a recreation of a Fighting Vipers stage that's has its footage currently linked to Bahn's AP section. You can even see the same patina green bridge in the background. So should I kill two birds w/ one stone by submitting the FV wall break, giving us a value for both Bahn and the Hornet?
Yeah this is perfect

And it's ok with using the Subsonic travel speed feat from Daytona USA, right?
I mean its literally a car so I'd imagine so idk?💀💀

But the supersonic combat speed doesn't seem right, the guy gets full on shot in the clip

Now that we're through with a calc approval, I'll also agree with adding this profile (and upgrade for Fighting Vipers).

Ok, I just found out that there's also a official guide for Fighters Megamix, but the only thing of note I've found so far for Hornet is a cute little comic strip.

BookReaderImages.php

Last edited:
It's done!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back