• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sportacus vs Wii Fit Trainer

Gonna change votes to Wii Fit Trainer. Sportacus doesn't seem to have the experience or skill that I initially presumed and Wii Fit Trainer has great form and style. I think she can take it pretty handily.

This might be too late, & I might be sounding like a brainless YouTube watcher who agrees with everything said, or at least to CFC, but even if Wii Fit Trainer has her moves, Smash Bros. isn't exactly what you call canon. With characters like the Wii Fit Trainer with so much potencial, you allways have to go with the highest they have proven. So in that case, her/his greatest canon feats is just being a trainer, & not even for fighting. If voting is still open, which I sortof assume is because this isn't closed, then point, Sportacus.

@AtomicMonkey

we are using the canon of her from SSB, so yeah actually here it IS canon, she has a key for her SSB stuff on her profile, and thats the one being used....so thats that.

AquaWaifu said:
@AtomicMonkey

we are using the canon of her from SSB, so yeah actually here it IS canon, she has a key for her SSB stuff on her profile, and thats the one being used....so thats that.
Can you really calculate Smash? I mean, if Smash was even correct on size, Kirby & Olimar would be WAY smaller. Also, if the stats were correct, there would only be a few characters that would match Sonic's speed, not all of them. Tell me how to calculate Smash, then maybe I'll agree.

I say sportacus because I grew up with lazy town and sportacus had skill like he could do pretty much anything if it were sports related I haven't played super smash bros and since I heard it's not really Canon from my knowledge and canonically she hasn't really shown any good feats to use

Back