• This forum is strictly intended to be used by members of the VS Battles wiki. Please only register if you have an autoconfirmed account there, as otherwise your registration will be rejected. If you have already registered once, do not do so again, and contact Antvasima if you encounter any problems.

For instructions regarding the exact procedure to sign up to this forum, please click here.
  • We need Patreon donations for this forum to have all of its running costs financially secured.

Community members who help us out will receive badges that give them several different benefits, including the removal of all advertisements in this forum, but donations from non-members are also extremely appreciated.

Please click here for further information, or here to directly visit our Patreon donations page.
  • Please click here for information about a large petition to help children in need.

Sportacus vs Wii Fit Trainer

ArbitraryNumbers

VS Battles
Retired
Battle of the 7-B Health Nazis who wear blue.

Sportacus

Wii Fit Trainer

They're both 7-B.

Speed is equalized, and they both get EVERYTHING.

Victory by any means, and they're NOT bloodlusted so they both have to put up with their obsessions over being fit.

The fight takes place in Lazy Town.

Gonna go with Sportacus. Without really trying, he was able to deal some damage to Robbie, while Smash Characters don't seem to be on the level of casual 7-B as Sportacus is...if that makes sense at all. He also seems like an all around more skillful fighter

WFT trainer seems to have a pretty good range advantage on Sportacus, though. I don't think she's gonna get stomped, but I think Sportacus ultimately has the victory.

Also, Entei was capable of causing volcanoic eruptions, which average out at City Level, just by barking. And many Smash characters are capable of surviving (Though the extent of survival varies) full-on blasts from him. I'd say WFT and Sports are on the same level of casual 7-B. Roughly.

Not making a vote, though. Cannot do that as the OP.

I was thinking about that afterwards. My point about Sportacus being stronger isn't as big as a deal as I thought (22 MT v 30 MT, give or take) but I still think he has a bit of a skill advantage.

I think Wii fit trainer he/she has given me a run for my money on multiple occasions. Also, Wii fit trainer is much more adept in battle and would defiantly pull through in the end

@Bork

Are you saying WFT should win via having technically having more actual combat experience?

Because if that's so then I guess I could count your vote.

While WFT is a great trainer, Sportacus has fought against Robbie Rotten, who basically has hammerspace. Not only this, but WFT would be stretching and getting ready for a competition, while Sportacus would be showing off his skill.

Guys, I'm not making a vote here, but you all seem to be disregarding the fact that WFT has some versatility up her sleeve, and technically has actual fighting experience.

Plus WFT has hammerspace too; via her Side B and Up B. Plus she has also dealt with many other hammerspace users in Smash.

I'll count your vote, Zian, but tell me how Sportacus compares to this.

As I said, Sportacus has experience against hammerspace, the main sign of victory here for me is how Sportacus is an athlete, while WFT is a trainer. One teaches others the skills, while the other goes out and uses those skills.

Zianmoon2 said:
As I said, Sportacus has experience against hammerspace, the main sign of victory here for me is how Sportacus is an athlete, while WFT is a trainer. One teaches others the skills, while the other goes out and uses those skills.
But I just said that Wii Fit Trainer has way more experience against hammerspace herself. Building on this, the vast majority of the Smash Bros. cast also has experience against hammerspace, because many of them use hammerspace themselves. The whole verse is practically Hammerspace Simulator.

Sportacus uses his athletic moves and likely has better athletic accomplishments, but as far as I know, he has little to no experience using them for actual combat; it is a children's show, after all, so not much actual combat goes on as far as I remember. Meanwhile Wii Fit Trainer literally uses yoga poses as her attacks.

You seem to be crediting Sportacus in areas where Wii Fit Trainer deserves credit as well. Try to give me something that Sportacus outclasses her in.

Sportacus probably has a vast knowledge of martial arts, since that can count as a sport, so he might just have that experience. But its not hard to attack if you have never done before tbh. You might not be the most elegant, but its not like Sportaflop wont throw a punch

I know he'd definitely throw punches and kicks, as he's done that plenty of times.

But just because "it can count as a sport" doesn't mean Sportacus is automatically experienced with it. I haven't seen much of Lazy Town, but I'm willing to bet there's not many instances of martial arts being used, considering the friendly nature of the show.

Now that I think about it, if WFT has the ability to spawn sugar related items(Like many of the food items in Smash) with her hammerspace, it's GG. If she can do something like this, then I'll be changing my vote. If she can't, I still see Sportacus being the superior athlete and taking it in a close match(Much of WFT's Yoga poses seem impractical compared to a kick, or hitting an apple a 10th the speed of light)

WFT doesn't have that ability.

But two things I'd like to address:

1: Those "Impractical yoga poses" didn't stop WFT from trading blows with the entire Smash roster. Since its Smash Bros. WFT we're using here, I think it's safe to assume she has far more combat experience.

2: Sportacus hitting an apple is only Town Level. Both characters are City Level in this fight.

I'll take Inti's vote though, as Sportacus' stat boosts trump WFT's. While it's unknown whether or not the effects can be stacked up, (I'm not sure if WFT can do that either) his stat boosts last far longer than a few seconds, and they should be capable of boosting his stats far higher than WFT can, presumably even if she could stack the effects.

Sportacus - 5

WFT - 1

Guys, there are plenty of things that both characters possess that I think are definitely worthy of discussion here, and you're not taking them into account.

What do the Crystal, or the Zeppelin, or the Sky Chaser Scooter bring to discussion? What role would they play in this fight?

What can Wii Fit Trainer accomplish with Volatile Breathing, Hoop Hurricane, or her Final Smash?

C'mon, guys... this is my dream matchup.

I can see where you guys are coming from when you say Sportacus has an advantage in skill and coordination, though.

Sorry if this is a bother to anybody, but I'm changing my vote. Thanks to the mentions of the custom moves for WFT by Arbitrary Numbers, I see more potential in him/her. Sportacus' crystal shouldn't act as precog, and the truth Bomb that the apples don't scale is what really changed my mind. While I believe Sportacus has superior fighting skill, his only options outside of attacking are zeppelin and scooter, which don't match up to sweeping Salutation being able to keep him away entirely.

Why do you think Sportacus has superiour fighting skill when it is blatantly obivous, to me at least, that he has zero combat training and almost no combat experience?; Honestly, if Robbie learned a martial art he would make Sportacus his bitch in seconds.

He's legitimately more athletic to say the least.

He does flips left and right. Honestly you could say that he prefers flipping and jumping over walking and I bet NOBODY in this thread would argue with you there.

Anyways...

Sportaflop - 5

Wii Health Nazi- 3

I loved lazytown as a kid, and even then I was perplexed with Sportacus' obsession with flips and other crazy things. I know that in Smash, many characters do a flip with there double jumps and some aerials, but never to the extremes of Sportie.

Well, by looking at this:

https://youtu.be/yIKctcznKR0?t=143

It looks like his smash would be a little hard to dodge even for him, however lazy town is an open space an he has his scooter.

WFT could distract him with sport gear. She may also steal his zepelin (Smash fighters are highly experienced with moving plataforms and versatile scenarios) for training purposes, there space is limited and WFT has advantage for the same reasons, resulting in her winning unless sportacus destroy his own gear.

And the already mentioned.

vote for WFT,

Chancer1001 said:
sportacus wins, because he is much more experienced at fighting
That is questionable, as discussed above, although he may know martial arts because it is tecnicaly a sport, robbie rotten is not the kind of villian that gives you combat experience. As for his "superhero" career, i doubt he actually fights other villians commonly.

WFT on the other side has more experience because we are using her form from SMASH. Which is already a lot saying.

You will have to try a little harder than that (Maybe)

Back